Astro Boy fan stories

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

I dont know but i think this is too long
The Black Metal Wyrm

This is only a made up none of this happens in the series

One Morning Astro Is walking at the park with Megumi(Megumi is a robot girl he met her after the the battle with blueknight at steel island) Then suddenly a big shadow pass by astro and Megumi then after a few second there is a big explosion occur in the plaza astro ask megumi to go home and stay at her house but she refuse and insisted to fight with astro since astro needs to go to the plaza he had no choice but to bring megumi with him

NOTE:
Megumi is a robot girl with

79,800 horse power and a lazer Blaster at her back and a Wing Jet

When Astro and Megumi when they Arrived at the plaza they saw a big dark shadow with wings on it Astro has no idea what the thing is so he rush at the big thing and give him a punch but he bounced back then the shadow spoke "Hahahahaha What a Puny attack do you think you can beat me with that weak Strength!?" then the Shadow Charge a dark aura then strike it off to astro astro was been hit and heavily damage Then suddenly Zoran and Doctor O'shay suddenly appeared with a cannon
NOTE :

Shes holding Particle canon

Zoran :O k! Take This! Light Judgment!
Shadow: Arghh!! Darn you! You little!.I'll Be back!

Zoran:Hey! I wont let you go with another damage after saying Harsh word to me Take this! Tetsuwan strike!
Shadow:Arghh!!!*flies away*

Astro:Thanks Zoran but What in the world is "Light Judgedment" and "Tetsuwan strike?"
Don t tell me your watching tetsuwan atom
Zoran: HEY! Never mind that thats my signiture move! and its a good Anime! *Blush*

Megumi:Tee-hee your both cute specialy when you fight
Astroandzoran: *Blush*

Zoran: I am hungry...
Astro :O k let s it eat i think theres a near resturant
megumi: But is it cheap?
Astro: Nawww Maybe
Megumi: you know astro you gotta-
Astro:I know i know Sorry ok?.but where still gonna eat there
Megumi:Sigh

at the resturant
*Astro ordered a pasta with decoration on the topfor desert he ordered an Banna Split*
*Megumi Ordered Pork stake with bbq sauce thats so sweetIn desert she ordered an icecream*
*Then zoran ordered a 5 pieces of chicken and for desert she ordered a sundae with a heart sign *above

Megumi:Aww this isnt delicous at all
Astro:here have mine.
Megumi:Sorry i think i almost ran of enrgy i cant eat one spoon
Astro:*gets the spoon* here
Megumi:*Blush* Thank you
Zoran: Tee-hee your so sweet your like lovers(well i also wish i have mr right for me *blush*)

Astro:Zoran!
Megumi:...*Blush*

heres your order..

Zoran:Enough talk lets eat!

1 hour later

Zoran: I am Full

Astro:So are we

Zoran:Can you go shopping with me astro? Please

Astro:Well..err..Ok

Megumi:Well i ll be going
Astro and zoran:Bye Megumi!

Then after shoping the two head home and rested

Shadow :D arn. Those puny little.... My mission musn't be interapted!
Man:hmmm i think your having a hard time eh?

Shadow :O h its you.... mind your own bussiness
Man:Hmph i think its better if you introduce your self to them before you start bringing Pain to them
Shadow:Maybe your right....Hmmmmm! Hahahahahaha!

Astro and zoran is walking on there way to school then the shadow appeared in front of them

Shadow:Hehehehe Har Har Hahahahhaha
Astro:*Gasp* you! what are you doing here!?
Zoran: i ll protect you..
Astro:i' snt that my line?
Zoran:I saved you last time right.
Astro:Sigh

Shadow:Argh! Ignoring me you will pay *Charge Dark Aura*
Astroandzoran:Uh-oh
Shadow:Scared? Hahahahaha
Astro:Tell us who are you
Shadow:Hahahaha my name is Senister the black phantom
Astroand zoran:the black phantom.......

Tomato_Za_Kitsune
Kokoro Robot

Postby Tomato_Za_Kitsune » 14 years ago

This goes like the first part by Sporkia, the second me, the third Sporkia, the fourth me, and so on like that. I have to post this in two parts, so this is only the first half.

