cosplay

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

Where I live (a small boring town in Ohio, Alliance to be exact) we don't have anime conventions, at least as far as I know, but if I hear of one in Canton or Cleveland, I'd dress as either Uran, Melmo, Pinoko, Princess Sapphire, or Sailor Moon. I'll probebly do a cosplay and post it on YouTube or Facebook or something.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 14 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:Where I live (a small boring town in Ohio, Alliance to be exact) we don't have anime conventions, at least as far as I know, but if I hear of one in Canton or Cleveland, I'd dress as either Uran, Melmo, Pinoko, Princess Sapphire, or Sailor Moon. I'll probebly do a cosplay and post it on YouTube or Facebook or something.

*Gigglesnort.* When I was at AWA I had a video of me dressed up as Winry while freakin out on an elevator lol. I don't like heights. Its on youtube, but the video that they have is from the outside of the elevator looking in pity
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

Love also to dress as Sailor Moon- would love to also be Cora or Uran in a cosplay

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"avatargirl" wrote:Love also to dress as Sailor Moon- would love to also be Cora or Uran in a cosplay

The problem with the Sailor Moon costume would be getting my hair in that elaborate hair style. LOL!
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Beyond the Stars

I love to style my hair- be so fun to fix my hair like Sailor Moon- dressing like two tomboys - Uran and Cora would be so fun also

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 14 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=avatargirl;99840]Love also to dress as Sailor Moon- would love to also be Cora or Uran in a cosplay

The problem with the Sailor Moon costume would be getting my hair in that elaborate hair style. LOL![/QUOTE]

You could always use a wig. Most people did at AWA.
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

Miaow
Kokoro Robot

Postby Miaow » 14 years ago

"Nora" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;99843][QUOTE=avatargirl;99840]Love also to dress as Sailor Moon- would love to also be Cora or Uran in a cosplay

The problem with the Sailor Moon costume would be getting my hair in that elaborate hair style. LOL![/QUOTE]

You could always use a wig. Most people did at AWA.[/QUOTE]

The problem With wigs - they're so itchy :cry:
So I like to Use my own Hair, apart from the cosplay I'm still trying to do and It is this one:
Ao No Exorcist Lover ;)

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

"Miaow" wrote:[QUOTE=Nora;99856][QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;99843][QUOTE=avatargirl;99840]Love also to dress as Sailor Moon- would love to also be Cora or Uran in a cosplay

You could always use a wig. Most people did at AWA.[/QUOTE]

The problem With wigs - they're so itchy :cry:
So I like to Use my own Hair, apart from the cosplay I'm still trying to do and It is this one:
Image[/QUOTE]

:eek: Oooh! If you manage to pull off Miku, be sure to post a picture. ^_^

Hurhurhur, good luck getting a wig if you already haven't.
*dust*

Beyond the Stars

love to be in cosplay with all of you- and love to look just like the picture Miaow had of sailor moon or whoever that girl is-

King Porky
Kokoro Robot

Postby King Porky » 14 years ago

Miiiikkkuuuuuu~~~ Good luck with the Miku cosplay, post pics okay, cause when done well Miku cosplays can be spectacular.
I tried to make a Len cosplay, but i didn't get it done in time for the convention i was going to. I still have the top though, i might wear it from time to time cause i'm a giant dork like that. XD

I have done ONE semi sucsessful cosplay and that was of Lucas from Mother 3, but i unfortunately don't have any pictures of it... and no one knew who i was ment to be, kinda serves me right going dressed as characters from obscure fandoms.

I'm semi planning to do a Team Rocket Grunt cosplay with a real life friend of mine, we'll see how that one goes. XD
Also semi plan to cosplay Dr. Tenma one day... when my costume making skills get a bit better that is. XD
Now now darling,
Oh don't kill yourself,
Cause none of us were angels

:heart: And you know I love you yeah! :heart:
King Porky:- The party don't start 'til I walk in~
Tumblr/Sketch Blog/Twitter

Return to “General Discussion”