Do you think the new comic is more excellent ?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Explore Party
Kokoro Robot

Postby Explore Party » 20 years ago

Do you think the new cartoon of astrboy(2003 edition) is more excellent than 80's ?

I think it's not better than the older, the only passed is the iamge, only it more delicacy.

But the lovely boy,the connotation,they are badder.

Especially the new power of Astroboy,it makes he seriser.It not like the lovely boy.

What do you think ?

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 20 years ago

What do you mean by "Lovely boy?" :huh: Anyway, I was never really much for the 80s version, so I may have an unfair opinion, but in my own opinion, I think the new series is better in animation and plot. Of course, keep in mind I've only seen the first episode of the 80s series and three of the new.

yushire
Kokoro Robot

Postby yushire » 20 years ago

its ok for me though. the new version... I think the page starter only have a family computer nostalgia syndrome. *I just made this up!*

u know, the original retro feel of the 80's like family computer games is better than the playstation games...

Same as this one. to tell u the truth, even Im children of the 80's, many of us dont even know more wat is the 80's version looks like!

Im just like 5 years old wen I watched astroboy...

Haruka-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Haruka-chan » 20 years ago

er....not to be picky but its hard to read posts that are in non-structured grammatically incorrect english.

I understand that English may not be your first language but it makes it hard to read when what you post seems like a babelfish translation of text in your native language ^^;;
Kimi no kokoro de, catch the future!
[url=\'http://www.suanime.org\']SUAnime[/url]

yushire
Kokoro Robot

Postby yushire » 20 years ago

ok, i will simplify it for u. Many people thinks that the 80's version of astroboy is better than the new version.

Since because its different from the original. They just change the graphics, ok? its still the same astroboy as the 80's version!

Understand?

Haruka-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Haruka-chan » 20 years ago

er no i didnt mean you...... *points at first post*

I have only seen 5 episodes of the new series so i can't judge too much. I like the 80's because its a childhood thing....and you don't need pretty graphics to tell a story.

I like the new series because it combines a lot of elements from the manga 60s and 80s shows and the plot is revealed differently to the others so it gives something new for old fans to enjoy

so to conclude i enjoy both the 80s and the new series and like them for different reasons....i can't say i like one more than the other because as a wholei like Atom....and both series are done very well
Kimi no kokoro de, catch the future!
[url=\'http://www.suanime.org\']SUAnime[/url]

Explore Party
Kokoro Robot

Postby Explore Party » 20 years ago

oh,sorry,I accept that the passage I had written it is very hard to read :P .

In fact ,to write this passage is hard to me ,too.And I had looked the dictionary many times. :lol: .To write the passage is make me tried. :lol: .

Thank you for teaching me :lol: !

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”