SAY WHAT!?

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

SAY WHAT!?

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

OMG! :w00t: I'm a Senior Member now! That was a real surprise! So what's your big surprise of the day?
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

I forgot I was wearing a glow-in-the-dark T-shirt, walked into the bathroom with the lights off, and nearly broke the mirror when I saw my reflection...and tried to punch it...

...hehehe... :blush:
*dust*

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"The Tawashi Bus Hat" wrote:I forgot I was wearing a glow-in-the-dark T-shirt, walked into the bathroom with the lights off, and nearly broke the mirror when I saw my reflection...and tried to punch it...

...hehehe... :blush:

OMG! That was so funny! A similar thing happened at an amusement park. I was wearing a bright pink tee-shirt, went in a fun house, it had a special light that makes lightly colored stuff glow, it was dark, I saw my reflection in the mirror, and screamed and nearly broke the mirror from my karate chop.
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

Congratulations, Anime Girl 14!!! Welcome to the SENIOR MEMBERS CLUB!! Seems the Astro Boy Forum "Class of April 2010" is currently graduating to Sr. Status!! :D

Keep up the great posts!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

Just yesterday, I found out I was a senior member. I've done more posts than my brother, who has had a user for longer than I have had.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

I've been a member here since April of 2003. That's over 7 years. This forum is the only one I've been a member of that long. Other forums are boring or the people want you to act a certain way or argue all the time. So post away and join in on the picture and caption games. They can get wild at times. lol

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

My biggest suprise of the day was waking up....at 1pm v_v;;;;

Well done getting senior member =D, i wish we had a few classes after that it'd be so cool x3 Ya know get a 1000 and your 'super' member or something.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:My biggest suprise of the day was waking up....at 1pm v_v;;;;

Well done getting senior member =D, i wish we had a few classes after that it'd be so cool x3 Ya know get a 1000 and your 'super' member or something.

Yeah -- we could have LEVELS based on number of POSTS!!

:hyo: <--- pig/gourd guy with bandaids for 500
Spider = 1000
Cobalt = 1500
Dr. Ochanomizo = 1000
Atlas = 2000
Dr. Tenma = 3000
Uran = 4000
Atom = 5000
Freaking Tezuka = 6000
etc.....(I forgot Mr. Pompous or whatever his real name is... and there's loads more) Kind of like the different color belts in Karate! heee heee!

You get the idea!! :rolleyes:

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

Yeah, that would be cool.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"AprilSeven" wrote:[QUOTE=Alittleacorn;99737]My biggest suprise of the day was waking up....at 1pm v_v;;;;

Yeah -- we could have LEVELS based on number of POSTS!!

:hyo: <--- pig/gourd guy with bandaids for 500
Spider = 1000
Cobalt = 1500
Dr. Ochanomizo = 1000
Atlas = 2000
Dr. Tenma = 3000
Uran = 4000
Atom = 5000
Freaking Tezuka = 6000
etc.....(I forgot Mr. Pompous or whatever his real name is... and there's loads more) Kind of like the different color belts in Karate! heee heee!

You get the idea!! :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]

:hyo: <- The name's Hyotantsugi, but you can call me a Tezuka Goard charater if you can't pronounce the word "Hyotantsugi".

Return to “General Discussion”