Romeo and Julliet ( Astro and Natalie)

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astro-Rokku-chan » 11 years ago

Yeah, Astro, you show em that they can't pick on Zoran!!

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

Natalie, Astro, and Zoran all head to the park. Once they got there Astro saw Zoran's ball and them playing with it. Astro walks up and says " give that ball back it belongs to my sister" then the guys look down and notice it's Astro " oh my that's your sister" he gives a look and " says so whats the matter with that"?. The group then says " so how to plan on taking the ball from us your just a robot sucker you can't hurt us" Astro replies in an angry tone " oh I have better plans" they look at him kinda scared " are you just going to cry to your mommy . Astro gives them a strange look ' what are you talking about I don't have a mother but a father or guardian forget that just give the ball or else" then boys finally give up the ball and run away.

Then Astro and Zoran went home, Natalie had to go so she went back to her place. As Astro was walking home he sighed and thought " so now what am I going to do about the fact that I am Romeo, well I'll just find out about my lines tomorrow". Zoran looks up at Astro and says " thanks big brother I love you". Astro smiles " love you too".
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Aww ^_^

racoonangel
Robot President

continue?
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

absolutely.

And I wish I had a big brother like Astro (I got stuck with being the oldest - NOT fun!)
Last edited by AprilSeven on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

racoonangel
Robot President

The next day Astro walked to school by himself . When class started the teacher handed out the scripts and said " alright everyone I expect you to memorize your lines by next week". It was going to be a snap for Astro since he's a robot he just has to scan it in, but the acting part not wasn't going to be easy. The whole first period everyone was praticing. Since Natalie didn't get the part she was on planning duty, making sure everyone is on task.

A week later, Astro class started praticing on stange, if was a little weird for Astro when he had to act it wasn't that easy he was always messing up. Astro thought " oh I really didn't want this part".but even though Astro didn't want to act he tried his best for Natalie. Since it was the first run through of the entire play Astro had to kiss Alexy on the lips for the first time and he didn't enjoy it. After words he " thought oh, that was digusting why Alexy"on the other hand Alexy was happy because she got kissed by the famous Astro.

continue
Last edited by racoonangel on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Hehe, I bet all the girls were jealous of Alexy :p Keep it up!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

Pucker up Astro! I bet the Mighty Atom is a mighty good kisser!! XD
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

racoonangel
Robot President

Finally it was the rehersal date on day before the actual presentation infront of the school. During rehersal Astro had to put on the most redicalist looking medival clothing it made him feel so embaressed that he had to wear this infront of their entire school. Plus the schools going to be watching him kiss Alexy. As the curtains open from the first seen Alexy begins walking on stange when she trips on her dress and falls off stange hitting her knee really hard. Everyone rushes over to her she says " I can't move my leg and it hurts so much I feel like throwing up, I feel dizzy". The teacher immediatly called an ambulance. Once it arrived she was taken to the hospital. Everyone was so worried what were they going to do without a Julliet.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Oh dear!!
Who ever could be able to fill in for Alexy??? ^^

Return to “Fan Creations”