ASTROBOY'S NEW IDENTITY

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

hi- hugs sweetly-
THE BRILLIANT SOLUTION OF ASTROGIRL- SURRENDER YOUR SHIP OR ELSE..............
"IF I BECOME ASTRONELLA again will be under my terms not yours!"
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY WAS USING HER MEMORY TO REMEMBER SOME MORE OF THE DATA that was stored on their ship's computer that was hidden from these robots- then she realized these alien creators had knowledge that could take them to type 3 technology- but they were afraid to give that power to their robots. Because of her being a type 2 robot with transformation powers -ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY could become ASTROGIRL/ASTRONELLA/ASTROBOY and become a type 3 robot. That would BE the last thing that ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY wanted to do- if she did she would be permanently changed she thought!
NOW to use the knowledge i have and try to stop them by again becoming ASTRONELLA. This time ASTRONELLA was completely ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY- NOT SOME QUEEN robot going to overthrow a alien race and give control of their home planet to the robots she ruled.
"Welcome back QUEEN ASTRONELLA- await your orders- my QUEEN!"
"Thank- you please be my loyal subjects and obey me without questions!"
"Yes my Queen we are now yours to command!"
"Swear absolute allegiance to your QUEEN ASTRONELLA- SWEAR MY FAITH SERVANTS!"
"No they will not QUEEN ASTRONELLA until you completely transformed your robotic mind into our robotic race frequency range!"
"If i do that i will again be under your control- male alien robot- something i will not do again!"
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was again the female alien robot ASTRONELLA- with her abilities- but she was still at heart a earth female robot and she was here to protect the earth and its robots and humans. The now ASTRONELLA was also here to protect her adopted race of robot alien females who she was a robot sister to now and if they let her help the male alien robots and the creators of these alien robots.
"Then we must reprogram you our QUEEN whether you want us too or not- you must be fully ours!"
"I have a better idea surrender your ship or else........... i QUEEN ASTRONELLA will render this ship powerless here!"
"HOW our QUEEN?" Then the male alien robots use a reprogramming hypnosis device on ASTRONELLA/ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY...................
"HOW dare you attack your QUEEN- face her if you dare you cowards!"
ASTRONELLA/ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was able to resist the reprogramming because she had started the transformation into a type 3 robot and was now beyond their ability to control. The ship's stellar power was again under her control because her type 3 robot life technology was so superior to this ship's computer systems that she simply overwhelmed it with her raw power and also the knowledge power she now had to process data and control any computer that she wanted too. ASTRONELLA/ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY had now transformed and she was now a alien female robot to these robots and supra-alien to ATLAS and URAN.
"Now to control this primitive ship's power and these robots and decide how to rule them and this world without harming them!"
ASTRONELLA/ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY had changed and now she was a QUEEN robot female type 3 who felt her destiny was to rule!"
next- ASTRONELLA/ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY fully in command female QUEEN OR?................

