No Topic just talk

Off topic discussion.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Yeah maybe.

That reminds me, who is off school or work?

Merry Christmas ever one! I got a the new U2 album (called U218 singles), a PS2 game called Spiro the dragon new begging, some grip pencils for my drawing, over the hedge DVD, Aston marten radio controlled car and radio controlled firebird freedom glider plane.
Last edited by CommanderEVE on Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .

Spike
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spike » 17 years ago

I'm off work till the 2nd jan but not really cos one of my jobs is a Crowd Controller so i still work concerts and stuff through the holidays
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
| ..SPIKE'S BIGGER!..__| | .......BEER TRUCK.....| ||´|";,___.
|_..._...__________/====|_..._..._______==|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)´(@)"""´´" *|(@)(@) "(@)´(@)"""´´"*|(@)(@)****(@)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

I'm going back to school on the 4th of Jan. :(

By The Way, i PMed DrFrag.
Last edited by CommanderEVE on Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

If I go back to school, it will be Jan. 16.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"stoogefreaky" wrote:If I go back to school, it will be Jan. 16.

Lucky you go back 12 after I do. By the way, DrFrag PMed I back today saying he feels sick.

this probaly not good the bring put but i found it really weird, there's closed tread called "A disturbing experience with supernatural... " but it said it was started on 1st January 1970 12:00 AM.
Last edited by CommanderEVE on Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:this probaly not good the bring put but i found it really weird, there's closed tread called "A disturbing experience with supernatural... " but it said it was started on 1st January 1970 12:00 AM.

I think I was the one to start the thread, but it doesn't show up in any search I did. Could you send me the link if you can find it back? My guess is that it is a bug, but I need to have a look...
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:By the way, DrFrag PMed I back today saying he feels sick.
That was my fear. :( Hopefully he'll feel better soon.

"fafner" wrote:I think I was the one to start the thread, but it doesn't show up in any search I did. Could you send me the link if you can find it back? My guess is that it is a bug, but I need to have a look...
Very often I search for a thread and it doesn't show up, but then I can find it anyway through the archive. It's easy when you remember the title. :)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"fafner" wrote:I think I was the one to start the thread, but it doesn't show up in any search I did. Could you send me the link if you can find it back? My guess is that it is a bug, but I need to have a look...

http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2068 There you go :)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

Oh yes, it seems it was badly damaged :eek: 0 posts :D I found it back in the archives (it was not very difficult) : http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-2067.html
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Fafner, I have to say you’re good at maths

Here are the 2 digits to choose: X and Y
The number writes: 10*X+Y
You subtract the sum of the digits, X+Y: (10*X+Y)-(X+Y)
10*X+Y-X-Y
10*X-X+Y-Y
9*X

I found this in the post we are talking about. It’s a very interesting tread you made.

Return to “General Discussion”