FujiTV Cross Over Special

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
ChibiGoku
Rocket Ball Champion

FujiTV Cross Over Special

Postby ChibiGoku » 17 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdi5D7oMZHQ

Interesting. :o hmy:

(BTW, can someone change the topic title to "FujiTV Cross Over Special")
Last edited by ChibiGoku on Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 17 years ago

Aw man, they had the song and everything... :p Thanks for sharing!
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

Good find! Astro turns up at 5 minutes, for anyone wondering.

ChibiGoku wrote:(BTW, can someone change the topic title to "FujiTV Cross Over Special")

Done.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

What the heck was that? COOL! So Astro saves the day. Astro turns up 6 minute in the clip.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

man!!! that is not just Interesting or cool... that!!! man i can't say it in words

one peice, dragonball z and astro boy there all my fab cartoons shame they haven't got naruto in ther thought but who cares that was awesome!!!

at the monent i'm made about naruto i just started watching it and it's cool
Last edited by CommanderEVE on Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 17 years ago

First, Freezer and then Luffy lookin' at OUR faces, Son Gohan and Krilin about to sink, Luffy shooting Astro... and finally it's Astro who saves the day. Man, this is... a bit dissapointing, because there's no actual interaction between charachters, but between carachters and viewers, and what's more, without the great Vegeta. However, it's still a very cool video!

Check the second part to find these charachters again, plus additional ones from Kochikame (a silly police comedy, which isn't worthy to watch despite its 25 year run on... Shonen Jump, I think)... And without Astro, [put your bad word here]... AND WITHOUT VEGETA AGAIN !!!
Last edited by Ataru Moroboshi on Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Ataru Moroboshi wrote:Man, this is... a bit dissapointing, because there's no actual interaction between charachters,

I noticed that. I wonder if it's because the animators would have worked separately. I mean, been on different animation teams with different skills.

You don't suppose it could all be recycled footage, do you?

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 17 years ago

DrFrag wrote:I noticed that. I wonder if it's because the animators would have worked separately. I mean, been on different animation teams with different skills.

You don't suppose it could all be recycled footage, do you?

At least on the final sequence of PS2's Jump All Stars (or whatever name it has. I'm not sure) characters from Dragon Ball and One Piece appear together (with others from Naruto, but I hate this manga and its anime and I condemned its existence puttin' it into brackets :d evil: ).

:p irate: Arrrrgh, Luffy-boy, arrrrrn... (just now I noticed this smilie and wanted to use it).

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

:p irate: Arrrrgh, Luffy-boy, arrrrrn... (just now I noticed this smilie and wanted to use it).[/QUOTE]

xD cool

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Ooh, don't forget that September 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Arrrr! :p irate:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”