ABO Survivor (COMPLETE)

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Shiyonasan
Administrator

ABO Survivor (COMPLETE)

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

Got the idea for this thread from another forum I visit.

WARNING: THIS THREAD CONTAINS A LOT OF IMAGES. I've put most of them into spoiler tags; click on the spoiler tags to view the images.

Also, I'm not sure whether to post this in Fan Creations or this forum due to it being a simulation. Because it's a simulation of a game, I figure it's more appropriate to post in this forum.

Lastly, I was originally thinking of splitting the "episodes" of this up between different subsequent days, but for this "season", I'm going to post everything within the next 24 hours.

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the reality game show Survivor, so go ahead and click on the following link to familiarize yourself with the show (the second paragraph gives a summary of the rules):

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_%28U.S._TV_series%29[/url]

For this thread, I've chosen 16 "cast members" for an online computer-simulated round of Survivor. Those "cast members" are members of this forum since you can edit other people in place of the actual cast members that were part of the various seasons of Survivor. I decided to choose members who I thought wouldn't mind being part of something like this; members who I've spoken with through Skype meetings, mods/admins, and members of the forum who are generally friendly to most, if not all, of the other forum members. Along with myself, I've chosen the following 15 members (apologies for the graininess of this image and the images that will follow):

1.jpg
1.jpg (49.05 KiB) Viewed 2624 times

The game is split up into 13 Episodes including the finale. As previously stated, I'll be posting every episode within 24 hours; as such, I'll be posting Episode 1 in a few minutes. I'll allow a few minutes between every episode so as not to rush it.

During the entirety of this, you can give commentary on what's happened, what's happening, and what will happen. This includes predictions on who you think will win, commentary on what has happened, etc.

With all that said, hope everyone enjoys this! As stated, Episode 1 will get posted in a few minutes.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 1

The first season of ABO Survivor begins with the 16 tribe members creating alliances with fellow tribe members in their respective tribes.

The Uran tribe splits into two alliances. Alliance #1, despite containing more members, is slightly weaker than Alliance #2. Shiyonasan has almost complete loyalty to the alliance, while Angel of the Stars and Jeffbert remain so-so with their newly-formed alliance.

Alliance #2 contains three members, but is slightly stronger than Alliance #1. Everyone in this alliance has about the same loyalty to it.

click for spoiler
Episode 1-1.jpg
Episode 1-1.jpg (30.93 KiB) Viewed 2625 times

Meanwhile, over in the Cobalt tribe, only six of the tribe members form alliances. Both alliances contain two mostly loyal members, while the third ones have so-so loyalty. Astro Forever and AprilSeven choose to stay alone for now.

click for spoiler
Episode 1-2.png
Episode 1-2.png (98.51 KiB) Viewed 2622 times

Both tribes take part in the immunity challenge, with the winning tribe gaining immunity from having to vote off one it's own members.

click for spoiler
Episode 1-3.png
Episode 1-3.png (163.22 KiB) Viewed 2630 times

The click for spoilerUran tribe wins immunity.

Back at their camps, certain tribe members form friendly bonds with each other...

click for spoiler
Episode 1-4.png
Episode 1-4.png (34.36 KiB) Viewed 2620 times

click for spoiler
Episode 1-5.png
Episode 1-5.png (35.91 KiB) Viewed 2611 times

...but as soon as the game begins for the click for spoilerCobalt tribe, so quickly will one of its members be voted off. All 8 members proceed to tribal council and make their picks.

click for spoiler
Episode 1-6.jpg
Episode 1-6.jpg (29.56 KiB) Viewed 2618 times

click for spoiler
Episode 1-7.jpg
Episode 1-7.jpg (20.03 KiB) Viewed 2629 times

With a nearly unanimous vote, click for spoilerAprilSeven becomes the first castaway to leave the competition. The click for spoilerCobalt tribe returns to their camp.

Stay tuned for Episode 2, which will be posted in a few minutes!

