Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

"This is even more painful than it looks."

(an old Simpsons joke :D )

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 17 years ago

:lol: :lol: !
Funny stuff! Who's that magician dude? This can't be David Copperfield...

Of course! A hydrant on an ancient viking ship... now I'm believing in anything! :D
...And how in the unholy name of Thomas Alfa Edison's power guzzling lightbulbs did you manage to open Astro's eyes?! :eek:

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 17 years ago

I'm a hardcore Simpsons fan, and I almost doubled over the second I saw that fire hydrant. :p :lol:
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

:lol:

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

The magician is Hamilton the Magical Hypnotist, I just image googled for magician levitation.

Opening Astro's eyes was easy. I just used an erase tool set to 20% opacity, and erased his eyelids so his eyes showed through from beneath. :D Nah not really. I used Paintshop Pro. First I took the white colour from his belt shine and drew in the sclera and shiny bit in the middle. Then I got the black from his head and also made a brown colour, then drew in his pupils and irises. But I got them the wrong way around so I had to fix it. Then I ran a mild soften retouch over it so it would look smooth and anti-aliased like the rest of the picture. The brown was too light so I did a few darken RGB retouches on it. That was it. I usually don't try drawing in things like that because they come out badly, but it was such a small area.

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 17 years ago

"DrFrag" wrote:Opening Astro's eyes was easy. I just used an erase tool set to 20% opacity, and erased his eyelids so his eyes showed through from beneath. :D Nah not really.

I wished such a tool would exist for real. :cool: Just think of all the weird stuff you could do with: you could erase characters obstructing the views on landscapes; remove ugly buildings for revealing the natures again; open Astro's eyes while he's asleep for studying his pupils' instant reaction on sudden light exposure...; there would be countless possibilities to use it!

I tried to pursue an idea for the pic myself, something like adding a fork lift carrying Astro, but I couldn't find a proper model for it yet...

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

All of them? Or just the ones hosted by Photobucket?

Try pressing CTRL-Refresh to reload the page bypassing your cache.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

I hate slow computers...

Return to “Games & Role Play”