MY FIRST FANFICTION!!!!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Apple Jack
Banned

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

Oh please do more i beg of you i need to know what happens next please oh please more
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

BlueCore
Robot President

CHAPTER 4

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

Astro was so overwhelmed by what he had just discovered! He didn't how to take this input!

"I've got a-a girlfriend?" is all astro could say, and he kept repeating it till the thought finally set in. But it felt so weird to him! 4 months ago, he had asked Cora out on a date, but she thought that, even though she had feelings for him, dating a robot wouldnt be right, it would be creepy.

After that day, Astro thought every girl would think about him like that, but if Meghan thought he was Toby, would he still have a chance at love?

Astro didn't eat dinner, he didn't even come out of his room the rest of the night. All Astro did was sit on his bed, asking the same three questions over and over again.

"will I like her?"

"is there anything extra I should know before I leave?"

"...will she except me for who... What I am?"

It seemed like forever, but the clock finally struck 12 and astro was ready to leave for one of the best nights of his life, or one of the worst.
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

Awwww I really like this . . . I can't wait to see how Astro handles the situation.

How can Meghan NOT like Astro? He's the BEST!! XD
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

BlueCore
Robot President

Well, I've got a big twist! Stay tuned!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Apple Jack
Banned

I love it

BlueCore
Robot President

CHAPTER 5

Astro flew half way, then walked the rest, he didn't want to give Meghan any hints that he was a robot.
Once there, the girl sat at the edge of the city, waiting quietly for her friend.

"hey..." astro shyly said.

"oh, hey Toby! You made it!... Well don't be shy, come sit with me!"

"oh, um, ok." astro sat about a foot away from Meghan. And she noticed, kind of sad that he wasn't as excited to see her as she was to see him.

"I have to ask! How did our plan "PeaceKeeper in pieces" go?" Meghan asked.

"peacekeeper what?" astro had no idea what she was talking about.

"you remember! You were supposed to get your dad to take you to see the peacekeeper unavailing, and once inside switch out the blue core for the red core, so the robot would go bananas. It would be in the news that a robot that was supposed to keep peace, ruins it. Then people would think twice about letting robots into there homes! Remember?... So how did it go! Is the peace keeper gone?"

Astro was overloading! So, Toby was trying to get the peacekeeper to malfunction! But he didn't know president stone already put in the red core!
Why did Meghan want robots out of homes!
Astro had to stay calm. It was the only way to get answers.

"well, the peacekeepers gone" is all he could say.

"thank goodness, i hope that made people think twice before trusting machines. Gross rusty machines! Ew. I'm so happy we both are against robots. Everyone should be against them"

Astro was furious! Why wouldnt be he be! Astro was just given information that his past life was based on a kid who hated robot! And now Meghan hates them too! Why?!

"um, I-I gotta go." astro said trying to keep his cool. He then got up and started to walk away.

"wait!" Meghan yelled getting up and following him. " Toby, wait a second."

Astro knew that if he were Toby, he would stop, so he had to do what he had to do. Meghan caught up to him and kissed him on the cheek, just like in the memory.

"I really do like your new hair color." meghan said then bite her lower lip in a way astro found cute. Meghan then hugged astro, and he hugged her back.
She quickly stopped hugging him, and had a surprised look on her face.

"What's wrong?" astro asked.

"nothing, it's just that your usually so warm, but right now your could as ice! I think you should go home and get some rest, your freezing!"

"oh... Well, I... Um, I gotta go." and with that astro ran to his house, not takings chance of flying.
Once home he recapped what had just happened:

1. I found out Toby hates robots.

2. I dont think I've ever been warm, so I'll have to work on that.

But the number one memory astro kept playing in his mind was.

3. She kissed me on the cheek! And it was amazing...

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

hi- hugs this is so cute but sad - love the story ASTROGIRL927- please keep writing it-please please please !- sad to find out TOBY hates robots........... but i think i know why?- hugs- pray you and everyone the very best always! your friend avatargirl always

love he found the kiss amazing- that was so cute to the max!

Apple Jack
Banned

Please write more please

BlueCore
Robot President

Well, I'm having major writers block right now, usually I just think as I write, but it's not working right now, if you could PRIVATE MESSAGE me some of your thought, I woul love that! And then your ideas will end up in my story! And it's a great honor to take part in one of MY story ;) haha

BlueCore
Robot President

Chapter 6

In the morning, Astro one had one thought, and that was that he really didnt want to go to school. Why? Because meghan would be there! And astro still had to sort somethings out before he saw her again.

"astro, did your alarm not go off? You were supposed to be up 10 minutes ago." tenma said from outside astro's door.

Perfect!

"my alarm, went off. I just feel really drained" astro replied.

"thats what being tired does to you"

"no, i feel more drained than usual"

Tenma burst in the room and ran over to astro.

"whats wrong!?"

Astro laid back down in his bed and acted like he was as sick as a robot could be.

"i dont know. But nevermind that, i have to get ready for school" astro said with a weak voice.

"your not going to school like this! Youve got a virus!" tenma exclaimed.

"if your sure..." astro said.
Once tenma left, astro sat up and smiled.

"maybe tobys memories came in handy after all"

Return to “Fan Creations”