B]Cobalt Is A freakin' Pancake[/B]
By Sporkia and Tomato_Za_Kitsune

Once upon a time, Cobalt and Bentley Jones were doing generic bishie stuff that will never be specified. Everything seemed perfectly normal. Everything but the fact that something seemed wrong about Bentley. Cobalt wasn't exactly sure what, but he knew something was off. All morning, Bentley had been beeping, and repeating the phrase, "I AM BENTLEY 3.0." in an unusually monotone, not-British voice. He hadn't thought too much of it at first, but it was beginning to bother him. He decided to go ahead and ask his friend about his strange behavior.
"Bentley, are you okay?" Cobalt asked worriedly.
"BEEP. AFFIRMATIVE. BEEP." Bentley responded.
"…Are you sure? You seem more…'robotty' than usual." Cobalt replied, knocking on Bentley's surprisingly metallic arm.
"BEEP. BEEP. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I, BENTLEY 3.0, AM CLEARLY HUMAN. BEEP." Bentley said.
"But you're all metal!" Cobalt protested.
Bentley appeared to beep in alarm. "IT IS A…SKIN CONDITION." he said.
"You aren't Bentley, are you…?" Cobalt asked, finally catching on.
"ALERT. ALERT. MY COVER HAS BEEN BLOWN. INITIATING EVASIVE MANEUVER 3732890-I." said the strange Robo-Bentley, flying off.
"Get back here!" Cobalt shouted. Robo-Bentley did not listen, however, and continued flying off. Cobalt thought for a moment, and then it hit him. "The fangirls must be behind this!" he said. He then abruptly took off toward the fangirls' secret hidey-hole.

"I assure you, Cobalt-Chan, that we have nothing to do with this." Kawaii told Cobalt after he had yelled at her and Tomato for about an hour straight.
"I'd never kidnap Bentley-Kun! It makes me feel bad!" Tomato piped up.
"Well, someone kidnapped Bentley, 'cuz I was doing generic bishie stuff that will never be specified with a robot earlier!" Cobalt cried.
"Well, I assure you again that we have nothing to do with it. We've been in our super secret hidey-hole all day and had no idea." Kawaii said. "But, we'll gladly join you in finding him." She added quickly.
Tomato squeed in the background, where she was doing generic, subconscious cleaning.
"Uh, Tomato-Chan, you can stop cleaning, you know. The hidey-hole is clean enough. We don't need everything so shiny it blinds us." Kawaii said.
"...I was cleaning?" Tomato said. "CURSE YOU, SUBCONSCIOUS CLEANING INSTINCT!" She cried.
"OK PEOPLE-THINGS. LET'S GO FIND BENTLEY NOW." Cobalt said in an almost demanding voice.
"Squee! That was so adorable!" Kawaii squealed, hugging Cobalt.
Cobalt screamed like a little girl.

Cobalt's screaming only made Kawaii hug him tighter.
"Lemme go, Kawaii!" Cobalt begged. Kawaii refused, and hugged him even more tightly.
"Come on, Kawaii-Chan! We can hug Cobalt-Chan later! We need to go save Bentley-Kun!" Tomato said urgently.
"Fine..." Kawaii said reluctantly, letting Cobalt go after a few more seconds.
"Onward!" Tomato said, still holding the mop she was subconsciously cleaning with.
"Umm...Tomato-Chan? You can set that mop down now." Kawaii said.
"I'm still holding this thing?" Tomato asked. "CURSE YOU, SUBCONSCIOUS MOP-HOLDING!" she shouted, throwing it on the ground.
"Can we go now? Please? This is kinda sorta really important!" Cobalt said urgently.
"Yus. We are finished with our nonsense. Let us go now." Kawaii said. And so Kawaii, Tomato, and Cobalt set off in search for their favorite Britapanese singer.
"Where are we going, anyway?" Tomato asked.
"I'm not sure, exactly. All I know is that that Bentley robot flew off that way." Cobalt said, pointing in the direction in which they were walking.
"I hope whoever took Bentley-Kun hasn't done anything bad to him. Cuz if they have, I swear, I will claw their eyes out with my nubby fingernails...twice!" Tomato vowed.
"AND I SHALL EAT THEIR FACE(S) OFF WHEN YOU'RE DONE!" Kawaii chimed in.
"Geez, you guys are violent..." Cobalt said, quickly stepping away from them.
"Aw, we're sorry, Cobalt-Chan!" Kawaii said, hugging him again. Tomato tapped Kawaii on the shoulder.
"You must focus, Kawaii-Chan! We need to save Bentley-Kun, remember!?" Tomato reminded her.
"I knew that, Tomato-Chan." Kawaii said, looking around nervously. She then shouted, "SHUT UP! DON'T JUDGE ME!" in an odd sort of outburst. Tomato and Cobalt just looked at her confusedly.

Tomato backed away from Kawaii.
Cobalt just stared at her with an 'Oh Shiz' face.
"I sorreh, Kawaii-Chan." Tomato said in a small voice. "I didn't think I was judging you." She added.
"It's OK, Tomato-Chan. NOW LET'S GO FIND BENTLEY-KUN!" Kawaii said.
Tomato squeed and ran off.
"Uh, Tomato-Chan! You're going in the wrong direction!" Kawaii called after her.
"Oh. Right." Tomato said, running in the other direction.
Cobalt facepalmed.
Kawaii hugged him and dragged him off after Tomato while he screamed.

Note: This story goes in the order of: Sporkia wrote the first part of the whole thing, I wrote the second part, and it switches off like that.

