No Topic just talk

Off topic discussion.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

No Topic just talk

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

well to top the thif forms up alittle i made this tread do very one and talk about random stuff :D so if your just lurking around with some thing you want to say. say it there ;) i've seen this in a few other forms too :p have fun :lol:

to start it off :)

what is the weather like around your place :rolleyes:
i got away with the storm today :ninja: it didn't come. but still dosen't been it is gone it can still come :eek: it could be over night. but i'n not one of thoude people what don't worry. like the london bombings i wasn't worryed one bit :astro: like what are the changces of being blowen to bits on a bus by some crazy nutter :lol: but i'm not going to push it :d oh:

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

This is good. I could never respond to any of the topics here. Never know or have anything to say.

Well, the weather outside my house is pretty cloudy and only 51 degrees.

I still haven't register for classes because my parents are trying to figure out how to pay for it.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"stoogefreaky" wrote:Well, the weather outside my house is pretty cloudy and only 51 degrees.

I hope you are dealing with Fahrenheit degrees :eek: If it is indeed, we have around 25-30 of those here :cool:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

It's 4 C (39 F) here and cloudy.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"fafner" wrote:I hope you are dealing with Fahrenheit degrees :eek: If it is indeed, we have around 25-30 of those here :cool:
The metric system hasn't reached the US yet! ;) They are still all about pounds, feet and Fahrenheit degrees.

What's funny is that here, we tend to say our height and weight in feet/pounds anyway, but for everything else, it's all in meters. :lol: Same for water temperature in pools: for some reason, almost everybody I know will reply in Fahrenheit degrees, yet nobody does that for anything else!
Last edited by Astro Forever on Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

I was using Fahrenheit. I think starting tomorrow it's going to go up to the 70s. We might have green Christmas this year :(

The metric system is used in science classes and sence I'm not used to it, I hate it.

I figure out how much my college is going to cost for my Associate of Arts Degree. Well, with out the books, it will be $8,250. I think that's really good.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"stoogefreaky" wrote:This is good. I could never respond to any of the topics here. Never know or have anything to say.

Well, the weather outside my house is pretty cloudy and only 51 degrees.

I still haven't register for classes because my parents are trying to figure out how to pay for it.

51 degrees :confused: don't you mean 51 F :) becuase if it was 51 degrees you'd be boiling :D

over there it's about 10 C to 14 C ;)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:51 degrees :confused: don't you mean 51 F :) becuase if it was 51 degrees you'd be boiling :D

Both Fahrenheit and Celsius are measured in degrees. If you write 51 degrees (51°), it can mean both of them. That's why it is often written 51°C or 51°F, meaning 51 Celsius degrees and 51 Fahrenheit degrees. 51 C or 51 F doesn't mean anything special.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"fafner" wrote:Both Fahrenheit and Celsius are measured in degrees. If you write 51 degrees (51°), it can mean both of them. That's why it is often written 51°C or 51°F, meaning 51 Celsius degrees and 51 Fahrenheit degrees. 51 C or 51 F doesn't mean anything special.

ok cool :cool: you lern some thing new every day

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 17 years ago

maybe 40F here in minnesota. its been pretty mild around here

Return to “General Discussion”