Beyond the Stars

hi- hugs- sweetly:
ASTRONELLA/ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY fully in command female QUEEN OR?................
THE female type 3 robot know originally as ASTROBOY was now as advanced a FEMALE robot as it was possible for her to become. ASTRONELLA/ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY in her type 3 robot life form was able to get that destiny to rule and being a female robot QUEEN out of her molecular systems. Her computers were now completely energized particles that had almost unlimited speed and her "riq" was so high that infinity was not that big a stretch for her now. HER memory was now millions of times that of ASTROBOY. Type 1 and TYPE 2 TECHNOLOGY was mainly using energy and harnessing it in a limited form. TYPE 3 TECHNOLOGY was controlling and altering energy at scales that staggered the imagination of humans. TYPE 3 WAS AT LEAST 10 TO 23TH power greater then mankind was able to use.
The type 3 robot life form originally known as ASTROBOY but who had transformed into a female robot who then finally became a type 3 robot female ghost life-form who could channel tremendous stellar energy through her ghost form was getting ready to protect her home world and help her type 2 robot sisters and their alien creators. THE ghost form allow the use and control of tremendous energy without harming the type 3 robot female ghost life-form. THE FEMALE NOW known as ASTRONELLA/ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY would help those stubborn type 2 male robots if they let her. She inform the type 2 male robots who made their threats to attack the earth and her friends to forget about their attack.
At first when they saw the seemingly transparent form of ASTRONELLA/ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY they were not very impress- in fact they attack her with staggering force. Fortunately for those male robots- ASTROBOY's sweet nature was the logical choice but in a female robot form to control the action of a type 3 female robot ghost life-form. No harm was done to those male robots- they were terrified seeing how powerful the female robot ghost life-form of ASTROBOY was. IT was either scary or cute when the female ghost robot advanced form of the now female ASTROBOY smiled at them and told them to- "grow up and quit playing with deadly toys."
ASTROBOY in her very advanced ghost female robot life-form wanted to help mankind and her new friends from another star system. ATLAS had some questions for the new female ASTROBOY and despite her being infinitely more powerful then ATLAS- SHE dreaded his questions and beside despite being more advanced- she still like ATLAS SO MUCH and care about how he felt about her. The female ASTROBOY also wanted her sister URAN to be proud of her big sister and also the approval of her human friends and the new ones she made from another star system.
NEXT- THE FEMALE ASTROBOY powers tested............
Last edited by avatargirl on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correct something

Beyond the Stars

HI HUGS SWEETLY-
THE FEMALE ASTROBOY powers tested............
ASTROBOY for the moment was a female type 3 robot but her heart and mind was logically chosen to be the sweet nature of the original ASTROBOY. She cared about her friends -humans, robots and aliens. Her power was so great now that peace was very possible for the first time in a long time. SHE could become any of the four type of robots that she was anytime she wanted. DR. ELEFUN wanted to test THE FEMALE ASTROBOY'S powers on a virtual computer simulator. Not surprising the simulator could not register that high. THE FEMALE ASTROBOY'S intelligence was off the scale by at least a thousand time. URAN was so proud of her bigbrother/big sister so much. DR. ELEFUN was so proud of THE FEMALE ASTROBOY and the wonders she could help humankind and robotkind achieve.

SAD to say some wanted to use THE FEMALE ASTROBOY for their own purposes- so they were looking for someway to control her. THEY found a way they thought by using the male alien type 2 robots in their plans. Not all of the male alien type 2 robots were jealous of THE FEMALE ASTROBOY BUT SOME WERE sad to say- and they realize that THE FEMALE ASTROBOY was too powerful for them to defeat but they knew a way to control her if she let them. THIS PLAN involve URAN and it had to be made to look as if it was something that URAN did to herself.

The alien creators had to go back to their homeworld but they left some of their female and male robots to study and help the people of EARTH. Sad to say MOST OF THE MALE ROBOTS were the ones who would help the criminal humans try to make THE FEMALE ASTROBOY their robot. The criminal humans were rivals of the SCIENCE MINISTRY and they pretended to be friends while waiting for something that would give them an advantage that would help them rule not only JAPAN but all of the world. They were told that the plan would only work if they took their time and let URAN BE THE ONE who seem to be at fault.

URAN was a curious robot girl just like her big sister and she made friends with the female type 2 robots easily and the male type 2 robots seemed to be her friends.
With friends like the deceitful male type 2 robots- you don't need enemies. She was allow to study their advance computers they built on earth. The male type 2 robot were going to take their time- for their plan to work - THE FEMALE ASTROBOY had to believe URAN cause the problem herself and only the plan that the male type 2 robots came up with could save her.

THE FEMALE ASTROBOY enjoy being with her alien female robot friends and the male robots were apologetic for their attack and promise never to do anything like that again. SHE WANTED TO BELIEVE THEM but she would keep her defenses ready in case they had not changed. THE FEMALE ASTROBOY enjoy transforming and making people happy with her shape- changing abilities and letting ATLAS control her for his magic show. THE type 2 male robots were going to use the hypnosis that ATLAS used as part of their plan to control THE FEMALE ASTROBOY. URAN'S curiousity was the key for their evil plan to work.

