Thank You Astro Boy Online

Off topic discussion.
BlueCore
Robot President

Thank You Astro Boy Online

Postby BlueCore » 7 years ago

Hello!
It has been absolutely ages since I have been on this site. Probably say the last time I was active on here was when I was 13 years old, and now I am 18.
Needless to say, over the past 5 years I have lived through a lot and I am sure I haven't even scratched the surface of life yet.
I remember I used to be obsessed with astro boy. Even used to have an actual shrine to him (yes i know i went overboard.)
I spent today reflecting on what in my past has made me the me that i am today, and the biggest thing was this website.
It was always so welcoming and warm and wether i wanted to read about the beginnings of astro boy, right (horrible) fan fiction, or just post about my problems in search of help, I was always greeted with such wonderful responses.

So I decided to log back on after all this time and truly say thank you to this community. It is such a small fan base but I knew i was never alone. It brings me so much joy coming back on here and seeing how the site has grown.

Keep up the amazing work,

Love,
Blue Core :astro:
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

Welcome back BlueCore! Even if you're just dropping by for a bit, it's good to see you again. :) Seems weird to think that all those members that were kids when I first joined this forum are now entering adulthood!

I've noticed that this forum is often the first internet forum for a lot of people. Perhaps that's because Astro Boy is the first fandom that they become part of. Something I liked about this forum when I first joined was that pretty much everyone was so friendly and inviting; I'm glad that was the case for you as well during your time here.

Best of wishes for you wherever life takes you. :astro:
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 7 years ago

What a nice surprise, BlueCore!

Thanks for your beautiful post, it's really nice to know that this forum has played a important and positive part in someone's life at some point in their life.

I understand that people's interests change with time, but I always appreciate very much when longtime members visit and share news with us.

You'll always be welcome, BlueCore. :) :heart:

Return to “General Discussion”