As a side note, I won't be showing who voted for who during tribal councils. I figured it wouldn't be that important; also, it'll cut back on the number of images I post in this thread.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

Whoa, I never paid much attention to the show, but this is fun!
:hyo: whoops

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 2

15 castaways remain.

click for spoiler
Episode 2-1.jpg
Episode 2-1.jpg (45.53 KiB) Viewed 2642 times

In the Uran tribe, both alliances remain the same in every aspect. Everyone is still getting a feel for the game it seems.

click for spoiler
Episode 2-2.png
Episode 2-2.png (156.79 KiB) Viewed 2622 times

The same is true for the two alliances in the Cobalt tribe.

click for spoiler
Episode 2-3.png
Episode 2-3.png (96.64 KiB) Viewed 2614 times

Now comes the reward challenge. The winning tribe gets a prize which may give them more supplies for camp, or a prize that will lift their spirits.

click for spoiler
Episode 2-4.png
Episode 2-4.png (119.96 KiB) Viewed 2619 times

The click for spoilerCobalt tribe wins the reward. However, next comes the immunity challenge. Getting supplies for camp is important, but not as important as gaining immunity to going to tribal council.

Unfortunately for both tribes, this immunity challenge may be a little hard to swallow...

click for spoiler
Episode 2-5.png
Episode 2-5.png (123.17 KiB) Viewed 2610 times

click for spoilerThe Cobalt tribe also wins immunity. Both tribes head back to their camps.

Being that the game is still early, nothing significant happens in either camp. As stated previously, perhaps the castaways in both tribes are still getting a feel for the game...

click for spoiler
Episode 2-6.png
Episode 2-6.png (2.49 KiB) Viewed 2618 times

Episode 2-7.png
Episode 2-7.png (2.29 KiB) Viewed 2601 times

The click for spoilerUran tribe heads to click for spoilerits first tribal council. All 8 castaways make their decisions.

click for spoiler
Episode 2-8.jpg
Episode 2-8.jpg (29.12 KiB) Viewed 2614 times

click for spoiler
Episode 2-9.jpg
Episode 2-9.jpg (15.9 KiB) Viewed 2629 times

Episode 2-10.jpg
Episode 2-10.jpg (18.82 KiB) Viewed 2605 times

With a nearly split vote, the click for spoilerUran tribe chooses to vote off click for spoilerReid958. click for spoilerConsidering she had the least loyalty to her alliance, this must've led to her departure from the competition.

The click for spoilerUran tribe heads back to their camp.

More to come in Episode 3! I should have it up in about a couple hours.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 3

14 castaways remain.

click for spoiler
Episode 3-1.jpg
Episode 3-1.jpg (43.2 KiB) Viewed 2622 times

In the Uran tribe, Alliance #1 remains the same, but Alliance #2 strengthens a little overall with the absence of click for spoilerReid958.

click for spoiler
Episode 3-2.png
Episode 3-2.png (137.43 KiB) Viewed 2623 times

In the Cobalt tribe, alliances also remain the same, and Astro Forever remains a lone wolf.

click for spoiler
Episode 3-3.png
Episode 3-3.png (96.65 KiB) Viewed 2588 times

On to the reward challenge. Treasure is to be found this time around.

click for spoiler
Episode 3-4.png
Episode 3-4.png (147.79 KiB) Viewed 2607 times

click for spoilerUran tribe wins the prizes, but now it's on to the immunity challenge, where both tribe's search and rescue skills will be put to the test.

click for spoiler
Episode 3-5.png
Episode 3-5.png (127.21 KiB) Viewed 2621 times

click for spoilerOnce again, the Cobalt tribe wins immunity. Back in their camps, the castaways rest for a while. However, the mood among certain castaways does not match the outcome of the immunity challenge. A couple castaways in the losing tribe begin to bond, while a couple castaways in the winning tribe have an ugly fight.

click for spoiler
Episode 3-6.png
Episode 3-6.png (50.23 KiB) Viewed 2604 times

Episode 3-7.png
Episode 3-7.png (30.07 KiB) Viewed 2622 times

click for spoiler(I could never see a major fight happening between these two in real life. It's kind of funny how it ended up happening in this simulation though.)

