15 Melmo and a Magician

Off topic discussion.
jeffbert
Minister of Science

15 Melmo and a Magician

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

In this one, Melmo is rather disappointed to learn that a magician uses tricks instead of real 'magic.' So, so exposes him, but in the process, angers one member of the Heavenly Tribunal, because she uses her magic candy for frivolous things.

The grouchy kami-sama just bit the goofy one's head off, because he plays with this toy constantly.

Grouchy argues that they should take away the candy, for reasons already stated.

Melmo really thought he could make her disappear, but learns the hard way (no pun intended) that it is all just a trick.

While the prestidigitator expected a little girl would appear--

"Why are you messing with me?"

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Melmo's nightmare

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

Awakening from the dream, Melmo dismisses it as being meaningless. Yet, it may have been a warning from Heaven.

This is a ransom note from the magician, who has kidnapped Melmo's infant brother.

The grouchy god immediately accuses Melmo of disregarding the dream warning, & demands that the candy be neutralized. He cares not, that she has gone to save her brother.

I had to skip much, but Melmo has rescued the baby, & now intends to resume human form.

But, as fortold in the dream, the candy no longer works.

Here. the tribunal examines Melmo's use & abuse of the candy, which, sadly, I must omit.

The tribunal had spoken to Dr. Waregarasu, who now assures Melmo that the candy will work.

Melmo is skeptical about her return to human form.

Who could take offense to the tail-end of an innocent child? I know some members think ill of such images, but I include this one for closure.

Return to “General Discussion”