Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

I miss Strange Wings! :cry: And unfortunately this thread is missing Strange Wings too. :p

I think I may have an idea though, but I'm not sure I'll take the time to actually do it. :unsure: So maybe we could still try to figure out what do to next if Strange Wings doesn't come back in the next few days?

Astro Forever
Administrator

"My heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart will go ooooooon and oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn............"

Edited: lol, I've just realized I should have done a better job with the deck, but I've become too lazy, I guess.... :lol:
Last edited by Astro Forever on Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spiffy Knight
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spiffy Knight » 17 years ago

I'm back! :P Anyone miss me?

"Hi-ya!"

You either get it or you don't, I thought it was clever.. haha

Astro Forever
Administrator

Welcome back Spiffy Knight! :w00t:

I love it! :lol: :p

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

Ditto! Where have you been?

Spiffy Knight
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spiffy Knight » 16 years ago

Finishing up College, just getting busy with stuff.. gonna be moving again soon.. but I'll try to come on as much as possible, I just forget sometimes. haha

Spiffy Knight
Metro City Citizen

"Astro Forever" wrote:A variation! :lol: I should have thought of this before the other one! :p

hahaha I was just looking through some old posts and found this.. I swear I didn't Copy you on purpose! hahah

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

"Spiffy Knight" wrote:hahaha I was just looking through some old posts and found this.. I swear I didn't Copy you on purpose! hahah
I believe you! :lol:

I did think of my own picture when I saw yours. I believe I did mine not too long after the World Cup.

Spiffy Knight
Metro City Citizen

wow it fell back to second page, everyone forget about this??

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

"Spiffy Knight" wrote:wow it fell back to second page, everyone forget about this??

No, but some of our key members, especially in this round, haven't shown up in a while. :cry:

Maybe we could go back to who was the runner up in the previous round and see if that person is around, and then ask him to submit a picture to start a new round, since Strange Wings is supposed to choose the winner and hasn't come in a long time.

Return to “Games & Role Play”