Off to tribal council once again for the click for spoilerUran tribe. The remaining members of the tribe make their decisions.

click for spoiler
Episode 3-8.png
Episode 3-8.png (153.19 KiB) Viewed 2603 times

click for spoiler
Episode 3-9.jpg
Episode 3-9.jpg (19.35 KiB) Viewed 2612 times

Episode 3-10.jpg
Episode 3-10.jpg (20.93 KiB) Viewed 2605 times

With most of the votes, click for spoilerThe 鉄腕アトム Fan is sent packing. The six remaining castaways return to camp.

Stay tuned for Episode 4 in a few minutes! Certain events in this episode will come back to haunt certain castaways in the next episode.

Also, I did say that I would post every episode in 24 hours, but that's not looking feasible for me due to certain real life priorities. Now, I'm going to say that, by Sunday night (60 hours), I should have all the episodes posted.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 4

13 castaways remain.

click for spoiler
Episode 4-1.jpg
Episode 4-1.jpg (40.28 KiB) Viewed 2599 times

In the Uran tribe, with the most recent castaway being voted off, Alliance #1 remains the same. This doesn't bode well for astarisborn94 however; he is now forced to be a lone wolf. Things aren't looking aren't looking for him.

click for spoiler
Episode 4-2.png
Episode 4-2.png (90.74 KiB) Viewed 2628 times

In the Cobalt tribe, things remain the same in both alliances.

click for spoiler
Episode 4-3.png
Episode 4-3.png (95.31 KiB) Viewed 2594 times

Now for the next reward challenge. The winning tribe wins various comfort prizes for their camp.

click for spoiler
Episode 4-4.png
Episode 4-4.png (118.59 KiB) Viewed 2598 times

click for spoilerThe Cobalt tribe wins the reward. Next comes the immunity challenge, where both teams will search for more treasure.

click for spoiler
Episode 4-5.png
Episode 4-5.png (125.72 KiB) Viewed 2601 times

click for spoilerThe Uran tribe wins immunity. Both tribes head to their camps. Before the click for spoilerCobalt tribe heads to tribal council, the alliances in both camps change a bit...

click for spoiler
Episode 4-6.png
Episode 4-6.png (91.77 KiB) Viewed 2604 times

Despite the overall strength of their alliance being only slightly above average, the loyalty in all 5 members of the Uran tribe's Alliance #1 strengthens greatly.

In contrast...

click for spoiler
Episode 4-7.png
Episode 4-7.png (52.44 KiB) Viewed 2594 times

Alliance #1 in the Cobalt tribe weakens greatly. The true nature of certain castaways is starting to emerge...

click for spoilerThe Cobalt tribe then goes to tribal council once again. It seems a previous event has led this tribe to elect two of their own for departure. The 7 members cast their votes.

click for spoiler
Episode 4-8.png
Episode 4-8.png (140.05 KiB) Viewed 2593 times

click for spoiler
Episode 4-9.jpg
Episode 4-9.jpg (18.07 KiB) Viewed 2606 times

Episode 4-10.jpg
Episode 4-10.jpg (19.6 KiB) Viewed 2621 times

With nearly a split vote, click for spoilerVergere becomes the fourth castaway to leave the competition. click for spoilerSeems the fight in the dog was too vicious for the other tribe members to handle. The remaining 6 members head back to camp.

