Caption the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:(sorry I didn't post a picture before guys, I lost the internet for over a week ago so I had no idea I was picked as a winner. =3 aw well.)

Dr. O'Shay': Now Astro I've told you a dozen times before; I can't turn you into a woman, It's just not scientifically possible!

Ironic, because, as a machine, it WOULD be possible to bend his gender! :p

GLAD YOU'RE BACK LittleAcorn! I thought maybe you were on vacation!! Missed you!

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:Ironic, because, as a machine, it WOULD be possible to bend his gender! :p

Shhhhh don't tell Astro that!

And daw, Apriiiiil (hugs) ;o; I missed chu too!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

"Keep your hand outta my mouth, I'm not turning into a girl."

I like Cybotron's 1984 caption, though I wonder how many of our younger members 'got it.' I admit those who are unfamiliar with the comic Metropolis probably will not get my caption, either. :D But then, it appears that Dr. O is the one speaking. :lol:

"'Shot'? No, no, Atom, I was not going to give you a shot, so you needn't worry about pain. I am going to connect an IEEE 488 cable to you and download an antivirus-- no, I assure you, it won't hurt."

I remember going to the doctor's for school checkups & booster shots. I was always trying to weasel my way out of it, but never successful at it. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by jeffbert on Wed May 05, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 14 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:Image
"Keep your hand outta my mouth, I'm not turning into a girl."

I like Cybotron's 1984 caption, though I wonder how many of our younger members 'got it.' I admit those who are unfamiliar with the comic Metropolis probably will not get my caption, either. :D But then, it appears that Dr. O is the one speaking. :lol:

"'Shot'? No, no, Atom, I was not going to give you a shot, so you needn't worry about pain. I am going to connect an IEEE 488 cable to you and download an antivirus-- no, I assure you, it won't hurt."

I remember going to the doctor's for school checkups & booster shots. I was always trying to weasel my way out of it, but never successful at it. :lol: :lol:

I weaseled out of mine once cause I kicked the doctor in the forehead and ran out of the doctors office and out of the hospital and into the burger king across the street. It took my parents four hours to find me...by then the doctors office was closed. Sucks to be me when we got home that night but meh.

But yeah...Astro does look kinda scared...and I really doubt Dr. Oshy would ever get kicked by Astro...
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

jeffbert
Minister of Science

:lol:

AstroRex
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroRex » 14 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:dam that is rily bugging me, what epsode did that pic come from???????????

corce it doesn't help that I have only seen 2003 once

Does the file name Transform_Life_Mupe14.jpg help any? I thought part of the episode title was included in there...
[sigpic][/sigpic]I was MADE ready!

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 14 years ago

"AstroRex" wrote:
"diehard67" wrote:dam that is rily bugging me, what epsode did that pic come from???????????

Does the file name Transform_Life_Mupe14.jpg help any? I thought part of the episode title was included in there...

hhmmmmmmmm, maby gives me a clue anyway.
thanx

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

Dr Elefun "It's called the Beverly Hills smile my boy! You sleep now and when you wake up you'll be in Hollywood!"
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 14 years ago

Dr Elefun:... and this will be your new bed until we can fix my house.
Astro: What are these things for? (points at the probes, some of which are lasers)
Dr Elefun: They're um.... nightlights, yes thats it, nightlights. :whistling:

(and for the record, you all seem to be forgetting about the female version of Astro Elefun built, its name is Uran.... you be the judge if that was a good move or not.)
(post 200!)
Lets back it up nice and slow now...

jeffbert
Minister of Science

"AstroRex" wrote:[QUOTE=diehard67;98445]dam that is rily bugging me, what epsode did that pic come from???????????

Does the file name Transform_Life_Mupe14.jpg help any? I thought part of the episode title was included in there...[/QUOTE]Yes, it does!
It is likely to be #34, deformation life (34, Shape Shifter).

Return to “Games & Role Play”