New Forums!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 18 years ago

Nice idea Dr. Frag! :D

anyway, i also agree on a report button
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

DrFrag wrote:I like that idea, but I can't think of a good tiered system.

If this was Dragonball Z, then you could have various levels of Saiyen. If it was Digimon, you could have Mega/Chamption/Ultra or whatever they are. But Astroboy doesn't really have an escallating power theme. Unless you used "10 horsepower", "100 horsepower", "1,000 horsepower" etc. Or for a more obscure reference, "Bo-Bo", "Big-Bo", "Bigger-Bo", "Biggest-Bo". Then me and Jeffbert and Atoman can have a laugh and everyone else will have blank faces. :D

Would it be a good idea to have a Report button at the bottom of each post, next to the Quote button? So if there's a bad post it sends a PM to one of the moderators.
ImageOh wait there already is one. :o

:D I myself was thinking CN's "Bobobo-bo Bo-Bobo," rather than the robots in robots from "The Mutant." :hyo:

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Danny » 18 years ago

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
three and a half years.. for what?

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

:hyo;

Postby Anapan » 18 years ago

:hyo: Yay!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

DrFrag wrote:Unless you used "10 horsepower", "100 horsepower", "1,000 horsepower" etc.
Hey, I like that one! :D

Or for a more obscure reference, "Bo-Bo", "Big-Bo", "Bigger-Bo", "Biggest-Bo". Then me and Jeffbert and Atoman can have a laugh and everyone else will have blank faces. :D

Indeed! :eek:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

Just to know, will something be done regarding smileys? Personally, I find most of them ugly, but I can live with them of course ;) However, there are still too few of them in my opinion. Could it be possible to reconsider a certain referendum about smileys? :rolleyes:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

I still like the DrFrag's idea, but something else came to mind and I thought I'd share. It could go like this: "Learning to fly", "Running away to Robot Land", "Freeing Lilly on Peligro Island", "Flying to the Crystal Castle", "On Ivan's moon base", "Flying around the Rainbow Comet", "Fighting Aliens on Mars", etc.

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 18 years ago

Danny wrote:ok mods / Mark. looks like we are going to need some limits and standardizing of .sigs as well as avatars. Right now it seems pretty much can be added as a sig and altho it is not a problem NOW it is better to put the format in place now before it becomes a problem.

Need a file size limit, and an image size limit DEFINATELY, but some sort of preselected format would be nice as well. Such as "banners should be no larder than 100x 400 pixels and no larger than 50k" or.. something..

Are you referring to dial-up users?

My sig is about 250k, thus if your wish might become true I can throw that one in the trash.
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”