A couple of new videos

Off topic discussion.
Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 18 years ago

I haven't added many files to my FTP in the last while, but yesterday I finally got more than just an intro to Jet Mars, even tho I haven't yet found a full episode. I added it to the /video_eps/other_tezuka/ directory. I also found a music video of the 80's(?) Astroboy Theme sung by the ZONE girls (the group who performed the Japanese 2003 intro and ending songs) which was shot at the Osamu Tezuka museum. That one is in the /video_clips/ directory. Bad choreographed dancing, but it has what I think are some clips from that theater only 80's Astroboy episode "Astro Boy: Shinsen-gumi"

Also since only a couple of people downloaded the Marine Express video when I mentioned it before, I highly reccomend watching it. It's also in the /other_tezuka/ directory.

As always the login URL is

ftp://ast:ast@atomu.ath.cx:6872/

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Thanks Anapan.

For anybody who would want to watch "Le prince du soleil" ("other Tezuka", in French), there is a thread about it here. I wrote a non-spoiler introduction at the beginning of December. I also wanted to write more about the rest of the story, but I totally forgot. :unsure: Before and after that message, fafner and I wrote the translations of some of the key dialogues.

Originally posted by Anapan@Dec 23 2005, 08:37 PM
As always the login URL is

ftp://ast:ast@atomu.ath.cx:6872/

I ought to know this one from memory! :p h34r:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by Anapan@Dec 23 2005, 08:37 PM
I haven't added many files to my FTP in the last while, but yesterday I finally got more than just an intro to Jet Mars, even tho I haven't yet found a full episode. I added it to the /video_eps/other_tezuka/ directory.

Well, I guess you found one between when you wrote this message and today, because I've just watched the first Jetter Mars episode! :wahah: Thank you so much!!! (It's in Italian - "Capitan Jet - 01 - E' Nato Un Robot" if anybody is interested.)

I've also watched the beginning of episode 17 in Spanish. Is the big guy Shibugaki? :huh: I think it looks a little bit like him in the manga, but I'm not 100% sure.

I've just checked an old Jetter Mars thread you had started on this forum. I didn't remember it was available on DVD in Italian. I'd actually prefer an Italian or Spanish version to a Japanese version because at least then I figure I'd eventually be able to understand it, maybe like after listening to it 345 393 times! :lol: I'd understand better in Spanish actually, but I prefer his Italian voice! :D I should really think about buying this! :)

Astro Forever
Administrator

It looks like Jetter Mars isn't available on DVD in Spanish. :cry: At least not legally... <_< Hopefully it will be, someday. B)

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

You're welcome.
I'll get one of the 600MB Capitan Jet video files available after I burn some dvds and free up some room. One is the first season in Italian. I dunno what the other one is.

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

just got that 600mb captain jet video. dunno what it is yet, but it's pretty high quality, and 1.5 hours long. I can't watch it because i'm not at home so let me know what it is if ya try it.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

It is #1, but with much better graphic quality than the other one. Thanks! :lol:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by jeffbert@Feb 3 2006, 02:01 PM
It is #1, but with much better graphic quality than the other one. Thanks! :lol:

There is more than just episode #1. This video is almost one and a half hour. I figured there must be two or three other episodes, but I have only browsed through the video, so I'm not sure yet.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

It seems I can't access the FTP server :unsure: Time for a domain name re-registration I guess ^_^
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by fafner@Feb 3 2006, 03:45 PM
It seems I can't access the FTP server :unsure: Time for a domain name re-registration I guess ^_^

I believe the explanation can be found here here.

I'll tell him. :)

Return to “General Discussion”