Astro Boy motivational posters

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
BBally
Metro City Citizen

Postby BBally » 14 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:J-Machine, those are HILARIOUS but why are they so small? :(
and BTW, I got the reference A BIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT!!! ;)

It's hard to imagine that a yellow electric mouse from a mediocre anime series is more recognizable to Western anime fans than our robot hero Astro. :mad:
Last edited by BBally on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Badre El Amir Bally

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

Indeed. I LIKE Pokemon and Pikachu (at least the first few seasons) but Astro Boy is so better. Maybe Astro should start carrying Pokeballs XD

BBally
Metro City Citizen

Postby BBally » 14 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:Indeed. I LIKE Pokemon and Pikachu (at least the first few seasons) but Astro Boy is so better. Maybe Astro should start carrying Pokeballs XD

The first few seasons were okay, the movies were pretty decent, the manga was surprisingly good and of course the games that inspired them were fun, it was the rest that sucked especially all those later anime seasons of Pokemon, having a cliche episodic formula can be good but at least give us something to give a damn Pokemon writers.
Badre El Amir Bally

Miniduffa
Kokoro Robot

Postby Miniduffa » 14 years ago

I liked Pokemon up to the end of Master Quest (The third part of the Johto saga). After Misty left the show seemed to go down hill, with episode after episode of Team Rocket turning up, trying to capture Pikachu and some other star if the episode and failing.

I've only got and read the Red, Blue, Green series of the Manga. I'd much rather see them made into an anime than what we've been given.

The game are still awesome. :p I think after the big step down that was Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, it's good to see them back on track with Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. I really can't wait for Heart Gold and Soul Silver. The remakes of the best Pokemon games made. :)

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

Yeah. I totally stopped watching after Misty left. (I had a big, big, crush on her) ^///^
Anyway, back on topic...
Last edited by Dragonrider1227 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

I am afraid to comment on this cause the privous comment of Fauna Creep me out :eek:

Anyway LOL Great the WTF Thing :lol:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

Shouldn't that read....

UCAL Berkley
Where minds are terribly wasted.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"dannavy85" wrote:Shouldn't that read....

UCAL Berkley
Where minds are terribly wasted.

:lol: :w00t: Actually it's correct!
Berkeley :astro: :ninja:

Return to “Fan Creations”