Last movie you watched?

Off topic discussion.
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Last movie you watched?

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

Just as the topic title says.

I last saw Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them in theaters a few days ago. Pretty good movie all around; I liked the time setting and the characters.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 7 years ago

The last theater movie I saw was the 2nd of those black, white, & red ones, based on comic books, I believe.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 7 years ago

I saw Stake Land. Above average for a vampire movie, but still pretty bad...

At the cinema, Captain America Civil War at the Leicester Square IMAX Laser. IMAX Laser was on my bucket list so that was a pretty cool experience, and the only time I've seen a movie improved by 3D.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 7 years ago

I just saw Sully. We meant to go to the movie theater as we've been doing for the last few years, but there was not a single movie right now at the theater that felt interesting, so we just chose one from the cable service and watched it home.

I'd heard the soundtrack from the movie Les Choristes earlier this year, and it was on TV a few days ago, so I watched it (it's from 2004). I really enjoyed it! I don't watch many movies to start with and sometimes struggle with French (as in from France) movies - oftentimes the slang, the humor or whatever just doesn't click for me. But everything clicked for me in this one!

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 7 years ago

Rogue one!!!! :w00t: :lol: :astro:
\I was shocked that I actually enjoyed "Sully!"
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Kitty Lue
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Kitty Lue » 7 years ago

The last movie I saw was If Cats Disappeared from the World. It's about a guy who found out he would die the next day and made a deal with the devil that, in exchange for each new day of life, something would disappear from the world as though it had never existed. I thought it was an interesting concept about the significance of all the little things that make the world what it is.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 7 years ago

:lol: weird!

Return to “General Discussion”