Tomato_Za_Kitsune
Kokoro Robot

Cobalt Is a freakin' Pancake Part Two

The three of them had been walking in the direction that the Bentley robot flew for what seemed like hours, and there was no sign of him.
Kawaii looked at Cobalt and whined, "Are we there yet, Cobalt-Chan?"
"If I knew that, we would have found Bentley by now!" Cobalt replied, slightly irritated.
"Wait, you guys!" Tomato said, with her eyes lighting up. "He's nearby. My Bentley senses tell me so!"
"Really? Where?" Cobalt and Kawaii said excitedly.
"This way! Follow me!" Tomato said, running off in a random direction. A little while later, Tomato stopped in a dark alleyway. "He's right here." she said, pointing to a figure who was mostly hidden by the darkness of the alley.
"There you are, Bentley! What were you doing way out here? We were worried about you!" Cobalt said excitedly, happy to see that Bentley was okay. And then, in that moment, all of his excitement completely disappeared once he heard the beeping.
"Bentley-Kun? You might wanna check your phone. I think it's ringing or something." Tomato said.
"Tomato...That's not Bentley..." Cobalt said nervously. "That's the robot I was doing bishie stuff that will never be specified with earlier this morning!"
"Tomato's Bentley senses can't be wrong!" Kawaii said. "This is Tomato we're talking about here!"
"Yeah!" Tomato chimed in.
"I'm telling you the truth, though! The real Bentley doesn't beep like that!" Cobalt said.
"I don't believe it!" Tomato said. "Bentley, come out here and show Cobalt-Chan that he's just being paranoid!" Robo-Bentley then stepped out of the shadows, and the fangirls were shocked at the sight of him.
"BEEP.AFFIRMATIVE. I AM BENTLEY 3.0. BEEP. BEEP." the robot said.

"FFFFFFFFF MY BENTLEY SENSES WERE WRONG!" Cried Tomato in despair.
"I'm shocked at this, Tomato-Chan!" Kawaii cried.
"It's not my fault! He has the combined awesomeness of Bentley and a robot!" Tomato cried.
"Uh, let's stop fighting. I dun like hanging around Robo-Bentley. He's scary." Cobalt said.
"OK den." Tomato said, discouraged.

"But we're not going anywhere just yet. I demand answers!" Kawaii said. "Where's Bentley?! What did you do to him?!"
"BEEP. THAT INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED. BEEP." Robo-Bentley said.
"You'll tell me what I want to know, or I'll eat your face off! I don't care if you are a robot!" Kawaii retorted.
"BEEP. THAT INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED. BEEP." Robo-Bentley said again.
"That's it. I said I'd eat your face off, so that's what I'm gonna do!" Kawaii said angrily, leaping at Robo-Bentley. Robo-Bentley just knocked Kawaii out of the way.
"BEEP.DENIED.BEEP." he'd say, knocking her out of the way every time she leapt at him. Eventually, Tomato, and even Cobalt went to help Kawaii, but to no avail. Robo-Bentley was able to stop all of them with his Bentleyness. The three of them realized they couldn't stop Robo-Bentley, especially like this, so they made a hasty retreat. Robo-Bentley, however, manged to grab onto Kawaii's arm and lift her up in the air. "BEEP. ENEMY CAPTURED. PREPARE TO BE TERMINATED. BEEP."

Tomato then lost it. She screamed and dived at Robo-Bentley, ready to claw his eyes out.
"BEEP. DENIED. BEEP." Robo-Bentley said, trying to hit her out of the way.
Tomato managed to duck under Robo-Bentley's arm and latch on to him, clawing at his eyes. "LET KAWAII-CHAN GO, BENTLEY-BAKA!" She screamed. She managed to claw one of his eyes out before he finally recovered from the slight shock he went into and grabbed her by her arm and lifted her into the air, too.
Tomato began angrily kicking Robo-Bentley, and Kawaii soon joined her.
Cobalt just stood and watched in horror.
"Let us go!" Kawaii cried.
"Yeah!" Tomato agreed.
"BEEP. DENIED. BEEP." Robo-Bentley beeped.
"NO! APPROVED! SAY APPROVED!" Kawaii screamed.
"BEEP. DENIED. BEEP." Robo-Bentley repeated.
Kawaii and Tomato both let out irritated sighs.
Cobalt went up to Robo-Bentley and kicked him in the shin. "I DUN THINK ROBOT LAW PREVENTS ME FROM HURTING YOU!" He yelled, kicking him in the shin more.
"Yay, Cobalt-Chan!" Kawaii and Tomato cheered.
"BEEP. WTF. BEEP." Robo-Bentley said.
Cobalt had now latched onto Robo-Bentley's leg, biting his leg for some apparent reason.
Robo-Bentley shook Cobalt off and then ran off with the fangirls to 'terminate' them or something. As he (Robo-Bentley) ran off, he held Tomato away from his body so she couldn't kick him and this left Kawaii alone to kick him.

