R-45: 60s Vs 80s

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Breakman wrote:And me too. I still think black and white is better than color. And Astro Boy is no exception. :D

i like black and withe tom and jerry, it's fuuny, but now they banned it becuase it was vilont and they smoked i can't watch it any more :cry:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 17 years ago

:) Very interesting comparison. It's funny how the 80's ep's storyboard follows that closely on the 60's one.
Gets the hotel director's henchman too flinged around by Astro as shown in the 80's version?
'Outer Spaceport R45' was the very first Astroboy ep I saw back in 1985, and I remember how impressed I was about that scene where Astro shows his abilities in human billard playing. Astro calculated the henchman's trajectory pretty well for having him flying back in his direction again :D .

This ep remains among my favourites ever! :heart:
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

Strange Wings wrote: :) Very interesting comparison. It's funny how the 80's ep's storyboard follows that closely on the 60's one.
Gets the hotel director's henchman too flinged around by Astro as shown in the 80's version?
'Outer Spaceport R45' was the very first Astroboy ep I saw back in 1985, and I remember how impressed I was about that scene where Astro shows his abilities in human billard playing. Astro calculated the henchman's trajectory pretty well for having him flying back in his direction again :D .

This ep remains among my favourites ever! :heart:

You just gave away 1 of the answers for the quiz game! :p

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

ummm, oh yeah :d evil:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”