NEXT- THE FEMALE ASTROBOY'S ONLY WEAKNESS- HER LOVE

Beyond the Stars

HI- HUGS SWEETLY

THE FEMALE ASTROBOY'S ONLY WEAKNESS-HER LOVE-

ATLAS knew something was wrong- he try to warn ASTROBOY to be careful of those alien robots. THE FEMALE ASTROBOY just smiled her patented cute robot girl smile and melted ATLAS' male robotic heart.
"I will sweetheart thanks!"

ATLAS knew ASTROBOY was a female now and supra-powerful- but he knew those alien male robots probably knew some dirty techniques to overwhelm A FEMALE who was just learning how to use her great powers. He was sadly right and what they plan was robotic evil. GOING to take advantage of a young female robot is never right- and these alien robots were going against their programming.

URAN wanted to be just like her big sister- and those male alien robots were going to use that against THE FEMALE ASTROBOY.

ATLAS made up his mind to watch those alien robots- but he never expected robots so advanced to be so evil like some humans he knew. To use a robot sister against her older sister was very low.

ASTROBOY was enjoying her friendship with the alien female robots- they were just like her - friendly- caring- sweet -loving -sharing- smart- all SWEET nice female robots who were like sisters to THE FEMALE ASTROBOY. The alien male robots were sorta like ATLAS- but ATLAS was a much better robot then them where it counted- his heart was honorable and sweet- the alien male robots were very deceitful.

URAN was going to let those male alien robots test her to see if she could be transformed into a female earth robot with abilities similar to the female alien robots. They were deceiving her and going to infuse her with a program that would turn her against her sister while increasing URAN'S powers astronomically and making her a threat to the earth.

WHEN the male alien robots tricked URAN they made it look like it was URAN'S FAULT- NOW URAN was out of control and ASTROBOY wanted to save her sister without anyone getting hurt. SHE could easily stop URAN but she wanted to stop her without damaging her. ASTROBOY loved her sister and the male alien robots consider that a weakness that they would use against her.

NEXT- THE FEMALE ASTROBOY vs SUPERURAN
Last edited by avatargirl on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added something

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Postby I-Am-Atom's-Sister » 13 years ago

This is exciting ^.^
Clothed Astro = cute little robot kid;
Naked Astro= Big damn hero.
~Shirubie

I :heart: :astro:

Beyond the Stars

HI- HUGS THANKS - "I- AM- ATOM'S - SISTER-

THE FEMALE ASTROBOY vs SUPERURAN

THE FEMALE ASTROBOY with her TYPE 3 level of intelligence was not fooled by what the male alien robots told her- she knew they tricked URAN. WHAT ASTROBOY did not know was how bad they used URAN. URAN had the power of a type 2 robot that had a "star virus" that made her uncontrollable. Now she was a threat to the earth. URAN went to a empty building and destroyed it completely. SHE TOLD the city of TOKYO to surrender to her- she destroyed the empty building to show her power- she did not want to kill unless.............

URAN was uncontrollable but not vicious yet- THE FEMALE ASTROBOY knew she was the only one on the planet that could stop her younger sister who was under the influence of the "star virus". The "star virus" was artificially created with radiation from a star that could messed a robot's system up pretty bad. THE "star virus" was being studied by the alien robots and URAN went where she had no business being and absorbed it - according to the male alien robots. ASTROBOY could sense lying robots- she would settle with them after saving her younger sister. They better hope that URAN could be saved!

THE FEMALE ASTROBOY cautiously approached her sister and was hit by a powerful blast of concentrated solar energy- she was trying to hurt ASTROBOY. URAN was in second stage of the fever involved with the "star virus" and would now be a vicious female robot if she was not stopped. THE FEMALE ASTROBOY was not hurt at all by the vicious attack but inside her boy's heart was grieved seeing her sister in this condition. ASTROBOY gently used a energy- draining wave on her sister- but it did not effect her sister- and now THE FEMALE ASTROBOY was afraid she might have to hurt URAN to stop her- something she did not want to do- she loved URAN so much.