Cobalt began running after Robo-Bentley as fast as he could. While he didn't care for the fangirls too much, he didn't want them terminated! Once he got close enough, he made a flying leap for Robo-Bentley, determined to stop him. He had hit his mark, knocking him, and the fangirls, to the ground. The fangirls were released from Robo-Bentley's grip, and they scrambled away from him. Cobalt was surprised at first that he had even managed to stop him, but then he realized he should try to take advantage of this situation.
"Tell us where Bentley is!" Cobalt demanded, trying to sound serious, which in reality, actually sounded pretty silly. The fangirls couldn't help but giggle. "Shut up!" he said.
"BEEP. THAT INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED. BEEP." Robo-Bentley said.
"I suggest you tell us. We do have the upper hand, after all." Cobalt threatened, trying to sound serious again.
"BEEP. THAT INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED. BEEP." repeated Robo-Bentley.
"Either you tell us what we wanna know, or we'll have to do this the hard way, and dismantle you to look inside your memory banks ourselves!" threatened Cobalt.
"We can't do all that!" whispered the fangirls.
"I know that. But Robo-Bentley doesn't." Cobalt whispered back just quiet enough so Robo-Bentley couldn't hear.
"BEEP. FOR THE LAST FREAKING TIME, THAT INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED. BEEP." said Robo-Bentley, who sounded irritated, despite the monotony of his voice. Cobalt began to reach to dismantle him, and that's when Robo-Bentley gave in. "BEEP. CEASE AND DESIST. I WILL COMPLY WITH YOUR ORDERS. BEEP."
Kawaii then stepped in. "So, Robo-Bentley, who sent you?!"
"And what do they want with Bentley-Kun!?" Tomato added.
"BEEP. I WAS SENT HERE BY --" all of sudden, Robo-Bentley began twitching, and sparks were flying off of him. He was beeping in alarm. "M--MEPH-- SYSTEM ERROR. SYSTEM ERROR. COMMENCING MEMORY WIPE....MEMORY WIPE COMPLETE. COMMENCING SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IN 3...2...BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP." and then Robo-Bentley fell over.
"Well, that plan only worked for a matter of about two seconds." Cobalt remarked sadly.
"Hey, at least we've got the name of the guy behind this, or at least part of it, anyway, so it should be a little easier to figure out where he is." Kawaii said. "But I don't get why Robo-Bentley flipped out like that?"
"Maybe that 'Meph' guy was controlling him and made him freak out like that so we wouldn't figure out who he was?" asked Tomato.
"Maybe. But I know one thing's for sure. When I find him, I'm going to totally eat his face off! NOBODY KIDNAPS MY SQUEE BUDDY'S BISHIE/MY BISHIE'S FRIEND AND LIVES TO TELL ABOUT IT!" Kawaii said determinedly.

Tomato_Za_Kitsune
Kokoro Robot

Cobalt Is A Freakin' Pancake Part 3

"Maybe this 'Meph' person is Mephy! He hates me and Bentley!" Cobalt suggested.
"What!? HE HATES YOU!? I'M GONNA EAT HIS FREAKING FACE OFF!!!!!" Kawaii screamed.
Tomato joined her in freaking out. "NOBODY SHOULD HATE COBALT-CHAN AND BENTLEY-KUN! NOBODY!!!!!" She screamed.
Cobalt backed away slowly.
Tomato and Kawaii eventually calmed down. "Let's go find Bentley-Kun now." Kawaii said.
"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." Cobalt agreed.
The three set off to find Bentley again.
"OMG! I HAS A IDEA!" Cobalt exclaimed happily.
Kawaii squeed at Cobalt's cute happiness and hugged him.
"I'm gonna disregard Kawaii here." Cobalt said, causing Kawaii to squee again at her chance to hug him. "Well, at some point in some RP, we found Mephy's poorly-hidden lair! He might still be there!" Cobalt exclaimed.
"Let's go find it!" Tomato exclaimed.
"ONWARD!" Kawaii cried as Cobalt began to go onward with her still latched onto him.