Episode 5 should be up in a few minutes! Probably going to do a couple more episodes before calling it a day. Episodes will then resume sometime tomorrow.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 5

12 castaways remain.

click for spoiler
Episode 5-1.jpg
Episode 5-1.jpg (38.27 KiB) Viewed 2599 times

The Uran tribe's only alliance greatly improves in overall strength. A formidable team has emerged, which could prove to be bad for the other castaways.

click for spoiler
Episode 5-2.png
Episode 5-2.png (90.62 KiB) Viewed 2599 times

Meanwhile, the two Cobalt tribe alliances remain the same. Despite the recent departure of one of Alliance #2's members, that alliance maintains itself.

click for spoiler
Episode 5-3.png
Episode 5-3.png (85.21 KiB) Viewed 2613 times

Time for the reward challenge. Winning team receives delectable food, but they must work for it.

click for spoiler
Episode 5-4.jpg
Episode 5-4.jpg (48 KiB) Viewed 2609 times

Not only does the click for spoilerUran tribe win the food they knocked down, but they also receive the other tribe's food that they knocked down.

On to the immunity challenge. Once again, they must prove their strength through physical feats.

click for spoiler
Episode 5-5.png
Episode 5-5.png (125.71 KiB) Viewed 2611 times

click for spoilerThe Uran tribe also wins the immunity challenge. Not a good day for the other tribe.

Following the day's challenges, both tribes return to their camps. Things are quiet all around.

click for spoiler
Episode 5-6.png
Episode 5-6.png (2.46 KiB) Viewed 2608 times

Episode 5-7.png
Episode 5-7.png (2.28 KiB) Viewed 2601 times

Before the click for spoilerthe Cobalt tribe can rest, however, they must go to tribal council. The tribe members cast their votes.

click for spoiler
Episode 5-8.png
Episode 5-8.png (141.73 KiB) Viewed 2603 times

click for spoiler
Episode 5-9.jpg
Episode 5-9.jpg (24.25 KiB) Viewed 2605 times

After a scattered vote, click for spoilerEyeOdyssey is voted off of ABO Survivor. click for spoilerIt seems the Jester did not get the last laugh. The remaining 5 members return to camp.

Episode 6 will be up in a few minutes! It'll be the last episode for several hours. Sometime tomorrow, I'll resume the episodes.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

This is pretty fun, wow.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 6

11 castaways remain.

click for spoiler
Episode 6-1.jpg
Episode 6-1.jpg (34.92 KiB) Viewed 2571 times

In the Uran tribe camp, the strong alliance remains strong. Astarisborn94 still resides outside of the alliance.

click for spoiler
Episode 6-2.png
Episode 6-2.png (90.46 KiB) Viewed 2599 times

However, in the Cobalt tribe camp, Alliance #1 remains weak, and Alliance #2 is no more because of click for spoilerEyeOdyssey's departure. Earthshine is left without an alliance.

click for spoiler
Episode 6-3.png
Episode 6-3.png (51.12 KiB) Viewed 2581 times

Both tribes go to the reward challenge. The winning tribe will win food, but more of the modern kind.

click for spoiler
Episode 6-4.png
Episode 6-4.png (89.36 KiB) Viewed 2605 times

click for spoilerThe Cobalt tribe wins. Next comes the immunity challenge, where the tribes must compete in an obstacle course.

click for spoiler
Episode 6-5.png
Episode 6-5.png (85.09 KiB) Viewed 2606 times

click for spoilerDespite having weaker alliances and a less unified team, the Cobalt tribe earns immunity. This causes problems for the other tribe heading into tribal council.

click for spoiler
Episode 6-6.png
Episode 6-6.png (91.25 KiB) Viewed 2594 times

click for spoilerThe once mighty alliance dissolves. Members in this alliance turn on each other.

click for spoilerMeanwhile, Tetsuwan Atom and Earthshine have a small spat. One person loves One Piece and the other loves Batman; perhaps they argue which one is better? It's left up to the imagination.

click for spoiler
Episode 6-7.png
Episode 6-7.png (33.1 KiB) Viewed 2600 times

The Uran tribe heads to tribal council. One can only guess what will happen. The tribe members cast their votes.

click for spoiler
Episode 6-8.png
Episode 6-8.png (136.76 KiB) Viewed 2591 times

click for spoiler
Episode 6-9.jpg
Episode 6-9.jpg (17.61 KiB) Viewed 2588 times

The bigger you are, the harder you fall. click for spoilerJeffbert of the once mighty alliance becomes the next castaway to be voted out. The remaining tribe members head back to camp.

click for spoilerBut before the Uran tribe can pick up the pieces, another major event is about to occur. With 10 castaways left, the game moves into it's second phase: click for spoilerthe merge.

