What are you hoping for in 2012?

Off topic discussion.
Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

"AstroBoy03" wrote:I'm hoping that I become a really good drawer like Blacki and Gotta.

Awh your so sweet :D *HUGS* . Well for me I was hoping to get stuff finished, thats it XD. School, a story, some peices, exc. Just to get it done XD

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 12 years ago

My hair to grow as long as Miku Hatsune's and for me to become Ikaros's master.
Also my health for my family & friends goes good

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 12 years ago

In personal matters: I hope to get my comics published or at least more well-known, to see Yasuyuki Okamura live in Japan, and to get started studying Criminology at university.

In family matters: I hope my family is finally able to move out to a better house! We're all excited about it.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

HI HUGS- PRAY EVERYONE GETS WHAT THEY WANT- LOVE ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH!

InsaneAstroBoyLover
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby InsaneAstroBoyLover » 12 years ago

I'm Hoping to go to Anime Matsuri in April next year cosplaying as Vriska from Homestuck :D

I've already got most of cosplay done, and have all the money I need for the con + tickets. I'm going with a group of friends, and there also cosplaying as Homestuck characters :)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

It's really nice to read everybody's wishes! :D

"Ataru Moroboshi" wrote:...and "last but not least", I want my F.C. Barcelona to win the Spanish League, the Spanish Cup and the European Cup in all its sections (soccer, basketball -yes, they're those guys who beat the Lakers last pre-season - handball, rink hockey and indoor soccer. FORÇA BARÇA!).

:lol:

I'll be happy if my local professional hockey team manages to win two games in a row... :w00t:

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 12 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:It's really nice to read everybody's wishes! :D

[QUOTE=Ataru Moroboshi;193282]...and "last but not least", I want my F.C. Barcelona to win the Spanish League, the Spanish Cup and the European Cup in all its sections (soccer, basketball -yes, they're those guys who beat the Lakers last pre-season - handball, rink hockey and indoor soccer. FORÇA BARÇA!).

:lol:

I'll be happy if my local professional hockey team manages to win two games in a row... :w00t: [/QUOTE]

The Canadiens? My fab NHL team are the Pittsburgh Penguins (I had a very nice teacher who is from Pittsburgh; American father, Catalan mother). However, I must say that with Catalonia and Québec sharing many political and cultural ideas, the Canadiens ar my second NHL fav team.
Last edited by Ataru Moroboshi on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 12 years ago

A little late, but...:

I hope to get better at drawing this year. C: Mostly the anatomy (currently, it's a lot better from when I started, but still is a bit off) and coloring technique. I want to stop being so lazy about my drawings and make them more detailed. Also, to update my webcomic regularly, and to actually plot more for it.

Other than drawing, I'd like to write for NaNoWriMo again. But, this time, I want to try to make a real story, not and un-realistic and slapped together fiction. It'll probably still be fiction, but I'd like to make something more real. C:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 12 years ago

I hope to be ready to submit my book to publishers. :lol:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

YAAY Jeffbert, that is wonderful news!!

I received my 1980's boxed set today, so hopefully by this time next year I will have read/watched all of (readily) available Astro Boy manga and anime (still need the 2003 set and the manga).

Hope to better organize/balance my life for more effective use of time and would like to get back to learning my violin and work on either French (so many folks here speak it) or Japanese (that's a big reach, but you never know!).

And spend lots of time here with you guys!!!!!!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Return to “General Discussion”