After awhile, Tomato, Kawaii, and Cobalt finally found Mephy's poorly-hidden lair.
"Well, this is it." Cobalt said. "If we're lucky, he'll still be in there."
"Well, there's only one way to find out!" Kawaii said, no longer clinging on to Cobalt.
"Onward! To Bentley-Kun!" Tomato cried. The three of them burst into the lair.
"Nobody's in here..." Kawaii said, sounding disappointed. All of a sudden, the door they went in through slammed behind them and the lights went out. The fangirls and Cobalt started screaming.
"That's where you're wrong." said a voice echoing all throughout the lair.
"It's Mephy!" Cobalt exclaimed.
"It's Mephiles! MEPHILES!" he shouted.
"Who cares?" Kawaii asked. "We just want Bentley-Kun!"
"He's right over here." he said. And then, a spotlight shined on an unconscious Bentley, who was bound and gagged in a cage.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO BENTLEY-KUN?!" Tomato cried.
"Oh, he's perfectly fine." Mephy said, stepping into the spotlight. "He's just unconscious at the moment. You can take him back at any time."
Tomato, Kawaii, and Cobalt ran up to the cage in which Bentley was being held in.
"Not so fast!" Mephy said. "I'll let him go, but on one condition."
"But you said we could get him back when we wanted! You lied, Mephy!" Cobalt protested.
"You can take him back when you want, but I need to benefit from this somehow. You didn't expect me to just give him back, did you?" asked Mephy.
"Well, yeah!" Cobalt replied. Mephy facepalmed.
"After all the trouble I went to to capture him in the first place? I don't think so. There's gonna be a catch." he said with an exasperated tone in his voice.
"What is it?" Tomato asked worriedly.
"I want your 'bishies' to sing until they lose their voices! Nyarf-Nyarf-Nyarf!" Mephy said, laughing his trademark evil laugh.

Tomato and Kawaii squeed.
Mephy stopped laughing and looked blankly at them. "Why are you squeeing?"
"We get to hear our bishiful bishies sing~!" Kawaii and Tomato cried happily.
"Stop squeeing or I'll just make them mouthless!" Mephy threatened, making Cobalt scream and the fangirls get all sad. "OK, good." Mephy said. "Now, I'm-a-" Mephy began, before being interrupted by Cobalt.
"Ima!? Where!?" He said.
"SHUT UP. As I was saying, I'm-a gonna let him out of his cage, and he and Cobalt are gonna sing until they lose their voices and can't sing anymore, thus not being able to defeat me with the power of music! NYARF-NYARF-NYARF!" Mephy laughed. He went over to the cage Bentley was in and opened it. "Hey. Wake up." He said.
Bentley made no sign of waking up.
"You gotta act like a fangirl." Tomato said.
"Fine then! You wake him up!" Mephy yelled angrily at them.
"OK den." Tomato said. She walked into Bentley's cage and sat down next to him. "Bentley-Kun~ Wake up or I'll do creepy fangirl things to you while you're in an unconscious state~" Tomato said into Bentley ear.
Kawaii, Cobalt, and Mephy watched intently.
Bentley finally bolted upright and whacked Tomato in the face with his head, because unfortunately, she'd been leaning over him and I just really wanted it to be not serious.
"OW! WTF!?" Tomato cried.
"OK, he's awake. You leave nao." Mephy said, dragging Tomato out of the cage.

"What's going on?" Bentley asked, confused.
"You bishie people things are gonna sing until you lose your voices and you can't sing anymore, so I will no longer be defeated by the power of music!" Mephy said triumphantly.
"That's ridiculous!" Bentley said.
"But that's the only way he'll let you go!" Cobalt said.
"Hmm...This is a tough choice..." said Bentley, pondering.
"Bentley!" the fangirls and Cobalt said angrily.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Bentley said.
"Alright, that's enough of that. Bentley, get your butt out of this cage so you and Cobalt can start singing all day now." Mephy said, untying Bentley. Bentley walked out of the cage and just kinda stood there next to Cobalt. Both of them were confused and not exactly sure what they were going to do.
"So, do we just go ahead and start singing, or what?" Cobalt asked.
"YES." Mephy said.
"But I need to warm up first!" Bentley said.
"I DON'T CARE! JUST SING, DARN IT!" shouted Mephy. And so, the bishies began what would become countless hours of singing generic songs.

The fangirls squeed a little bit at the bishies singing. Then, hours later, they started to become bored and, eventually, they fell asleep.
The two bishies began to wonder how long they'd began singing. Suddenly, Cobalt had another epic idea. "How long have we been singing~?" He sang, glancing at Bentley out of the corner of his eye.
"I have no idea~! I'd say about four hours~!" Bentley sang back, glancing at Cobalt out of the corner of his eye.
"Stop doing that and sing, darn it!" Mephy said.
"But we are singing~!" Cobalt and Bentley sang at the same time.
"Sing a song! Stop singing a conversation!" Mephy said.
"But we dun have any songs we both know~" Bentley sang sadly.
"Exactly~" Cobalt agreed sadly.
"Arg, fine, go on." Mephy said angstily.
Last edited by Tomato_Za_Kitsune on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tomato_Za_Kitsune
Kokoro Robot

Cobalt Is A Freakin' Pancake Part 4

The bishies went on singing for a few more hours, and Mephy had pretty much lost his patience after the bishies sang two whole games of Go-Fish.
"When will you lose your voices already!?" Mephy asked angrily.
"I don't know~" Bentley sang. "Maybe never~?" Mephy clearly did not like the idea of having to listen to the bishies singing nonstop for all eternity.
"We have been singing for eight hours straight, and nothing's happened yet~" Cobalt sang, his voice starting to die out in the last few words.
"Great, look what you've done~! It's happening now~! You've jinxed us~! You're not supposed to say that something's not gonna happen, or else it will happen right after you say it~! That's the story law~!" Bentley sang rantishly, his voice starting to die out as well.
"Nyarf-Nyarf-Nyarf!" Mephy laughed evilly. "It's about time it started happening!"
"No!" The now-awake fangirls wailed.
"We're not done yet~!" The bishies sang. "You've still gotta put up with our singing for a little while longer~!"
"That's right, keep singing...Sing until you can sing no longer!" Mephy said evilly, trying to hide the fact that he was tired of listening to the bishies sing.

