uran pictures

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 19 years ago

Originally posted by fafner@Jul 30 2005, 02:58 AM
The quality of the DVD is not very good after all: parts of the image are missing on the top and bottom, and everything seems to be drawn dash-lined :( My (illegal) divx is of better quality :huh:

It looks like interlacing artifacts (the horizontal "combing" effect). The US release was pretty bad, probably why they're so cheap.

I'll see if I can get a better screenshot off the Australian DVDs.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 19 years ago

(black borders cropped and aspect ratio fixed)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

There a few animated gifs of Uranium somewhere in this forum. :D

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 19 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your Uran-screenshots are so funny, Astro forever. Her emotion-chip seems to be advanced far better than Astro's. So far, I hadn't seen Astro doing that kind of excessive facial mimic-gymnastics.

I might as well put that one in here:
Enjoy the GIF as long as it's in that size. The file will be shrinked down to less than 250kB by the 3rd of august. :P
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 19 years ago

Hello Strange Wings! :wahah:

Originally posted by Strange Wings@Jul 31 2005, 03:22 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your Uran-screenshots are so funny, Astro forever. Her emotion-chip seems to be advanced far better than Astro's. So far, I hadn't seen Astro doing that kind of excessive facial mimic-gymnastics.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I took the screenshots. I don't think I could find so many funny pics of Astro. I think he is too mature to be as funny. Taking screenshots of Uran was like eating Pringle chips: once you start, you can't stop! :wahah:

I might as well put that one in here:

It's a good thing I wasn't in Astro's place in that pic, cause I'd have burst out laughing in her face! :lol:

Edit: gif saved. B)

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Originally posted by Astro forever@Jul 31 2005, 08:34 PM
It's a good thing I wasn't in Astro's place in that pic, cause I'd have burst out laughing in her face! :lol:

Edit: gif saved. B)

I remember, the first time that scene went by before my eyes I was simultaneously somewhat of scared AND amused. :lol:
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」

- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Strange Wings@Jul 31 2005, 03:54 PM
I remember, the first time that scene went by before my eyes I was simultaneously somewhat of scared AND amused. :lol:

Which scene is it from? :unsure:

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 19 years ago

Originally posted by DrFrag@Jul 31 2005, 09:26 AM
(black borders cropped and aspect ratio fixed)

Thanks for the pic Dr. Frag. BTW, you mentioned aspect ratio isn't it? That is the number at the upper left corner, right? What's it for anyway and is there a way to remove them without using a photoediting software?

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Originally posted by Astro forever+Jul 31 2005, 09:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Astro forever @ Jul 31 2005, 09:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Strange Wings@Jul 31 2005, 03:54 PM

Which scene is it from? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
It's taken from ep 29 'Uran and famous detective' (sorry, I don't know the ep's correct english name), showing towards the end. :)
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」

- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Strange Wings+Jul 31 2005, 03:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strange Wings @ Jul 31 2005, 03:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Astro forever@Jul 31 2005, 09:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Strange Wings
@Jul 31 2005, 03:54 PM
[b] I remember, the first time that scene went by before my eyes I was simultaneously somewhat of scared AND amused.  :lol:

Which scene is it from? :unsure: [/b]

It's taken from ep 29 'Uran and famous detective' (sorry, I don't know the ep's correct english name), showing towards the end. :) [/b][/quote]
English Title: Case of the Phantom Fowl, #31. :lol:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”