Recasting Tezuka Characters

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

What about the Munchkins I wonder? And the Winkies?

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 10 years ago

Munchkins? How about the Micro Bears?
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Earthshine

Or maybe the cast from Atom's robot circus??

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

Ask the doorman to cosplay Shunsaku Ban. XD
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Earthshine

Alas, dear Frank Morgan is dead. :(

Windswept Cloak
Banned

The Micro Bears would make excellent Winged Monkeys, but here's an EXCELLENT idea for their leaders: Skunk, Hamegg and Lamp in monkey suits, bat wings, and devil horns and tails. XD
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Hey, what about Hecate from Princess Knight?? Any opinions on who SHE could act? X3

Earthshine

The Wicked Witch of the East? The witch whose Dorothy's house landed on? The actual movie of Baum's Wizard of Oz has very little female characters in it, however his actual novels have an entire slew of wild female characters (such as the wonderful Ozma).

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Hecate...being crushed to death by Dorothy-Uran's house?? LOL XD

Earthshine

What a cameo THAT would be XD

Return to “Fan Creations”