uran pictures

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 19 years ago

Oh I got it Wrong! IT was the episode after that when Uran was infected by a Microscopic Robot. The last scene is when Uran wakes up and hugs Astro.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 19 years ago

Originally posted by adrian _68@Jul 28 2005, 09:05 PM
Oh I got it Wrong! IT was the episode after that when Uran was infected by a Microscopic Robot. The last scene is when Uran wakes up and hugs Astro.

Yeah, I was wondering whether it was a hug or not, but I did not find something else :D
Here is the right one, I hope :P
They're so cute :wub:
I will try to get an image from the DVD tomorrow if I have time.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atoman » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Astro forever@Jul 28 2005, 01:00 PM

Uran: "Everyone was Kung Fu fighting...HAH!"

For those who live outside the U.S., that's a quote from an R&B song from the 1970's about the Kung Fu craze that was popular in the U.S. then.

Anyway it's funny seeing Uran do martial arts. Great episode too. Go get 'em Uran! :lol:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 19 years ago

Originally posted by fafner@Jul 28 2005, 12:41 PM
And while I'm here, here is a pic of Uran crying. When I see her crying in the 2000s I can't help laughing :D

Yeah me too! From Showdown in Robotonia, after she got saved at the last minute by Tawashi and came back to the Ministry of Science:

Poor thing though... especially since this occured after a tragic event. :(

I also love this one very much:

It reminds me of this smilie (especially the mouth), the most funny one IMO --------> :cry:

Adrian, I would have posted the image you want if it wasn't part of one of my worst episodes quality wise... <_<

adrian _68
Robot President

Originally posted by fafner+Jul 29 2005, 09:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fafner @ Jul 29 2005, 09:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--adrian _68@Jul 28 2005, 09:05 PM

Yeah, I was wondering whether it was a hug or not, but I did not find something else :D
Here is the right one, I hope :P
They're so cute :wub:
I will try to get an image from the DVD tomorrow if I have time. [/b][/quote]
Yeah This is the one faf! Hope you can get the DVD capture soon.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Here is the highres version, although in my opinion, the "lowres" is better :unsure: The quality of the DVD is not very good after all: parts of the image are missing on the top and bottom, and everything seems to be drawn dash-lined :( My (illegal) divx is of better quality :huh: I shouldn't buy commercial DVDs, they seem of lower quality than the illegal copies <_<
If you want, I can do a good-quality screenshot of my divx (that is not 50% quality jpeg).
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

adrian _68
Robot President

how do you take screenshots? WHenever I do it, I kept on getting a black screen capture. Why is that? Can you help me with this problem?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 19 years ago

Originally posted by adrian _68@Jul 29 2005, 05:44 PM
how do you take screenshots? WHenever I do it, I kept on getting a black screen capture. Why is that? Can you help me with this problem?

Yes! :wahah: I asked the same question to DrFrag and he replied in this page (second message). It worked well for me! :)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by adrian _68@Jul 29 2005, 11:44 PM

I have the "chance" to work on a quite old computer without any graphics acceleration when I take the screenshots, so after reading the topic pointed by Astro forever you will understand what that means :P
If that means you will be able to take the screenshot you wanted without problem, that's perfect B) but if you need someone else because your videos are not of good quality or are missing, just ask ;)

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 19 years ago

Dear Uran,

At times you drive my screws into my brain, my brain into my butt and my heart to the back of my head...boy did that just sound screwy....see what you do to me!

Well....to be very honest little sister, I love every moment of it. Doctor O'Shay made you one mess of a bundle for me to watch over, I guess it's because he needs a comedy moment every day to take his mind off all the work he has too do or the fact that if you weren't here my life would be a little less interesting.

I have loved you since the day you woke up and there's not a day that goes by that I'm not thinking of you. The best part of my day? Getting a warm hug from you even though the minute before you were chewing my head off for being your silly stupid older brother who couldn't understand a woman's feelings if they were nailed to my stupid pointy head...

Or what ever crazy thing you accuse me of doing. No matter what Uran I will always love you.

Now please tell me where you lost my boots?

Your loving brother

Astro
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”