my site!

Off topic discussion.
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:well you said the truth and thats what conts ;) it's just your new here and i don't want you getting in troble by the mods :D

I don't think the mods would put someone in troubles for creating 2 accounts. However, it could happen to someone abusing a dual account. For what I know, several people here do have 2 accounts, but use only one. Usually, they did so in order to switch to another name, or because they had lost their password.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"fafner" wrote:I don't think the mods would put someone in troubles for creating 2 accounts. However, it could happen to someone abusing a dual account. For what I know, several people here do have 2 accounts, but use only one. Usually, they did so in order to switch to another name, or because they had lost their password.

oh ok, whats a dual accont?

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:oh ok, whats a dual accont?

Well... dual==2 .
So... Dual account is "2 accounts" :D
More precisely, abusing a dual account is using the second account, for example, to put more weight to the first account by repeating what is said in the first account. This give the impression to other people that 2 people say the same thing, while there a really only 1 person talking.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Spike
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spike » 17 years ago

"Lucero" wrote:Well I had a problem with the Lucero's accont bacause I forgoot my password, but after that I create a new account that I didn't need to use. Sorry :blush:

Maybe it's hard to me understand everything because I speak spanish. but I try to do the best.

Your engrish is better than most of us aussie's maybe you should offer lessons :ninja:
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
| ..SPIKE'S BIGGER!..__| | .......BEER TRUCK.....| ||´|";,___.
|_..._...__________/====|_..._..._______==|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)´(@)"""´´" *|(@)(@) "(@)´(@)"""´´"*|(@)(@)****(@)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Yeah I could do with one of your lesions Lucero. :lol:

By the way, I did more stuff to my site. :D
Last edited by CommanderEVE on Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spike
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spike » 17 years ago

you should put a link to your site in your sig so ppl can jus click on it to see if you updated it from there...easier than hunting for the addy
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||

| ..SPIKE'S BIGGER!..__| | .......BEER TRUCK.....| ||´|";,___.

|_..._...__________/====|_..._..._______==|=||_|__|..., ] -

"(@)´(@)"""´´" *|(@)(@) "(@)´(@)"""´´"*|(@)(@)****(@)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"Spike" wrote:you should put a link to your site in your sig so ppl can jus click on it to see if you updated it from there...easier than hunting for the addy

True, Yeah i'll do that. ;)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

has any one voted my site yet?

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

Maybe you should try freewebs! Then you can add me as a friend. You don't have to do that much HTML unless you choose to.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"stoogefreaky" wrote:Maybe you should try freewebs! Then you can add me as a friend. You don't have to do that much HTML unless you choose to.

Ok I’ll give it a try, give me the link.

Return to “General Discussion”