Time.

Off topic discussion.
Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 16 years ago

Yeah, I've heard people can recover from Asthma over the years.

Have you seen a doctor yet Astro Forever?
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 16 years ago

Man, i keep forgeting about this site O.o...

It's like when i do log on, i don't know what to post about any more, i have almost forogt about Astro boy. How could i X.x. and plus i'm almost 16, things are changing all around me i can not keep up.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 16 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:Man, i keep forgeting about this site O.o...

It's like when i do log on, i don't know what to post about any more, i have almost forogt about Astro boy. How could i X.x. and plus i'm almost 16, things are changing all around me i can not keep up.

Forgetting about Astroboy is a crime against Robotity. You don't want to know the penalty, so you had better shape-up. :lol:

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 16 years ago

Haha! :lol:

You can never forget about Astro! :astro:
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

"Latu" wrote:Have you seen a doctor yet Astro Forever?
Oops, I had missed your question. Yes, I have.

"Sparx" wrote:Man, i keep forgeting about this site O.o...

Life goes on. It's normal. You never know though. When I was a child, I liked Astro a lot, then I forgot about him during my teen years, and it's only with the Internet that it all came back to me. I wouldn't have thought I would ever like Astro again the way I did. :D

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 16 years ago

My guitar teacher has the same type of cold that you have. He says hes had it for a while

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 16 years ago

The only reason why I haven't been on is because I'm busy with other things like finding work, drawing Astro(EAB), and Freewebs stuff, going places with my aunt. I had went to a Robot compitition on 27th Sat. My brother is in it with the Pflugerville High School robotics club; he's the president of the club once again! We got forth place and will be going to Lubbock Tx, so there is still a chance we can get first place within our state. Even if we did won first, Pflugerville High doesn't have enough money to send them for a state compitition, which would of been in Florida.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 16 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:[QUOTE=Sparx;75845]Man, i keep forgeting about this site O.o...

Forgetting about Astroboy is a crime against Robotity. You don't want to know the penalty, so you had better shape-up. :lol: [/QUOTE]
:Laughing:

I still like Astro boy it's just i'm mixed up with some stuf right now, and just today it got allot wose as i think i have lost my best freind :Cry:

Sorry i keep bumbing this tread, it's like my little inmormation tread.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 16 years ago

I know how that hurts; I lost most of my friends when I moved, but one whose friendship I really wanted to keep just seems to have faded away. He no longer posts on either this or the T-in-E forum, & he has not invited me to his home for a year. I would call him, but since he never calls me, I take it he no longer likes me. :o hmy:

If you need to talk, I am here.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

I've just been hurt by somebody too yesterday. :cry:

You wouldn't believe how much I did to accomodate this person, and yet I've been talked to as if I had been the selfish one because I haven't been able to manage all of the desires of this person (and I had a very good reason for making the choice I made).

That just made me so sad. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “General Discussion”