Astro Boy Spoof Comics!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

Love the idea all of you come up with- you are very smart girls- makes me proud- love my nail pink also

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:I made this comic in about an hour. Technically it is an abomination of a crossover.

I might make another comic with the adventures of Astro and his newfound brother Kenji Murasame, but I'd need to learn how to pull off the photo manipulation of the century.

LOL! Kenji Mursame was Toby's older brother ( technicly making Kenji Astro's older brother). I guess this means I have to add Kenji in the Astro's family picture fanart that I drew. LOL!
Last edited by Anime Girl on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Beyond the Stars

lOVE HOW YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD FAN OF ASTRO BOY- ANIME GIRL 14

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

Here's a one picture spoof about Alvin:
:p :whistling:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:Here's a one picture spoof about Alvin:
:p :whistling:

LOL! Ya got that right.
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Beyond the Stars

ALVIN can't help it- he is a boy- oops sorry ALVIN- I SHOULD ALWAYS BE SWEET like a girl always- even if what i said is true

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"avatargirl" wrote:ALVIN can't help it- he is a boy- oops sorry ALVIN- I SHOULD ALWAYS BE SWEET like a girl always- even if what i said is true

He is so goofy! And I mean that in a funny friendly way. But I didn't like his voice in the English dub in the 80's series. The only thing I don't like about the 80's series, is that some of the English voice acting is terrible. Well actually, Astro's voice is pretty cute, but Uran's voice, too grown up, and Alvin's voice, BLEACH!

Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bakabits » 14 years ago

"avatargirl" wrote:ALVIN can't help it- he is a boy- oops sorry ALVIN- I SHOULD ALWAYS BE SWEET like a girl always- even if what i said is true

oh i'm sorry do boys seem stupid to you? I guess you think they are pawns too? and i was beginning to think you were nice! posting stuff on every thread like everyone is your friend! why dont you hate astro? he is a boy! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Now active on MyAnimeList

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 14 years ago

He's right, Avatargirl. Every other time you post something, you insist girls must be sweet and gentle, and that boys are dopey and tough. These are gender stereotypes, and while some people are still forced to live within them, you must know that most people can be very offended by them. My father, for one, absolutely despises all the commercials featuring dads as stupid lugs who can't take care of kids.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

King Porky
Kokoro Robot

Postby King Porky » 14 years ago

I must admit I'm quite offended by the gender stereo-type comments, and i rarely get offended over these things.

I'm sure you didn't mean to offend anyone, but please understand that these sorts of comments can be hurtful.
I've already mentioned before about my trans status, and part of what stopped me from coming out for so long was these gender stereo-types. As far as stereo types go, I'm a girl, thus why i tried to refuse the feeling that i was meant to be a boy.
After a LONG time i realized that stereo-types are a load of crap, and finally managed to get the courage to admit to myself, my mum, best friend and the Internet that i was male. I'm going to be getting counseling for it soon... I'm hoping i will get to go on testosterone soon.

Put simply, I'd be careful about those kinds of comments. People can find them hurtful and for me it just reminds me of the years i went though not knowing who i was.

But on the happy side spoof comics... I only have one and I'm pretty sure i already posted it on the forum somewhere... BUT OH WELL...
Uh. You may have had to have heard "I'm on a boat" to understand this. X_X;;

To be honest i have hundreds of ideas for Astro related comics and i never make them because I'm horrible at comics and drawing is so much effort omg (why did i choose to draw as a profession? ... Oh wait it's the only thing I'm good at NEVER MIND)
Also most of them involve Dr. Tenma cause I'm a horrid little fanboy like that. :<
Now now darling,
Oh don't kill yourself,
Cause none of us were angels

:heart: And you know I love you yeah! :heart:
King Porky:- The party don't start 'til I walk in~
Tumblr/Sketch Blog/Twitter

Return to “Fan Creations”