No votes
None of the above
40%

Total votes: 5

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Consoles(poll)

Postby crazyd2000 » 18 years ago

1magus didnt know howto start a poll, so i did.
I say Revolution

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 18 years ago

well my fav of all time is the PS2 it might not me all that but i think it is the best out of all of them...

if the PS2 was good the PS3 is got to be better so i voted the PS3

O2Destroyer
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby O2Destroyer » 18 years ago

It's going to be a year before I think most people can say anything about these consoles. It typically takes this long before programmers start really figuring out how to utilize the consoles properly, so unless you are really sold on the titles the consoles are coming with, this really seems like a good time to wait.

All three consoles have something big going against them (360-no Japanese support, P23-price of a computer!, Wii-flat out weird!, not as powerful as the other two.) I don't think we're going to have any sense of where these consoles stand until late 2007.

There's also a real issue about how expensive it must be to develop games that are this graphically intensive. Are we to a point where a game costs nearly as much as a movie to make? How many A+ titles are going to come out in a year? Will there still be room for niche titles in a field dominated by games that are multi-million dollar productions?

I've always been hesitant at buying a console (typically wait 1-2 years after release), but that's me being stingy. This time round though, it feels very justified. There is really no way to know what these consoles are going to offer.
Bombs vs. bombs, missiles vs. missiles and now a new super weapon to throw upon us all!

Return to “General Discussion”