Episode 7 will premiere tomorrow (or in several more hours for some of you). Hope you guys have been enjoying this so far! Who do you think will win?

"Umbral-Coltwings" wrote:Whoa, I never paid much attention to the show, but this is fun!

"Earthshine" wrote:This is pretty fun, wow.

Thanks you guys! :D

I don't watch Survivor anymore these days, but I enjoyed watching the earliest few seasons with my family. Doing a Survivor simulator with custom people is even funner though! :lol:

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 7

10 castaways remain. Time for the merge.

click for spoiler
Episode 7-1.jpg
Episode 7-1.jpg (32.76 KiB) Viewed 2588 times

The Uran tribe and Cobalt tribe are no more. The remaining 10 castaways become the Atom tribe.

click for spoiler
Episode 7-2.png
Episode 7-2.png (179.13 KiB) Viewed 2588 times

Feeling uneasy in a tribe with new castaways, the weak alliance from the former Cobalt tribe sticks together.

However, in an interesting turn of events, the four members in the once strong alliance from the Uran tribe choose to band together again. They also allow in Astarisborn94 into the group, bringing together everyone from the former Uran tribe. Despite all this, the alliance's loyalty and strength remain weak, being just barely stronger and more loyal than the former Cobalt tribe's alliance. A once strong alliance is now back together again, but is also now pretty unstable.

click for spoiler
Episode 7-3.png
Episode 7-3.png (148.95 KiB) Viewed 2594 times

But that's not all: a new alliance forms with all 5 former members of the Cobalt tribe, and this alliance is just barely a step above the once powerful alliance from the former Uran tribe. Despite being in a new merged tribe, the former tribes' members choose to stick together.

click for spoiler
Episode 7-4.png
Episode 7-4.png (161.93 KiB) Viewed 2602 times

With new and old alliances alike formed and reformed, it's now time for the immunity challenge. There is no reward challenge today.

With there now being only one tribe, immunity will be given to a single castaway, who is the winner of the immunity challenge.

Today's immunity challenge will test the castaways' endurance.

click for spoiler
Episode 7-5.png
Episode 7-5.png (33.02 KiB) Viewed 2586 times

click for spoilerUmbral-Coltwings wins immunity. click for spoilerShe is now safe from being voted off during the next tribal council. The castaways return to their new camp.

Back in camp, two of the former Uran tribe members begin to bond.

click for spoiler
Episode 7-6.png
Episode 7-6.png (50.13 KiB) Viewed 2591 times

However, it's now time for tribal council. 9 of the 10 tribe members are susceptible to being voted off. The castaways cast their votes.

click for spoiler
Episode 7-7.png
Episode 7-7.png (227.24 KiB) Viewed 2598 times

Episode 7-8.jpg
Episode 7-8.jpg (19.47 KiB) Viewed 2587 times

Episode 7-9.jpg
Episode 7-9.jpg (22.44 KiB) Viewed 2583 times

In a shocking turn of events, click for spoilera tie has occurred. A revote takes place, but this time, Earthshine and Astarisborn94 cannot vote.

click for spoiler
Episode 7-10.jpg
Episode 7-10.jpg (20.1 KiB) Viewed 2576 times

Episode 7-11.jpg
Episode 7-11.jpg (20.24 KiB) Viewed 2596 times

In a very close vote, click for spoilerEarthshine is sent packing. click for spoilerShe goes off into the dark night. The 9 remaining castaways return to camp.

Episode 8 will premiere a little later today. I've got to go do something that may take a little while. Stay tuned!
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fan Creations”