ASTROBOY EPISODE or MOVIE-

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Beyond the Stars

ASTROBOY EPISODE or MOVIE-

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

HI- HUGS- if you could write a ASTROBOY episode or a movie what would you write? thanks- love all of you so much- pray everyone eternal salvation and safety and happiness always :) :wub: :heart: :astro:

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

Well obviously i would make an astro oy 2!!!
It would have all the same characters(but Id kick cora :whistling:

And the movie would be about astro trying tp figure put hos feelings... I think it would be hard for him....... Dont you? And then a knew girl named meghan(me!!!) haha
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 12 years ago

Hmm...that's a good question. Personally, I'd love to write a way to incorporate Hoshie into the 2003 series, and see if it would work with her being an important minor character

Tobiofan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Tobiofan » 12 years ago

I'd write an episode in which Astro and his friends meet one or more of Tobio's former class mates. Though such class mates have never been mentioned before, Tobio must have some somewhere.
My Deviant Art page
Astro Boy: (started April 30, 2012)
1960's: 104/104 + 193
1980's: 52/52 (will rewatch when english subs available)
2003: 50/50 (yay all Astro Boy seasons finished!)
Detective Conan: 656/656+ (all caught up! :D ) (started Jan 1, 2012)

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

HUGS-IF I COULD WRITE ONE FOR A MOVIE IT WOULD BE SIMILAR TO MY 'ASTROBOY'S NEW IDENTITY" WHERE HE LEARNS NEW TECHNOLOGY AND COULD TRANSFORM INTO A FEMALE ROBOT AND LOOK LIKE A YOUNG FEMALE HUMAN SO SHE COULD EXPERIENCE BEING A GIRL AND ALSO BE ABLE TO PROTECT GIRLS BETTER BY BEING ABLE TO BECOME A SWEET CARING LOVING GIRL WHO LOVES HUMANS AND ROBOTS! PRAY EVERYONE ETERNAL SALVATION AND SAFETY AND HAPPINESS ALWAYS

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 12 years ago

I'd love a movie where Astro finds himself a hundred years into the future where robots were filled with a virus to take over. Humans are almost extinct and its up to him to save them.
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 12 years ago

Astro meets Tenma *yawns*

Astra4822
Kokoro Robot

Postby Astra4822 » 11 years ago

Oooh I'd soooooo make a new Astro Boy series based on the '09 movie because I honestly liked that the best. It would be the whole gang helping Astro out as he finds his place and settling to being the city's hero. Also, I would probably add Uran in there just to make it more fun and exciting :D

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”