Talk about all things Astro Boy!
ChibiGoku
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby ChibiGoku » 18 years ago

What the heck was up with the site O.o;;

1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 18 years ago

Yeah I thought you guys shut it down I was scared lol?
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

sugarwolf
Kokoro Robot

Postby sugarwolf » 18 years ago

yeah weird

o well good 2 b back

B)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

I was digging through though stuff on Bravenet to see if it would allow me to create my own forum on atomforever.com, but alas, no. Then, suddenly, Wham! astroboy-online is back, & I just checked to see if everything that was still is, yes!!! It is still there! :D Thanks, Mark!

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

According to the informations I could gather here and there, the domain name astroboy-online.com had expired because no payment had been received on time. Well, it seems the payment has been made after all, better late that never :P
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Yeah thanks! :D

Jeffbert, you weren't the only one who thought about starting a new forum! :lol: I suppose we'd eventually have found each others again, but it might have taken a while and we would probably have lost some members.

Well, everything is fine now! :wahah:

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 18 years ago

Welcome back. I was very upset when the page went down. After all this is my homepage. I'd be really lost without it.

O2Destroyer
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby O2Destroyer » 18 years ago

It would be really sad not to have an english astro-boy forum. I'm thrilled it's back.
Bombs vs. bombs, missiles vs. missiles and now a new super weapon to throw upon us all!

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atoman » 18 years ago

:wahah: :wahah: :wahah: :wahah: :lol: :lol: Yaaa!, we're back! Thanks Mark!
The week that this site was off, seemed like an eternity and gives new meaning to the phrase:"You never know what you've got 'till it's gone". I felt all alone and isolated. I was so worried that I looked around for another Astro forum. I found a nice one that I think is run by Anapan, not sure, but it's aviliated with Yahoo, which means popups and other ads. It was a nice forum though. Other than that, there is not many Astro forums, at least not in English. I could have gone to other non Astro forums, but they would probably laugh and critisize me and say: You like Astro? :huh: . This is my santuary and I love it! :lol: Astro rules! :wahah:

Again Thanks Mark, keep up the good work.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 18 years ago

ahh.....peace restored. I don't need to go on a jihad.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”