where did very one go?

Off topic discussion.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

where did very one go?

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

this is very weird, becuase no long ago there was about 680 menbures on this site now there's 504. is it a bug, or did the mods get rid of the people who come and join only to see one or two things and never to come back.
becuase i remenber saying here's 666 menbures now

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

Sparx wrote:this is very weird, becuase no long ago there was about 680 menbures on this site now there's 504. is it a bug, or did the mods get rid of the people who come and join only to see one or two things and never to come back.
becuase i remenber saying here's 666 menbures now

:d evil: '666?' :d evil: Did you say :d evil: '666?' :d evil: As in :d evil: :d evil: Six hundred three score & six? :d evil: :d evil:

We really need a good scary font! thisisobvious, whenyoutrytowritesomethingscary,butnoneof thesefontsistheleast bitscary.

1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

662, 663, 664, 665! Oh DRAT! 1, 2, 3 LOL if anyone can guess which cartoon that is from I will love u! I will give u a hint it is an old cartoon on Nikelodeon!

As for memebers no idea I'm still here just really busy all the time :unsure:
Last edited by 1magus on Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

Maybe there is a bug or maybe the moderators deleted those who don't come by any more.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

The member list only shows 467, I guess it's just not getting the right totals.

Mark
Administrator

Postby Mark » 17 years ago

stoogefreaky is right :)

I pruned the members a while back. Anyone who had a zero post count and hadn't visited the site in more than two years was deleted (both those things had to match, not just one or the other).

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

you know for a fact im around a lot.i have'nt really noticed how many of us have gone...i just pay more atentipn to the fact we seem to be getting a few new mebers,has anyone seen them post yet? (other then spike)
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

Spike
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spike » 17 years ago

Mabye i just scared everyone off :whistling:

:p irate: :d evil: :astro: :whistling:
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
| ..SPIKE'S BIGGER!..__| | .......BEER TRUCK.....| ||´|";,___.
|_..._...__________/====|_..._..._______==|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)´(@)"""´´" *|(@)(@) "(@)´(@)"""´´"*|(@)(@)****(@)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

jeffbert wrote: :d evil: '666?' :d evil: Did you say :d evil: '666?' :d evil: As in :d evil: :d evil: Six hundred three score & six? :d evil: :d evil:

We really need a good scary font! thisisobvious, whenyoutrytowritesomethingscary,butnoneof thesefontsistheleast bitscary.

that like a weird lol funny.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

Spike wrote:Mabye i just scared everyone off :whistling:

:p irate: :d evil: :astro: :whistling:

I don't think so :D A few months ago (maybe even more than a year), I had a close look at members by post count, and realized that more than half of the members had never posted anything. Such members had registered at any time, from first days to last days. Then among the people who had posted, a good half had posted only once, or twice, or barely more. In fact, most of members with more than 10 posts could be hold on the first page (that is 30 members).
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Return to “General Discussion”