atomforever.com

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

I bought this domain & hosting last week, but it still is not available to view pages. So, here are what I am currently offering:

This is the main page

Please note that it still needs a good bit of work. Your comments are welcome.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 19 years ago

How about a plug for "BESM" (Big Eyes, Small Mouth) Anime role playing game for winter 2005? I've been playing it out here in the Gulf and the ease of play is excellent. I'm working on an Astro theme'd one shot adventure for next month.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Breakman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Breakman » 19 years ago

Don't forget to run your site through a spell checker. You misspelled "world" (under the Fall - Robots section).

The content will be interesting to see. Can't wait. B)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Originally posted by Breakman@Apr 14 2005, 09:17 AM
Don't forget to run your site through a spell checker. You misspelled "world" (under the Fall - Robots section).

The content will be interesting to see. Can't wait. B)

Like I said, it still needs some work. Once I get the basic design using MS Word, I use a text editor to tweak the HTML. Unfortunately, my Word creates rather complex HTML, and editing it is a pain. Moreover, it puts some naughty things in the code, that the Service pack 2 squeals about every time I view it with IE. :D

As for waiting, you will wait, because I will be having hip replacement next Monday, & expect that with my other problems, I might be in hosp for a few days to several weeks. :cry: However, when the oral surgeon was putting a needle in my mouth last week, I was expecting the worst, and very anxious about it. But, it was not anywhere near as bad as I expected. :D

As regards the content, I have yet to start working on the 2003 reviews (but I am in the research phase). I have been working on the manga & how those stories were retold in various animated series, though. But, again, it will be a while before I put that stuff up. B)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Originally posted by dannavy85@Apr 13 2005, 11:33 PM
How about a plug for "BESM" (Big Eyes, Small Mouth) Anime role playing game for winter 2005? I've been playing it out here in the Gulf and the ease of play is excellent. I'm working on an Astro theme'd one shot adventure for next month.

I know nothing of this game. Perhaps you can provide links or descriptions for it. :P

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 19 years ago

Of course, and my prayers for a successful hip replacement and speedy recovery.

http://www.guardiansorder.com/games/besm/

And you can also go GOOGLE search "Big Eyes Small Mouth"
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 19 years ago

Sounds interesting, jeffbert. However I'm wondering if I can change my nickname because it's so close to your domain name and I'd rather avoid any confusion. I'm almost confused myself when I read your URL! :wacko: And I don't really care about my nickname anyway...

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Astro forever@Apr 15 2005, 08:05 AM
Sounds interesting, jeffbert. However I'm wondering if I can change my nickname because it's so close to your domain name and I'd rather avoid any confusion. I'm almost confused myself when I read your URL! :wacko: And I don't really care about my nickname anyway...

Strange Wings (previously Louis'74) managed to get his username changed by asking an admin. However I don't know if it would be a good idea if users start changing their username too often :huh:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 19 years ago

Originally posted by fafner@Apr 16 2005, 01:58 AM
Strange Wings (previously Louis'74) managed to get his username changed by asking an admin.

So that's what happened. I thought Strange Wings killed him and took his place. :P

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 19 years ago

Originally posted by fafner+Apr 15 2005, 10:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fafner @ Apr 15 2005, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Astro forever@Apr 15 2005, 08:05 AM

Strange Wings (previously Louis'74) managed to get his username changed by asking an admin. However I don't know if it would be a good idea if users start changing their username too often :huh: [/b][/quote]
You are right, it wouldn't be a good idea. However, I'm thinking about it more because of the confusion between Jeffbert's site than because I don't really care about the nickname. And I'd put my former nickname in my signature just to be sure. ;)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”