Japanese Astro boy 2003 in English Subtitles

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
LLM
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLM » 14 years ago

In the parts they cut out of the part 2 with Atlas you can hear the original Theme song!
My Astro Boy paper dolls, happily under my monitor.

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 14 years ago

There was a thread about this last time I was here, which was a few good months ago now. A member (I sadly forget the name) bought some Korean dvds which were Japanese with english hardsubs.
I still have the link in my favs
http://www.superfantasystories.com/astroboy/

It has episodes 1-25 but sadly the episodes are so huge my poor connection and limited downloads meant I could only download the first one. If anyone with a better connection were willing to download the episodes and then convert them to smaller file sizes before reposting them somewhere else. Then I and many others would be very greatful. I can give good instructions on how to convert the files and what programs to use if anyone is interested. Otherwise, enjoy the episodes, I know I really enjoyed seeing the first one.

Also, did anyone ask the youtube member where the episodes were coming from?

gamera
Kokoro Robot

Postby gamera » 14 years ago

I have them and will share them, but I need one episode. Episode 20 eternal boy.
Get me that AND i WILL MaKE MEGAUPLOAD/RAPIDSHARE OF THE REST SUBTITLED AND NO NOT THE CRAP HONKONG VERSION. The real deal

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

You can find it here, donwloaded from Youtube some time ago. It isn't a very quick server, but you should be able to get it in 1-2 hours ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

gamera
Kokoro Robot

No that isnt what im looking for, I have that.
I dont want the hong kong bootleg in flv, there is in fact a fan subbed version on a much higher quality video mkv file. Also the subs are translated by someone who can speak English.
Heres the link to said torrent, but its been dead for like months. I thought fo rsure one of you guys in here would have grabbed it, am I wrong?
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=60970

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

If I had seen this one I would have rushed on it :eek: Too bad its dead now :(
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

gamera
Kokoro Robot

Guys I found episode 2o, I will post all these episode if the mods say its ok, im just waiting on them.... and no these are not bootlegs korean offical came with subtitles.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

I have the Korean set, but #20 is not on it. :hyo:

sgupta
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby sgupta » 14 years ago

Yup sorry - the version I have of 20 is the bootleg; watchable but certainly not great quality as far as video or subs (though at least somewhat understandable). I could rip/reupload that version somewhere but it looks like you found a better version.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”