Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:I hate slow computers...

What do you hate? Computers with very low megahertz, or beasts clobbered by various useless softwares always running needlessly? :D I sometimes use completely obsolete computers that can compute everything I throw at their face because they aren't loaded with such useless junk :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

Any more entries? Or time for Strange Wings to pick a winner?

ChibiGoku
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby ChibiGoku » 17 years ago

...wait a second... that flower looks familiar...

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

I would like somebody to put Bender in his wrestling suit in the same pic as Uran in hers. :p

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"llama" wrote:but i haven't the foggiest how to post a picture. :d oh: :shifty:

You can edit an image using Gimp (there is a tutorial in the general section), then you must post it in an image server (imageshack.us comes in mind, but there are many of them).
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

"llama" wrote:hmmm....is the Bender you speak of from Futurama? if it is, i will see if i can make him look absolutely ridiculous. :p

but i haven't the foggiest how to post a picture. :d oh: :shifty:

:hyo: - this thing is cute.

Yes, that Bender. He was a famous robot wrestler until he lost popularity. Then they made him wear a tutu and named him the Gender Bender. I thought it would be funny to put both he and Uranium in the ring, since both had wrestling adventures. :lol:

Return to “Games & Role Play”