Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

:lol: i saw both of Mr Skunks Photo's there funny, good job.

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 17 years ago

A quick story, with THAT image again! This is starting to be like the Star-wars-swords-mania from no so long ago. Of course, the contesting image is the first one):

GENE: Astro, don't do it, for God's sake!

ASTRO: Shut up, Gene! I'm gonna avenge you and the Electric Light Orchestra for that humiliation!

OLIVIA: Come an see a place where nobody dared to come! Xanadu on ice! Buy your tickets now!

This has been an announcent form the Xanadu Anti-preservation Society. Send a message to 3333-Shameadu for donations. This girl and this robot (again! THEY again!) have fallen victims of it! What a pity!

DONATE NOW!

PS: I warned about this last image appearing very often... :lol:
Last edited by Ataru Moroboshi on Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 17 years ago

"Ataru Moroboshi" wrote:Image

GENE: Astro, don't do it, for God's sake!

ASTRO: Shut up, Gene! I'm gonna avenge you and the Electric Light Orchestra for that humiliation!

OLIVIA: Come an see a place where nobody dared to come! Xanadu on ice! Buy your tickets now!

This has been an announcent form the Xanadu Anti-preservation Society. Send a message to 3333-Shameadu for donations. This girl and this robot have fallen victims of it! What a pity!

DONATE NOW!

PS: I warned about this last image appearing very often... :lol:

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

OMG!!!
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:Leaving the beer bottles in the pic would've been ok too, I assume. :D DrFrag did once a similar entry by using Daddy Walrus holding some kind of Brandy bottle and blowing himself the lights off with it. I think it was in the pic taken from 'Lilly On Peligro Island' showing Astro sitting on the shore while reading Lilly's bottle messages, with a huge pile of empty bottles beside him.
When even that hasn't crossed the line already, yours certainly would've stayed within the limits for sure!
I found DrFrag's post, but the image isn't showing anymore! :cry: :cry: :cry: It was such a great round! :D

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Good :w00t:

Ataru Moroboshi what is with that picture you keep showing?

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 17 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:I found DrFrag's post, but the image isn't showing anymore! :cry: :cry: :cry: It was such a great round! :D

Yeah, the image is gone, but the memory of it never fades! :D Perhaps he saved it somewhere on his HD?

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

That sounds funny ;)

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:Yeah, the image is gone, but the memory of it never fades! :D Perhaps he saved it somewhere on his HD?

Yes, I have it. :) The link broke after I changed ISP (along with many others I suspect). I've put it on Photobucket and updated the post.

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:Good :w00t:

Ataru Moroboshi what is with that picture you keep showing?

I have to confess that... Absolutely nothing. I love Doraemon, and I found this on youtube: it kinda reminded me of Pulp Fiction and, then I posted it here once, and then I decided to make it some kind of leit-motiv, like the light sabres, as I stated before. But for no reason at all, just for innocent fun. :blush: I think you guys deserve a better explaniation, but... It's just that there's no explanation! :w00t: BTW: the girl (called Shizuka) resembles an older Uran, don't you think? (In fact, she appeared once with a Uran wig in a tribute to Astro: the creators of Doraemon were one of the first assistants of Osamu Tezuka).
Last edited by Ataru Moroboshi on Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

This is such a great picture to work with.

"I command you to rise ... rise!"

Return to “Games & Role Play”