My Grandpa just died

Off topic discussion.
Tobiofan
Metro City Citizen

My Grandpa just died

Postby Tobiofan » 11 years ago

80 something years. My grandpa lived through the dust bowl, great depression, world war II, almost a century. He was a veteran in the Korean War, quite wacky in personality, my only living grandpa, and has been around for as long as I can remember. And now hes gone. I'm sorry to pop up again at a time like this, I have some seriously bad timing. :cry:
My Deviant Art page
Astro Boy: (started April 30, 2012)
1960's: 104/104 + 193
1980's: 52/52 (will rewatch when english subs available)
2003: 50/50 (yay all Astro Boy seasons finished!)
Detective Conan: 656/656+ (all caught up! :D ) (started Jan 1, 2012)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

I'm sorry to read that. My sincere condolences. :(

Tobiofan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Tobiofan » 11 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:I'm sorry to read that. My sincere condolences. :(

Thanks.
My Deviant Art page

Astro Boy: (started April 30, 2012)

1960's: 104/104 + 193

1980's: 52/52 (will rewatch when english subs available)

2003: 50/50 (yay all Astro Boy seasons finished!)

Detective Conan: 656/656+ (all caught up! :D ) (started Jan 1, 2012)

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astrogirl500 » 11 years ago

Me too. It's so sad... :'(

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

I'm sorry to hear of your Grandpa's passing, Tobiofan - he sounds like he had a long and interesting life he was able to share with you. You're actually very luck to have been able to know him (both of my grandfathers died before I was born!) - I see how much my nephew enjoys my dad (his grandfather) - it's a very special relationship, and I'm sure the memories you have of time spent together will always be a very important part of your life. :heart:
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 11 years ago

My condolences are with you Tobiofan.

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jmb2891 » 11 years ago

Sorry to hear that, my condolences.
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
-Jim Morrison

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."
-Mark Twain

Please check out:
My YouTube Channel
My Ultimate-Guitar Profile

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 11 years ago

I can feel your pain, having lost my great-grandmother a few months ago.

Ellen Deeze
Kokoro Robot

Postby Ellen Deeze » 11 years ago

Hi guys (smiles)

(ahem)

I guess I'm alot lucklier than many people here, because I've never had anyone die. Well... (giggles) I never actually met my grand-mummies or grand-diddies on either of mummy or diddy's side because they all died in a really bad car crash before I was even borned! :(

15 years ago, they were on the way to my mummy and diddy's wedding. :heart: I was told my grand-diddy Deeze was driving him and my grand-mummy to the wedding but he had dranken too much wine before hand :unsure: and he hit an oncoming car on the hi way... and it just so happened that the people in the car he drove into were my other grand-mummy and grand-diddy (I don't remember my mummy's mating name) but I was told that they were'nt that bright, so they were headed away from the wedding because they got turned around backwards!!! :o hmy: I guess I can't really say that I know how everyone here is feeling, but I am sad because I never got to meet my grand-parents.

My parents give me presents every year from them that they say are from heaven (giggles) I like the teddy I got from my grand-mummy Deeze last year, it's pink with blue eyes and has a cute bow :blush: .

Sorry for everyone here that has lost a family member, I hope I never have to go through that. Even if my duggy Buddy died, I would be so so so so sad. I love my duggy so much, he gives me kisses on my nose and never says anything bad to me like calling me a retard :D :wub: .

Return to “General Discussion”