Finnally saw the new series

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 20 years ago

I finnally managed to download the first episode from the FTP: site. It was cool. I think the best thing about it was how it was diffrent from other animes about robots. I havn't seen too many, (i'm actually not a big fan of animes about robots." but the few i've seen mainly consist of a big robot blowing up the other big robot, but not febore flattening half of Japan. Sure, them giant robot Astro had to fight did do alot of damage, but I liked seeing Astro find a solution outside of blowing it to kingdom come! So, anyway. I'm glad I was finnally able to watch this and i'm showing my joy here! I'll have to buy some more cds before I download anymore though. Those things are HUGE! 250MB? Image Not that i'm complaining. I'm just a little suprised.

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 20 years ago

Where did you find the episode to download? I would love to download it.

Loüßëãr
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Loüßëãr » 20 years ago

You better have a look at this thread for Anapans FTP site. It has a TONNE of Astroboy media & lots of episodes. ALL HAIL ANAPAN :P :P ;) B) & his fantastic file sharing :P

Haruka-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Haruka-chan » 20 years ago

Hmmmm...for those who have trouble downloading the episodes, due to bandwidth, space or whatever I can tell you that in March next year SUAnime are planning to have a Retro Anime night. This would be in Sydeny Uni and free for all. As long as we get permission and get our hands on the venue I can hint now that we are planning to show a couple of eps of the new series.

I'll post event details if all goes to plan and this comes about.
Kimi no kokoro de, catch the future!
[url=\'http://www.suanime.org\']SUAnime[/url]

benj20_ph
Kokoro Robot

Postby benj20_ph » 20 years ago

can i have a copy of the new astroboy epi? please :)

Loüßëãr
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Loüßëãr » 20 years ago

Go here for the address of Anapans ftp & its in the "new" directory under video eps. you will find a few new episodes there too B) If you have dial up like me i sugest a download manager like Getright or the likes so you can resume your downloads & finish them over several days. But some of the new ep's are available there. Enjoy!!!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”