My Astro Boy Art

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

Mr Skunk, you're a artist! The body is art and that pic is awesome!

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 17 years ago

Latu, this is your request. Needless to say it's not finished yet, but at the moment I'm regretting taking all those requests.... :( At the moment, this will have to sufice until I find the time to finish it. But with getting a portfolio together and applying to colleges, I have neither the time nor the energy. I'm so sorry. :(
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

Where did you learn to draw like that?

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

i think it's just some thing your born with... i started drawing at the age of 3

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

mr skunk wrote:Latu, this is your request. Needless to say it's not finished yet, but at the moment I'm regretting taking all those requests.... :(

You don't have to do mine. Take things easy for a bit. :)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

thats nice to say that DrFrag :)

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 17 years ago

:cool: What I envy so much on artists like you is your signature style. Just like Dannavy85, Adrian 67and Xenomage you're doing your very own thing by using ingredients of Tezuka's characters. It's not easy for any drawing artist to become his/her personal style.
For instance, when I use to try drawing something, no matter whether it's a living character or a fixed object, it ends up looking as a kind of work which could've been done by millions of other people too. Artists like you on the other hand are capable of making their artworks recognizable out of hundreds of others. I can only guess about the many efforts one has to go through for reaching that goal.

Awesome drawings indeed! :astro:
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

mr skunk
Robot President

Strange Wings wrote: :cool: What I envy so much on artists like you is your signature style. Just like Dannavy85, Adrian 67and Xenomage you're doing your very own thing by using ingredients of Tezuka's characters. It's not easy for any drawing artist to become his/her personal style.
For instance, when I use to try drawing something, no matter whether it's a living character or a fixed object, it ends up looking as a kind of work which could've been done by millions of other people too. Artists like you on the other hand are capable of making their artworks recognizable out of hundreds of others. I can only guess about the many efforts one has to go through for reaching that goal.

Awesome drawings indeed! :astro:

Your words mean so much to me. :) This is extactly what I need to bring up my day. Thank you so much!

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

have you got any more mr skunk? i can't wait to see them

mr skunk
Robot President

Sparx wrote:have you got any more mr skunk? i can't wait to see them

The last one I'll post for a while will be your request. The reason it's not up yet is because my computer won't let me open it, so I have to figure out why that's happening...

Return to “Fan Creations”