I don't feel welcome any more...

Off topic discussion.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

I don't feel welcome any more...

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Well, I’ve been having allot of people yelling and saying I’m a bad person from school, home, on the street and on here. I can't take it any more its driving is around the bend. I got PMed earlier by some one and they really hurt me, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. People keep saying I can't become a pilot and I’ve been crying and screaming out loud to those people, and they don't understand. So I think it's some thing I’m doing wrong. I have not many friends to talk to about it. My best cousin has left me saying I lie. I’ve been told that I’m selfish and I bully by my best friends what I’ve kwon for 7 years have left me too. And now my stomach keeps getting these lonely feelings of being sick all day it will not go away. I’ve been getting sleepless nights over this too. People say I have no confidants but it’s them what is taking it away from me. I don’t understand any more about any thing, as I’ve got older I feel not wanted any more. And even having my own family around me I feel sad. :cry:

Please some make me feel better.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:Well, I’ve been having allot of people yelling and saying I’m a bad person from school, home, on the street and on here. I can't take it any more its driving is around the bend. I got PMed earlier by some one and they really hurt me, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. People keep saying I can't become a pilot and I’ve been crying and screaming out loud to those people, and they don't understand. So I think it's some thing I’m doing wrong. I have not many friends to talk to about it. My best cousin has left me saying I lie. I’ve been told that I’m selfish and I bully by my best friends what I’ve kwon for 7 years have left me too. And now my stomach keeps getting these lonely feelings of being sick all day it will not go away. I’ve been getting sleepless nights over this too. People say I have no confidants but it’s them what is taking it away from me. I don’t understand any more about any thing, as I’ve got older I feel not wanted any more. And even having my own family around me I feel sad. :cry:

Please some make me feel better.
(I've closed your other thread, not because there was anything wrong with it, but because it was basically the same thing posted twice.)

Teen years can be very difficult. It was definitely a very hard time for me. I could hardly seem to relate to people of my age. I felt very lonely too, and I also had a hard time at home. It was definitely not a happy time. At one point, I had lost basically every bit of my self-confidence. It changed with time, as people grew older and stop acting childishly. Everything seemed to become easier for me at that point, and eventually I felt normal again.

If you feel sick, and especially if you experience sleepless nights, I think maybe you should talk to your parents and see a doctor. I know it's often hard to tell our parents about our personal problems, but they are there for you (unless you also have the bad luck of having really bad parents!).

I can't say much about what's happening with your friends, it's impossible to know exactly what happened and how it happened. I do understand that you are suffering very much, and that it's a very hard time. At least, don't give up all hope that someday things will get better. I also know it's easier said than done, but sometimes as a teen it's very hard to look beyond the present.

Are there any activities that you could try? A sport, or an involvement in an organization, for example? That would make you meet new people, feel good about improving at something and help you think of something else. Even if you are bad at sports, for example, all that matters is knowing that you are improving and that you are getting better. It helps with self-confidence in the end.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"Astro Forever" wrote:(I've closed your other thread, not because there was anything wrong with it, but because it was basically the same thing posted twice.)

That’s weird; I must have done it twice.

Teen years can be very difficult. It was definitely a very hard time for me. I could hardly seem to relate to people of my age. I felt very lonely too, and I also had a hard time at home. It was definitely not a happy time. At one point, I had lost basically every bit of my self-confidence. It changed with time, as people grew older and stops acting childishly. Everything seemed to become easier for me at that point, and eventually I felt normal again.

I go to a Special needs school for my ADHD and to deal with change, it's hard for me to leave or enter a friendship, and even harder when someone dies. I also have a very bad anger but I can’t help that I was born with it. And people often get scared of me and don’t talk to me. But that was when I was young.

If you feel sick, and especially if you experience sleepless nights, I think maybe you should talk to your parents and see a doctor. I know it's often hard to tell our parents about our personal problems, but they are there for you (unless you also have the bad luck of having really bad parents!).

I only had sleepless nights or the first 3 or 4 mouths of losing my friends then after that it's been down hill.

I can't say much about what's happening with your friends, it's impossible to know exactly what happened and how it happened. I do understand that you are suffering very much, and that it's a very hard time. At least, don't give up all hope that someday things will get better. I also know it's easier said than done, but sometimes as a teen it's very hard to look beyond the present.

The day my friends didn't want to my friends any more is 21st of July 2006. That’s when it all started there where 3 of them, they started to E-mail me the night they didn't what to be my friend. I went mad and couldn’t stop crying for days and days. Then I couldn’t sleep, I was running out the house and hitting my self to I face when red and breaking stuff.

Are there any activities that you could try? A sport or an involvement in an organization, for example? That would make you meet new people, feel good about improving at something and help you think of something else. Even if you are bad at sports, for example, all that matters knows that you are improving and that you are getting better. It helps with self-confidence in the end.

Well, I find it really hard to meet new people; the people need to come to me.
But I have been doing karate to build my confidence up, but I think all that has been doing is making me more hyper and stronger, and that’s no good. Because it already takes 7 to 9 people to hold me down when I get angry, I mean to hurt any one it’s just it feels like there ageist me all the time.

BTW, please make Jeffbert understand.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:BTW, please make Jeffbert understand.
Understand what? I have no clue about what happened. :eek:

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

i only really wish i could help...but alas...im useless at helping people with bad stuff going on.
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

Spike
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spike » 17 years ago

Before i say anything.....how old are you, what state you in and live with both parents? brothers sisters?

I'll have a better idea of whats goin on and can give betta advice.

Spike
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
| ..SPIKE'S BIGGER!..__| | .......BEER TRUCK.....| ||´|";,___.
|_..._...__________/====|_..._..._______==|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)´(@)"""´´" *|(@)(@) "(@)´(@)"""´´"*|(@)(@)****(@)

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 17 years ago

I go to a Special needs school for my ADHD and to deal with change, it's hard for me to leave or enter a friendship, and even harder when someone dies. I also have a very bad anger but I can’t help that I was born with it. And people often get scared of me and don’t talk to me. But that was when I was young.

ADHD?
I think I have ADHD(not diagnosed), and its been confirmed that I have asbergers.

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 17 years ago

Sometimes I feel like that too, but not that extreme

Im sorry, Id give advice, but Im bad at it too

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

I sent Sparx a PM that asked him to try to spell better. I really find his posts annoying with all the carelessly misspelled words. I stated that I was asking for better performance not as a moderator, but as a member. I told him that I believed in him, & that I was sure he could do better. He responded & I responded to that with what was intended to be encouragement. :( However, I received no response to that. ;)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

I promise you Jeffbert I’ll improve my spelling.

Return to “General Discussion”