Share Picture Of Your Astro Boy Collection

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
ToYbOx
Metro City Citizen

Postby ToYbOx » 14 years ago

hey guys i won a tix to a gala premier of astroboy the movie and this is wat i got hehehe..

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

That cup is waaaaaay cool!
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

They had Astro Boy cups at the theaters? I am so bummed out now. We brought our our drinks in.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

I want Astro Boy cups :(

Soul Rokkuman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Soul Rokkuman » 14 years ago

Wants moar Astro toys T__T (I just have an Astro plushie) :(

ToYbOx
Metro City Citizen

Postby ToYbOx » 14 years ago

yeah they had cups, popcorns and free poster.

clashing claws
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby clashing claws » 14 years ago

"Uran-chan" wrote:[QUOTE=Wolf;90561][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;90531]OMG!!! ATOM!!! ATOM!!! ATOM!!!! ^/////^ I LOVE THAT STATUE!^^
HERE R SOME BETTER PICS OF MY ASTRO STUFF!^^
MY BED OF EPIC-NESS!
THE CROWN JEWEL OF MY ASTRO COLLECTION!^^ AND URAN IS SITTING ON HIS HEAD! XD
SOME OF THE DVDS FROM THE SHOW AND BEHIND THE KIMBA DVD THERE IS A 2003 ASTRO BOY BOX SET!^^ THERE IS THE 80'S AND 60'S BOX SET TOO!^^
THERE IS A MIX OF ASTRO AND OTHER ANIMES!^^
THE CROW JEWLE OF T

Kitty, you input the improper links to embed the pictures. Allow me to fix it. Cheers. ;) [/QUOTE]

COOL![/QUOTE]

OMG that is one epic collection. When did you start collecting these????????????????????????????????????????
[sigpic][/sigpic] Astro boy is the best :D

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fairlane12 » 14 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote: is :( It's a pity they don't make Astroboy plushies in life size. And with eyelids you can open and close. And with chestdoors you can open and close... and with microphones within their ears, speakers in their mouths, night lights within their eyes, ..and...and... (keep on dreaming, SW! :cry: )

I know,with movie and show Astro's models would rock. I'd show him all my friends

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

This is more of an all-Tezuka collection, but here's the latest status of my collection...

The big deals here are the 1984 Quebec Astro fan club buttons, the Tenma Kubrick figure and the Denkou figure. But everything is love, especially Swallowing The Earth, even if...most of the kids on this forum can't read it for a few years.

Now, these are doujinshi, which are basically fan comics made by Japanese fans that are highly collectible (but you need to be careful whether or not the doujinshi you're getting has adult content. They're like fan fictions). One of these is about Black Jack meeting all the other Tezuka characters in a studio, and the other is about Black Jack and Kiriko operating on an unnamed woman's father.
Last edited by Fauna on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:This is more of an all-Tezuka collection, but here's the latest status of my collection...

(Books: How to Draw Manga: Astro Boy, MW, Black Jack hardcover 1-3 and paperback 4-11, Ode to Kirihito, Swallowing the Earth, Phoenix 1+9+12, Dororo 1-3, Apollo's Song)
(Other: Astro Boy movie figures, Atom Moderno keychain and figure, Quebecian Astro Le Petit Robot fan club buttons, Black Jack & Tenma Kubricks, Astro Boy 2003 figures, Astro Boy: Omega Factor for GBA, Atom keychains, Tezuka World 1000 yen prepaid subway card.)

Now, these are doujinshi, which are basically fan comics made by Japanese fans that are highly collectible (but you need to be careful whether or not the doujinshi you're getting has adult content. They're like fan fictions). One of these is about Black Jack meeting all the other Tezuka characters in a studio, and the other is about Black Jack and Kiriko operating on an unnamed woman's father.

Wow! You've got lots of tezuka stuff. :D Where did you get them?
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”