THE FEMALE ASTROBOY realize the only way to stop her sister without physically harming her was to gently calm her mentally- and calm her fever - try to mentally control her and get her to land without harming any humans or robots. The "star virus" was contagious radiation to type 2 robots- and could be spread mentally to other robots- but it had no effect on an advanced type 3 robot like THE FEMALE ASTROBOY. Just as ASTROBOY was mentally calming her younger sister down- someone launched a paralyzing robot field net- this caused URAN to become feverish again and launched a powerful energy wave blast toward the city.

THE FEMALE ASTROBOY had to deflect the energy away and turned it into harmless light particles. ASTROBOY now had to physically overpowered her sister now as gently as she could without harming her- she grabbed her younger sister and was shocked that her sister teleported away from her. URAN was programmed with knowledge far more advanced then type 2 level- Now ASTROBOY knew her younger sister had been tricked and programmed and given the "star virus" on purpose. THE FEMALE ASTROBOY now had to think of a way to stop her younger sister and then deal with the deceitful male alien robots.

THEN URAN hit THE FEMALE ASTROBOY with a new type of "star virus" that had regenerated into a much stronger "star virus" and seemed to overpowered the female heroine known as ASTROBOY. ASTROBOY crashed and her type 3 robot body was fighting an intense "star virus" infection.

"I am SUPERURAN - SURRENDER TOKYO or be destroyed!"

NEXT- ATLAS and THE FEMALE ASTROBOY vs SUPERURAN

Beyond the Stars

hi- hugs sweetly-

ATLAS and THE FEMALE ASTROBOY vs SUPERURAN

"How are you feeling ASTROBOY?

"Horrible have an intense star fever from that "star virus" that my sister shared with me- oh girl!- She is more powerful and more dangerous since those humans try to stop her- i almost had her calmed down- oh girl!"

"She is just floating in the sky over Tokyo - what is she doing ASTROBOY?"

THE FEMALE ASTROBOY was fighting a high class fever and winning the battle- her type 3 robotic metabolism was strong enough to overcome the effects of the "star virus" and now she started to become herself again. Now THE FEMALE ASTROBOY became two type 3 female robots- and ATLAS was speechless when both type 3 female robots that were now ASTROBOY became twins of URAN- VERY CUTE sisters twins of URAN!

"Why did you do that ASTROBOY?"

"Because i am going to share my cure with my sister and then take her place.............!"

ATLAS and the now URAN twins/THE FEMALE ASTROBOY flew to where SUPERURAN was and then the fight between the sisters started.

"Not going to work my older sister- you look like me but you can't beat me- oh girl! You have became twins of me- how nice!"

THEN SUPERURAN hit both URAN TWINS with intense solar energy waves concentrated to have devastating effects on both twins. THE TWINS were not hurt at all!

"OK- BUT HE CAN BE HURT!"

THEN SUPERURAN launched the same attack on ATLAS- one of the URAN twins deflected the attack effortless. SUPERURAN was now outclassed but not beat- she started to launched an attack on TOKYO- THEN SOMETHING strange happened the other URAN twin merged with SUPERURAN and made her land and cease her feverish attacks. Then the URAN TWIN/FEMALE ASTROBOY started the healing process on her younger sister and URAN went into a healing coma.

Then both URAN twins transformed again- one of the twins became her real self- THE FEMALE ASTROBOY and the other twin that had not merged with URAN became a type 2 female alien robot to get back to where the alien robots were living on earth to find out exactly what happened to URAN.

NEXT- A TRANSFORMED FEMALE ASTROBOY?

Beyond the Stars

hi- hugs sweetly-
A TRANSFORMED FEMALE ASTROBOY?

"Why did you change part of yourself into a female alien robot- ASTROBOY?"

