Which character you wanted to see in a crossover with Tetsuwan Atom?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Toshio
Banned

Which character you wanted to see in a crossover with Tetsuwan Atom?

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

Imagine a character outside the Tezuka Star-System which could have a crossover with Tetsuwan Atom series and tell how could be that meeting.
For example, what would happen if Rockman meet Atom?
Also, a interesting meeting would be Atom and Comet (Cosmic Baton Girl Comet-san), though that's a magical girl anime, lol.

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 11 years ago

This is probably a very weird one, but; a crossover with the characters from the animated music video of Chage and Aska's "On your mark" song. As for the how or why, not really sure, it just sounds like it'd be an interesting mix.

Toshio
Banned

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

Comet is a pretty responsible and all around kind character who mainly thinks about helping others that sometimes she even forget about her own happiness. Though she may had been quite unexperienced about the human world, she learned how things works pretty quick.
It would be fun if she even had meet Atom and Uran in fanfic, lol

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

Well, you said "outside" the Tezuka Star System, but the character I'd like to see included in the "Tetsuwan Atom" mythos is technically a part of that Star System (though, I'm not sure who owns the rights to the character and his respective series nowadays). ^-^; But, I'd still love to see Jetter Mars come back into relevance (he almost seems like he could be Atom's cousin or something). He was created by Tezuka, but he was created FOR Toei Animation, so as far as am aware, his legal status is a bit muddy... hrmmm...
lolwut

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astro-Rokku-chan » 11 years ago

It's probably cliché, (and you already mentioned it) but I would KILL to see a Rockman/Tetsuwan Atom crossover. >w<
...For obvious reasons. They would make the best team in the history of ever. But maybe I'm just a psycho fangirl... *shrugs shoulders*

Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 11 years ago

I could say like T28 or Prince Planet but i go for Luffy and the Straw Hat crew from One Piece i'd imagine the first thing he would say THAT'S SO COOL !!! you wanna join my crew :lol: would make a great crossover

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 11 years ago

My most wanted would be a Mega Man/Rock Man and Astro Boy/Tetsuwan Atom cross-over.

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

I'd like to see robot boy meet Astro boy
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Shirubie
Kokoro Robot

Postby Shirubie » 11 years ago

I have this little fanfiction idea that's a crossover between Astro Boy, Superman and Tintin. Why these characters? Because they're the most famous or iconic comic characters of their respective markets (Astro for manga, Superman for american comics and Tintin for european comics). The plot would involve something like Lex Luthor kidnapping Dr. Tenma and forcing him to build a robot army for him. Astro must travel to Metropolis and team up with the Man of Steel and the famous boy reporter (who happens to be in town for some reason I'll figure out later) to save his creator. What do you guys think of this idea?

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astro-Rokku-chan » 11 years ago

"Shirubie" wrote:I have this little fanfiction idea that's a crossover between Astro Boy, Superman and Tintin. Why these characters? Because they're the most famous or iconic comic characters of their respective markets (Astro for manga, Superman for american comics and Tintin for european comics). The plot would involve something like Lex Luthor kidnapping Dr. Tenma and forcing him to build a robot army for him. Astro must travel to Metropolis and team up with the Man of Steel and the famous boy reporter (who happens to be in town for some reason I'll figure out later) to save his creator. What do you guys think of this idea?

That... actually sounds WAY awesome. I would love to see that... I love the fact that they are all the most iconic characters of their markets--good idea!!! :o

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”