Bentley and Cobalt began to angstily sing a rant at Mephy until their voices finally died out.
"Finally!" Mephy cried happily.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The fangirls wailed once again.
The bishies angrily waved their arms and mouthed their angsty rant at Mephy, who was evilly laughing his head off.
The fangirls dived at Mephy, ready to mutilate his face by clawing his eyes out and eating his face off.
Mephy 'meep'ed and moved out of the way, causing the fangirls to hit the floor. Mephy evilly laughed again.
"We can't bat Mephy without our bishies!" Kawaii said to Tomato.
"I knows, Kawaii-Chan!" Tomato cried.
"They have to get their voices back! THEY HAVE TO~!!!!!!" Kawaii cried.
"I knows, again, Kawaii-Chan!" Tomato cried back.
The fangirls continued their freaking out while the bishies just blankly stared at them, both thinking, 'What the fudge?'
Mephy eventually got uberannoyed and screamed at them to shut up.

"WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!" Kawaii said angrily.
"Yeah! The bishies may have been, but we won't be!" Tomato added.
The bishies silently expressed their being offended by that statement.
"Well, it's kinda true." Kawaii said. "If only we could get your prettyful, incompatible voices back."
"I've got a plan!" shouted Tomato. "If we can get the world to just believe in Bentley-Kun and Cobalt-Chan, maybe they can get their voices back!"
"That's the cheesiest plan ever." Mephy said. "It'll never work!"
"PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! COBALT-CHAN AND BENTLEY-KUN HAVE LOST THEIR VOICES! THIS INJUSTICE SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED! BELIEVE IN THEM! BELIEVE IN THEM, AND THEY SHALL HOPEFULLY GET THEIR VOICES BACK TO RIGHT THIS WRONGDOING!" Kawaii shouted to the heavens.
"Umm...Kawaii-Chan? Nobody can hear you. We've got to be sure the whole world can hear us!" Tomato said.
"Right! I should have thought of that!" Kawaii said. She then left the lair, leaving Mephy, Tomato, and the bishies to be confused. "PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! COBALT-CHAN AND BENTLEY-KUN HAVE LOST THEIR VOICES! THIS INJUSTICE SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED! BELIEVE IN THEM! BELIEVE IN THEM, AND THEY SHALL HOPEFULLY GET THEIR VOICES BACK TO RIGHT THIS WRONGDOING!" Kawaii repeated, standing outside the lair and screaming at the top of her lungs.
Tomato then joined Kawaii outside, screaming "BELIEVE! BELIEVE!" at the top of her lungs. The bishies just glanced at each other and facepalmed, for they knew that their plan clearly wasn't going to work.

Cobalt looked at Bentley and mouthed, "This could possibly work. I mean, it is a super cheesy story. We gotsa try."
Bentley shrugged and mouthed his agreement. "But how will we know it when it works?" He mouthed.
"We could try screaming until some sound comes out?" Cobalt mouthed.
"That works." Bentley mouthed back.
With that, the two bishies began silently screaming, waiting for a sound.
Meanwhile, the fangirls were still screaming to the heavens, until a crowd of people had formed around them.
"Why are they screaming?" Someone asked.
"I unno. But I heard 'Bentley-Kun and Cobalt-Chan; and stuff about believing. They may be trying to form some new religion." Someone else replied.
"I think they're trying to make us believe in some generic dudes to get the generic dudes' voices back or something." Another random person.
"Then let's believe!" Someone shouted.
With that, they began believing, and the fangirls got uberhappy and squeed.Soon, more and more people gathered around, investigating what was going on. The people who had been there before them explained what they were doing, and these new members of the crowd felt compelled to join them. They were chanting their beliefs in these people they didn't even know. Soon, almost the entire city was joining the crowd, and it was becoming such a growing phenomenon that tons of news reporters were investigating and reporting on it. This was hitting TVs all over, and those who were not directly in the crowd were chanting from home after hearing the news. And soon, hundreds upon thousands of people all over were believing in the bishies. Never before had people ever felt so united, working together to support the simple, innocent cause of these two fangirls. Slowly, through the power of predictable cheesiness, the bishies' silent screaming was becoming more and more audible, and soon, they could fully speak and sing again. Both of the bishies were amazed, and astonished.
"I can't believe that actually worked!" Cobalt said happily.
"I can't believe I'd forgotten how girly your screaming sounds!" Bentley replied.
"That was highly uncalled for!" said Cobalt angrily.
"But it's true!" Bentley retorted. The fangirls heard their bishies arguing through the sounds of the crowd chanting, and they began to cheer.
"IT WORKED!" they cried. "COBALT-CHAN AND BENTLEY-KUN HAVE THEIR VOICES BACK!" The enormous crowd cheered. The news of it was spreading everywhere like wildfire. Everyone who had supported them was cheering, and celebrating the success of it all. Bentley and Cobalt stopped arguing when they heard all the cheering. It was hard for them to believe that all these people were cheering for them, believing in them. And if it weren't for the fangirls, none of it would have been possible. As much as they hated to admit it, they owed the fangirls for this one.