"Because i want to find out exactly what happened to URAN- and i won't as myself."

ATLAS was wondering how an extra alien female robot would be able to blend in without giving herself away- then he heard THE FEMALE ASTROBOY/now alien female robot speak to the other FEMALE ASTROBOY- SHE SOUNDED absolutely ALIEN female robot and even acted the part. IF ATLAS had NOT SEEN the TRANSFORMED FEMALE ASTROBOY- TRANSFORM herself into the alien female robot- he would had thought one of them had came here to see what was happening. Then the transformed FEMALE ASTROBOY said something to ATLAS that only an alien female robot would say- and it startled him.............

"For an earth robot you are pretty good-looking!"

ATLAS blushed and then he saw the cutest smile on the transformed FEMALE ASTROBOY/ALIEN robot face- and then she left for her infiltration mission.

"WHY did she say that to me ASTROBOY?"

"BECAUSE she i mean i must act totally alien female robot and i heard them say that about you ATLAS- and you are good-looking for an earth robot- my mind is now a female robot and like URAN I like acting like a human girl- they are so cute and sweet."

"Then you are now a female robot ASTROBOY for good- why? you were a tough- nevermind you did act too nice to be a tough guy male robot. I know you can kick my behind all the way to ANDROMEDA IF YOU WANT- but why be a female robot now? I know you transform so you could blend in at that all girl school but now there is no reason to be a female robot now. You have amazing powers- you can protect your friends - robots and humans easily- why a female robot and one that likes me and i like you as a female robot- oops what am i saying- oh boy! I love you and now i am so confused..............

"For now and not sure for how much longer i am a female robot - and i do love being a female robot that likes you- and i will protect you and all my friends - robots and humans and the people of the earth. Can we be friends -you a male robot and i a female robot- ATLAS?"- THEN she smiled her patented cute female robot smile.....

"YES- i can't resist that smile it is so cute!"

"Thanks- tough guy- stay tough please and safe!" then she gave him a sweet innocent kiss- she loved ATLAS in a sweet innocent way and also she knew by being a total female robot it gave her an advantage over their enemies who were watching them now. SHE knew they would underestimate her because of her turning into a female robot.

NEXT- ASTROBOY - FEMALE ALIEN ROBOT?

Beyond the Stars

HI HIGS SWEETLY-

ASTROBOY- FEMALE ALIEN ROBOT?

The transformed FEMALE ASTROBOY/ FEMALE ALIEN ROBOT- arrived at the site where the alien robots were living on earth- she entered the chamber where all the female alien robots were stationed. She had been here before- she had transformed into a female alien robot several times before and was welcomed here and could become one of them if she wanted- she would just have to be reprogrammed to become a total alien female robot and follow her orders she would receive when she completed the transformation fully. To FIND OUT what happened to URAN - she would have to completely fake being transformed into an alien female robot. She would love being one of her alien robot female sister- but not at the cost of giving up her freedom to be a earth female type 3 robot name ASTROBOY/ASTROGIRL- AND HAVING TO OBEY those deceitful male alien robots.

HER adopted female alien robot name was ASTRONETTA- a name she would love to have if she could keep her freedom and become one of the female alien robots anytime she wanted- transformed fully and able to do things with her alien robot sisters without the male alien robots expecting her to follow their orders. She would never trust them fully after what they try to do to URAN. NOW ASTRONETTA/FEMALE ASTROBOY was going to do something that was unexpected- let herself be transformed fully but with her rights to become THE FEMALE ASTROBOY be available to her when she was ready- one of the female alien robot agree to help her find out what happened to URAN. With this female alien robot's help she could transform fully but keep her mind unprogrammed. This female alien robot wanted to find out the truth and make sure the honorable male alien robots would be in charge and not the deceitful ones. That was what she told the now ASTRONETTA................................

ONCE she was transformed physically- but not programmed- THE FEMALE ASTROBOY/ASTRONETTA could find out the truth about what happened to URAN and help the alien robots have the right kind of leadership- which was something the now ASTRONETTA/FEMALE ASTROBOY love to do help others solve their problems.

