Atom's briefs/ Uran the impostor

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

true, my little sister gets jelous of me :lol: so i bet Uran feels the same :) it can get annoying when she trys to beat me up :D

Lucero
Kokoro Robot

Postby Lucero » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:true, my little sister gets jelous of me :lol: so i bet Uran feels the same :) it can get annoying when she trys to beat me up :D

Well I have a Big brother too, and I'm always jelows of him, I really know what Uran fells. But I really love Uran, perhaps more because I'm a jelows sister like her.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 17 years ago

Astro: I have few if any real sleepless nights...well.....almost.

Ted Kopel: Another sister story?

Astro: The battle of the run-a-way cake mix at 1am....ugh.

Ted Kopel: The occasion?

Astro: Nothing special, she just decided it would be great to trash the house at 1 in the morning. But she's too cute to dismantle you know?

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"dannavy85" wrote:Astro: I have few if any real sleepless nights...well.....almost.

Ted Kopel: Another sister story?

Astro: The battle of the run-a-way cake mix at 1am....ugh.

Ted Kopel: The occasion?

Astro: Nothing special, she just decided it would be great to trash the house at 1 in the morning. But she's too cute to dismantle you know?

you could make comic stripes, because you’re English and use of words is very good :)

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 17 years ago

Hey, in the 2003 series Astro asks Zoran to promise to give him no more wedgies.

8-Bit Star
Kokoro Robot

Postby 8-Bit Star » 17 years ago

"DrFrag" wrote:3) After Kathy gave him the boots, he went swimming with them on. The colour ran and stained his legs permanently red. The rest of the series he wasn't actually wearing any boots.

:lol: Okay so maybe those answers don't hold water! :lol:

And neither do Astro's boots, from the sounds of it.

Innocent_Eyes
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Innocent_Eyes » 17 years ago

Here Atom is losing his brief, which we were formerly persuaded would have left his shiny metal ass showing.*
* Appologies to Bender for using his line.

Which episode is this?

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

"Innocent_Eyes" wrote:Here Atom is losing his brief, which we were formerly persuaded would have left his shiny metal ass showing.*
* Appologies to Bender for using his line.

Which episode is this?

This is the 122nd Episode "The Monster Mantler." Poor Atom, not only does the title character spank him, but makes him swing like the clapper in a bell and do a war dance. The closest the manga comes to this story is in vol. 23, "The Space Bug." However, he is neither embarassed nor spanked in that story. :hyo:

See http://en.tezuka.co.jp/anime/sakuhin/subtitle/ts002.html
for episode details.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Poor Astro XD

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atoman » 17 years ago

Hey all, I love that episode. It's alot like the 1st Twilight Zone episode about an astronaut who finds himself all alone in a town without anybody.
Astro finds himself all alone in Tokyo and can't remember anything about why. Then he's later attacked by that tentacle monster. I think the manga Jeffbert mentioned "The Space Bug" is the same story minus the embarassing stuff. It's a good read. :astro:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”