Tomato_Za_Kitsune
Kokoro Robot

Cobalt Is A Freakin' Pancake Part 5

The bishies stepped outside the lair and looked at the many people standing around and cheering for them.
"Holy cheese-its! Look at all these people!" Cobalt exclaimed.
"THIS IS MADNESS!" Bentley cried.
"NO, THIS IS SPARTA!" Someone shouted.
"...What?" Bentley and Cobalt said.
"BENTLEY-KUN! COBALT-CHAN!" The fangirls cried, glomping the bishies.
The bishies cried out, ubersurprised by the glomping.
Tomato licked Bentley's face, causing him to scream a scream more girly than anything Cobalt could ever even hope to scream.
"Wow, Bentley, you're girlier than me!" Cobalt exclaimed.
"SHUT UP AND HELP ME, DANG IT!" Bentley cried.
"I can't! I have to deal with Kawaii!" Cobalt cried.
"So, Tomato-Chan, what does his face taste like?" Kawaii asked Tomato casually as she hugged Cobalt as tightly as she could.
"He tastes like vanilla!" Tomato cried happily.
"I'm...So...Mentally...Scarred..." Cobalt and Bentley both said.

As the bishies were being mentally scarred, Mephy began to sneak away. Bentley, through the distraction of having his face licked by Tomato, noticed it.
He turned toward the fangirls. "Tomato, stop licking my face for a moment. Kawaii, stop hugging Cobalt to death. It appears we still have some unfinished business we need to attend to." he said, gesturing toward Mephy, who had stopped in his tracks after being spotted. The fangirls complied, and Bentley and Cobalt walked up to him.
"Where do you think you're going?" Cobalt asked.
"Well, I'm not going to sneak away to somewhere else to plot how I'm going to get rid of you once and for all if that's what you're thinking!" Mephy replied nervously.
"Sure." Bentley said sarcastically. "Well we were hoping you would stay a little longer. We figured we kinda owed you after kidnapping me, and making us sing 'til we lost our voices."
"Don't forget about the Robo-Bentley!" Cobalt chimed in.
"Wait, there was a Robo-Bentley?" Bentley asked." Well, that's all the more reason to have ourselves a little payback, don't you think?"
"Yeah!" Cobalt replied. The bishies smiled deviously at each other, and then looked at Mephy.
"What are you going to do?!" Mephy asked, cowering in fear.
"Oh, we're just going to sing a little song for you." The bishies said. Mephy began to scream like a girl, as a generic stage completely set up with microphones and stuff appeared, as that sort of thing happens in the 'Saving the World with the Power of Music' genre, and the bishies began to sing.

Our lyrics may be cheesy and our voices incompatible
But these things only make our singing that much more powerful
Like it, hate it, either way
We won't stop 'til we save the day!

We're gonna save the world with the power of music!
We're unlike any singing team you've ever seen!
We cannot make our combined voices sound decent
People start to run away when they hear us sing!

We couldn't pull this off alone
But together we completely own, cuz-

Saving the world through music may sound unoriginal
But our bishiness allows us to get past that obstacle
We're willing to sing night or day
We let nothing get in our way!

We're gonna save the world with the power of music!
We're unlike any singing team you've ever seen!
We cannot make our combined voices sound decent
People start to run away when they hear us sing!

We're gonna save the world…

Through the power of music!