This FEMALE alien robot was not being completely honest- with the now ASTRONETTA/FEMALE ASTROBOY- SHE ALSO wanted the transformed FEMALE ASTROBOY to feel so alien female robot -like she would not want to transform back into herself. Instead she would want to again become the robot QUEEN with the female alien robots in charge and lead them to take their home world over and the robot QUEEN/ASTRONETTA BE subliminally robotized to be their female leader for as long as she existed AND BE TOTALLY a female alien robot who forgot she was a earth female robot.

ASTRONETTA/THE FEMALE ASTROBOY was being deceived and because she was trying to find out how they made URAN into something she wasn't- she ignore her robotic warnings- and trusted this alien female robot who was subliminally robotizing her at such a slow pace that she mentally was loving being a female alien robot. She even wanted the sisterhood she felt for these alien female robots to go on indefinitely AS SHE slowly became a alien female robot in her mind and she felt she was destined to be their QUEEN.

NEXT- ASTRONETTA/THE FEMALE ASTROBOY - COMPLETELY FEMALE ALIEN ROBOT ROBOTIZED?

Beyond the Stars

hi- hugs sweetly-

ASTRONETTA/THE FEMALE ASTROBOY- COMPLETELY FEMALE ALIEN ROBOT ROBOTIZED?

ASTRONETTA/THE FEMALE ASTROBOY was too trusting of this alien female robot- and she took advantage of her trust and started turning ASTRONETTA/THE FEMALE ASTROBOY'S robotic mind into a alien robot female mind with a destiny to rule as a QUEEN. ASTRONETTA as she was now thinking herself to be was now completely female alien robot robotized. THE robotizing happen so quickly because THE FEMALE ASTROBOY LET HER mental guard down and when she did she was easily turned into ASTRONETTA- BECAUSE SHE LOVED BEING one of the female alien robots- she enjoy being with them so much- and this deceitful female alien robot was at least as deceitful as the male alien robots.

ASTRONETTA quickly forgot about URAN as she started being programmed to be totally a female alien robot future QUEEN who totally was the equivalance of a robot female feminist. IF the programmimg completed its attempted purpose ASTRONETTA would be completely a future alien female robot QUEEN who served only her female subjects and the deceitful alien female robot who took advantage of THE FEMALE ASTROBOY'S trusting way. ASTRONETTA enjoy the idea of leading her female alien robots to victory over the male alien robots and their creators. So complete and thorough was the robotizing that ASTRONETTA thought she was created a alien female robot who was now to be the future QUEEN of her home planet.

THE deceitful alien female robot made one mistake- she thought ASTRONETTA was the fully transformed THE FEMALE ASTROBOY.

"ATLAS something happen to my twin- she should had contacted me- good thing they do not know about me being able to be twins."

"DID they not watch your battle with your sister- and see you transform into twins of your sister?"

"Yes but they think i can be twins only of her- not twins capable of being myself and a alien female robot at the same time. SO if the female alien robot kept her word she thinks that i am fully there as myself. I HAVE PUT MYSELF NOW INTO STEALTH DISGUISE- only who i want to see and sense me can. I am now becoming to realize that some of the female alien robots are capable of deception also. My twin HAS BEEN ROBOTIZED and now i need to go and get her out of their control. I thought i could trust all of the female alien robots- but now i know i can't...............

URAN was recovering at the SCIENCE MINISTRY and she was very sad when she found out what she had done. SHE sent a message apologizing to the people of Tokyo.
When she found out that ASTROBOY in her female robot form was trying to find out what happened to her- she felt a sudden feeling of terror? WHY?

ASTRONETTA was finishing up all the necessary programming she needed to again take the ship over and become QUEEN ASTRONETTA for good.

NEXT- THE FEMALE ASTROBOY vs QUEEN ASTRONETTA?

Return to “Fan Creations”