Monirator

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Originally posted by Mark@Mar 10 2006, 03:30 PM
Oh darn, you're right, I didn't notice the dates. :(

I've sent off a note to our web host asking if they can restore the lost posts from backup. I'll keep you guys posted.

Okay thanks! :D

Astro Forever
Administrator

Can anybody explain me how come there are still guests listed on the main page? :wacko: I can't get in as a guest myself. Not that it matters, but I'm totally stump.

StellDream
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby StellDream » 18 years ago

I frequently come. I do not understand English, therefore. I speak very few. Now, I essential register.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

Originally posted by Astro forever@Mar 11 2006, 04:36 AM
Can anybody explain me how come there are still guests listed on the main page? :wacko: I can't get in as a guest myself. Not that it matters, but I'm totally stump.

I think that someone who is actually loging in conts as a guest. I logged in normally, noted the number of guests, then loaded the login page from another IP. The number of guests increased by one. It could have increase for another reason though, I can't be sure :unsure:
Incidently, a person who logs out will end up on the login page, creating a guest for some time, according to this hypothesis.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Thanks Mark. :)

Originally posted by fafner@Mar 11 2006, 08:53 AM
I think that someone who is actually loging in conts as a guest. I logged in normally, noted the number of guests, then loaded the login page from another IP. The number of guests increased by one. It could have increase for another reason though, I can't be sure :unsure:

That's weird, it wasn't that way before. We could have a few registered members without any guest. :huh:

Incidently, a person who logs out will end up on the login page, creating a guest for some time, according to this hypothesis.

I thought of this too, but it still doesn't match the members who visit the forum. I was playing on the computer last night and would refresh between games and unless many many members (10? 13?) logged in and out real fast, it can't explain everything. :wacko:

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atoman » 18 years ago

:wahah: Hi Mark, Thank you for restoring the site. :lol: I wish there was a way to get back at the hacker. Maybe we could hack his/her site and post endless pics of Astro and co. ;)

Ohh, be sure to check for any viruses the creep may have planted.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by Atoman@Mar 11 2006, 12:39 PM
:wahah: Hi Mark, Thank you for restoring the site. :lol: I wish there was a way to get back at the hacker. Maybe we could hack his/her site and post endless pics of Astro and co. ;)

:lol:

I hadn't realized all the threads were really back... I thought we might lose the latest messages, but no! It's heaven! :D THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

Originally posted by Atoman@Mar 11 2006, 06:39 PM
I wish there was a way to get back at the hacker.

I'm sure the sucker will have forgotten a neat IP address somewhere in the system, I know many forums log many things and it is not always easy to erase all traces ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”