Some animated Astro-GIFs

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 19 years ago

Originally posted by jeffbert@Jan 9 2005, 02:52 AM
I would like an animated gif of Uran dancing.

Here you are.
http://fafner.homelinux.com/astro/images/u...an_dancing1.gif
It's my first animated GIF so it may not be excellent :unsure:
In case you wonder why I didn't put it directly in the page, just know the file is about 800 Kb :o
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 19 years ago

Good stuff, Fafner!
:lol: You probably were occupied with this delightful task at the same time as me.
I tried to save your GIF, but it only lets me save as a bmp-file :cry: .

BTW, here is my Shirley Temple:

Stay tuned for more :D .
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by Strange Wings+Jan 9 2005, 12:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strange Wings @ Jan 9 2005, 12:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I tried to save your GIF, but it only lets me save as a bmp-file :cry: .[/b]

Why would your browser try to convert from GIF to BMP ? :huh: Really strange...
Did you try to right-click on the link and see whether there is something like "save link target as..." ?
<!--QuoteBegin--Strange Wings
@Jan 9 2005, 12:43 PM
BTW, here is my Shirley Temple:[/quote]
Oh my! Well-educated girls do not dance on the tables :o
Or should I say... Tomboys always dance on the tables <_<
By the way, this was the scene I was looking for. For some reason I was certain it was in "Uran's twin"...
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Originally posted by fafner@Jan 9 2005, 01:13 PM
Why would your browser try to convert from GIF to BMP ? :huh: Really strange...
Did you try to right-click on the link and see whether there is something like "save link target as..." ?

B) Success! It seems to work now, though it takes one hell of a long time til the file's finished.
Fafner, if you like I will load your GIF on my photobucket site and post it here. Of course your credits will be mentioned too ;) .

Oh yeah, I just finished some other ones:
Image Image
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」

- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by Strange Wings+Jan 9 2005, 02:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strange Wings @ Jan 9 2005, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>B) Success! It seems to work now, though it takes one hell of a long time til the file's finished.[/b]

Normal it takes a long time: the file is large (about 800 Kb) and my bandwidth is still limited.
Originally posted by -Strange Wings@Jan 9 2005, 02:44 PM
Fafner, if you like I will load your GIF on my photobucket site and post it here. Of course your credits will be mentioned too ;) .

I don't consider the file "belongs" to me since I took the frames from a source that obviously does not belong to me :P Of course you can copy it ;)
<!--QuoteBegin--Strange Wings
@Jan 9 2005, 02:44 PM
BTW, is there still a demand for the '03 Atlas GIFs above?
Otherwise I'm going to delete them since this thread's loading time might become a bit annoying. But I thought of asking first ^_^ .
[/quote]
You can consider putting the images on a separate page and then replace the images here by a link to that page ;) Unless you want to get back the space taken by the images of course :D

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Originally posted by fafner+Jan 9 2005, 03:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fafner @ Jan 9 2005, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don't consider the file "belongs" to me since I took the frames from a source that obviously does not belong to me :P Of course you can copy it ;)
[/b]

Yeah, but you were the one who animated the frames, so here it is:

[i]Production directed by Fafner

<!--QuoteBegin--fafner[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 03:31 PM
You can consider putting the images on a separate page and then replace the images here by a link to that page ;) Unless you want to get back the space taken by the images of course :D [/quote]

Good idea! I'm doing so.
:)
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」

- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 19 years ago

THOSE ARE ALL SO CUTE! :lol: I even saved one of the 60s ones and i'm not a fan of that.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Thank you all! :lol:

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atoman » 19 years ago

:wahah: Yeah!, those are AWESOME!
She sure can dance. :lol:

Thanks.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Strange Wings@Jan 9 2005, 09:43 PM
Good stuff, Fafner!
:lol: You probably were occupied with this delightful task at the same time as me.
I tried to save your GIF, but it only lets me save as a bmp-file :cry: .

BTW, here is my Shirley Temple:

Stay tuned for more :D .

hee hee, look at her go! :lol:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”