As they finished their song, Mephy was rolling around on the ground, screaming for them to stop singing.
"MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! IT'S SO BADLY SUNG AND CHEESY! IT BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!" Mephy cried.
"Tell that to them!" Cobalt said, pointing to roaring crowd, all of which have absolutely no taste in music whatsoever.
"That's what you get for trying to mess with us!" Bentley said.
"I'll get you for this! Just you wait!!" Mephy vowed, magically poofing away cuz he's Mephy and he can do that stuff. The fangirls ran up to their bishies and glomped them!
"You did it!" Tomato exclaimed, licking Bentley's vanilla-flavored face in celebration.
"I'm so proud!" Kawaii said happily, locking Cobalt in a fangirl death hug.
"But I can't help... but feel... that that all that singing was really... kinda pointless." Cobalt said, struggling to talk while trapped in Kawaii's fangirl death hug.
"Yeah. Mephy still got away. Regardless of whether we decided to sing or not, he still would have gotten away to plot to get rid of us once and for all." Bentley added. The fangirls smacked their bishies upside the head.
"Why do you gotta kill the happy mood with your logic?!" Tomato demanded.
"Does it really matter?! You won! You guys got your voices back (not without help from Tomato-Chan and I, of course) and you stopped Mephy!" Kawaii said sternly.
"True..." The bishies said, feeling happier about their victory.
"Hey!" Kawaii shouted. "Sounds like the crowd wants an encore!"
Bentley looked at Cobalt. "What do you say? Shall we give 'em what they want?"
Cobalt nodded. "Of course!" He said happily. And so, the fangirls let them go as they began to sing again.

The End

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

Good story both of you.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Sporkia
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Sporkia » 14 years ago

Well, here's my story thing. XD
Just a little author's note for you guys: This spawned from a stupid story I told myself in my head one morning when I woke up and was half-asleep. XD This is pretty old (Wrote it over half a year ago), and the first Astro Boy story I'd ever written, so beware, this is gonna be pretty stupid. XD
--

Once upon a time in a city known as Metro City, there lived a boy robot. He was known as Astro Boy. But this story has practically nothing to do with Astro. This story is about his brother, Cobalt and his epic quest to get the milk. And I don’t care that they’re robots and that they don’t drink milk. You’re reading this story anyway!
It all started one morning when Mama opened the refrigerator and realized that there was no more milk left inside.
“Cobalt!” she called. “Would you mind going out and picking up some milk?”
“Sure!” Cobalt replied happily. He grabbed some money and marched out the door. He was walking along, and he passed by a randomly placed farm filled with a massive multitude of moo-cows. He paused a moment, and started staring at the cows; an idea forming in his electronic brain. He then stepped over the electric fence, and picked up a cow and began taking it back home. But little did Cobalt know, Ol’ Farmer PersonGuy was outside tending to the other cows. Farmer PersonGuy saw Cobalt taking off with his prized cow, Cowpie McMuffin, and he started running after him, shouting at him to come back with his cow. Cobalt was startled and confused by this supposedly crazy old man chasing him and yelling at him to put down the cow, and his first reaction was to run. And so he did. Farmer PersonGuy was surprisingly fast for an old guy, and he managed to stay pretty close behind Cobalt for a good portion of the chase, but Farmer PersonGuy was getting tired and he was slowing down. Cobalt managed to lose him, but he continued running, carrying the cow and ignoring the strange looks people were giving him as he went by.
He reached home, but he was running so fast, he couldn’t stop. He tripped, and crashed through the fence surrounding his yard, and the cow was sent into the next-door neighbor’s yard. Astro and Mama heard the crash and ran outside.
Cobalt was there, lying in the middle of the yard. He looked up at them and smiled sheepishly. “Uh…I got the milk…” he said as he waved at them, and then made a gesture toward the cow.
Mama was shocked. “I said, get milk! Not the entire COW!” she shrieked.
“But cows make milk! I figured I’d save us some money!” Cobalt replied.
“Where in the world did you get a cow in the first place?” inquired Astro.
“I got it from that randomly placed farm near here!” he explained. “They were just standing around there doing cow stuff, so I figured I could take one home! There wasn‘t anything that said I couldn‘t! Then some crazy old guy starts running towards me and screaming at me to put the cow down!”
“That cow probably belonged to your ‘crazy screaming old guy,’ Cobalt.” Astro replied matter-of-factly.
All of a sudden, Farmer PersonGuy comes up shouting and pointing at Cobalt, “THEIF! THEIF! YOU STOLE MY COW!” The next-door neighbors finally notice the commotion outside, and they came out, only to see pieces of fence and a cow in their front yard. The woman who lived next door screamed.
Her husband was furious. “WHY IS THERE A COW IN MY LAWN!? IT WAS ONE OF YOU! I KNOW IT!” he shouted, pointing to his neighbors (And Farmer PersonGuy.)
And so, multiple lawsuits followed, for Cobalt’s case of grand theft cow, and for all the damage Farmer PersonGuy’s cow caused. The next-door neighbors moved out of town, Cobalt had to repair the fence himself (which led to much more trouble, but that’s another story), and it was a unanimous decision that Cobalt would never be sent out to get milk again.

THE END! 8D
--
Wow, I had no idea how short this thing really was! XD
Last edited by Sporkia on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:Good story both of you.

To be honest my fanfic is like more romance but its not R18
Its like kiss and hugs and blushes etc something like that
Well maybe its
Rated T

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

:D :D :D :D :D MORE STORIES!!!
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop