Favorite Scene

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
tonigirl1000
Banned

Favorite Scene

Postby tonigirl1000 » 15 years ago

What is your favorite scene in an Astroboy cartoon? Mine would be when he show how much he cares for all living beings- hugs and thank-you :) :wub: :heart: :astro:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

I saw a scene in the 60s series where Elefun fixes him and Astro is so happy he bounces on the bed he was lying in for a bit ^^

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

there are 2 many!!!!
astro: How many?
me: Alot!
Astro: oh....

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 15 years ago

I've got a few favorite scenes, so I'll try to narrow them down today. Number one is always Astro's birth. No matter the series...
...it always seems to come out very moving.

My favorites mainly come from the 1980's series, being that I grew up with it and still have it on hand. Here's three of my closest...

Uran dancing with her weird robot friend (this one stayed vivid in my mind, long after STV took Astro off air)...

The various bits involving the two gift-shop workers Tick and Tuck in "Outer Spaceport R45"...

...and this one from "Uran's Quest". Uran was asking Dr. Ochanimizu where God was, and he says he thinks God lives in our hearts. Uran went "Where? Let me see!" and started trying to take off his shirt... :lol:

Lord, I've got more, but I'd make it horrid for anyone on dial-up.

tonigirl1000
Banned

Thanks everyone- AstroBoyGF AND Fauna- everyone else too- giggles thanks for caring- i still use dial- up- hugs- love that picture from "Uran's Quest"- hugs- love these pictures they are so adorably cute.
PS- please what is Cartoon Network showing that is better than Astroboy?
PLEASE ANSWER- AS FAR AS I CAN TELL NOTHING- HUGS AND tHANKS

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 15 years ago

oh no contest to me best scene
is the last part of the 2003 series Tenma tries to comit suicide and Astro stops him:

this flashback was very good and holl Dr Tenma Vs Astro was cool when you think about it Dr Tenma is one of Astro's biggest treat and he is a human being compared to all other robot vilians

as Tenma released a tear he couldn't do it :(

and best scene it was like the creators knew what i wanted to see the most and they did it
omg i can only hope the movie version would have something like this

best scenes in the manga is obvious `angel of vietnam` first time i read it i swear i almost cried XD

best scene in the 60's series XD i lol'ed
Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/
Visit my DA account!

Daichi
Robot President

Postby Daichi » 15 years ago

Somehow, I knew exactly what you would pick, Hikari...
<_<
No bother, you should know mine as well. XD

It is that glorious scene in which Blue Knight attempts to execute Astro as punishment for being a "traitor to robots". And Atlas throws himself in the way and stops the attack.
It was beautiful, heart-stopping excitement, and it was at that moment that Atlas truly and fully gained his redemption.
I stood up and cheered the first time I saw it. And I mean that literally.
"You will never understand how this feels. Look at me, I'm neither truly human nor truly robot. I'm a monster."
-Atlas

tonigirl1000
Banned

Thanks and hugs Daichi and Hikari Tail for giving me more reasons to love Astroboy and more important than that-i love you and everyone else here as my friends- pray all of you the very best- hugs and thanks- your toni with friendship love

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 15 years ago

"Daichi" wrote:Somehow, I knew exactly what you would pick, Hikari...
<_<
No bother, you should know mine as well. XD

It is that glorious scene in which Blue Knight attempts to execute Astro as punishment for being a "traitor to robots". And Atlas throws himself in the way and stops the attack.
It was beautiful, heart-stopping excitement, and it was at that moment that Atlas truly and fully gained his redemption.
I stood up and cheered the first time I saw it. And I mean that literally.

Yeah im kinda predictable lol

Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?

http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/

Visit my DA account!

tonigirl1000
Banned

Thanks that is what i would expect from ATLAS- BEING PROTECTIVE of Astroboy- hugs

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”