Astro Boy New Novels

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 9 years ago

And now : 19th Century Meiji Trouble

Astro Boy New Novels:19th Century Meiji Trouble

By Eugene Tan Ong Siong

Astroboy 2003((c) Sony Pictures All right Respected,Non Profit Enjoyment Only.

(There was a time in the late 19th cenutry of the Old Period of Meiji in Japan. in 1883,the Meiji Period of Tokyo.There were many countless people who were on their jobs,working and Selling some trades of products. And in the factory,they manufacture many supreme goods after the chinese workers came to Tokyo to work on the new factory.And here in the southern Harbour town of Tokyo,The mayor declared for the conference Plans of the rise of the Empire of Japan.As he showed them the map of the Entire Asia. He told everyone that they shall have the trades of products in Sumatra,Bangkok,Yangon ,Nanjing,Beijing and Calcutta.For Europeans' Imperial Trade marketing and new living:London,Paris,Monte Carlo,Berlin and Venice. And for the last part is in Wyoming,America. They clap their hands for the mayor . And the Empire of Japan will grow.But then,Suddenly,The Mayor have saw the flashing lights of the time portal came out of nowhere. Everyone have seen the portal of time came out of nowehre and they were horrified.Then, the strange time Machine has landed down on the ground slowly and morphs it's disguise into a 19th century Western carriage.With no horse.but on the back is the steam Engine.)

Mayor(ran to the strange carriage):What is this strange and beautiful carriage doing in the centre of the streets? it suppose to park on the left or right.

(Just then, the two time travelers in their disguised Meiji clothing came out of the carriage and took a bow to them.)

Time traveler 1: Greetings,Citizens of Meiji period. We are the travelers from another time period of Japan.

Mayor: Tell us your names as i want to know.

Time Traveler 1: As you wish,Mayor. I am Hector Hikaban and this is my twin Sister Jannette Hikaban. We are the Hikaban twins and we came here to give you a warning message about an evil time traveler who is about to alternate the time for evil.

Mayor: I say,And what's the warning message that you're going to give us?

Jannette Hikaban:The warning message is that the evil time traveling fiend is a male, his name is Ieyama. He's the terrorist from the Black triangle clan .
He built his own time machine with deadliest steam guns that can corrosive the entire town.

Mayor(horrified): Oh my!!! You don't say?

Hector Hikaban:And what's worst is that he's about to test his machine to travel into the 19th century period...(then, the black time portal have appeared.As they heard the sound.)What was that?!!!

Jannette Hiakban(pointed at the black portal):It's him!!! And here he comes now!!!

Hector Hikaban:I'll just send the message to the srongest android of Metro City,Astro Boy.(He ran back to the time machine to send the note to Astro.)

Jannette Hikaban:He's coming to turn the period into a paradox!!!

Mayor(horrrified): Oh no!!!(He fainted on the ground)

(The black time machine lands onto the ground and thunderstorm have coral into the circle of the vanishing dark portals, thundering strikes as Ieyama in his kimono stepped out of the machine in the Carriage disguise.starting to plot.)

Ieyama:It's a success!!! Now to plunder the Meiji period into eternal darkness.

(Meanwhile,in Metro City,Astro Boy is Building a Time machine out of scrap metals and power engines to create the engine.)

Astro:I've got to go to the Meiji Period.

Uran(ran to Astro who is building the time machine.):What you're doing?

Astro:I'm building a time machine to go to the 19th century Meiji period. I read a message from my new friend Hector and Jannette Hikaban,says that there's trouble at the Meiji times.

Uran:Can i come?

Astro(quickly finish building the time machine faster):Sure,Uran. But for the first time.And only once.(Astro finished building the time machine and he stepped into the time machine to activate the system.)Hop in,Uran.

(Just then,Dr O Shay ran to Astro and Uran into the machine with the energy cassettes and energy tanks.)

Dr O Shay(puffing as he gave them the tank and the cassettes.):Before you...you..go to the period. i wouldn't want you both to be hungry without these.

(Astro takes the cassette and the tank and place the both supplis in the storage.)

Astro:Thanks,Doctor. you know, i think you should drink some lemonade or cold water with some mint that will cool you down.And now,to travel to the Meiji time.(He types the keyword for the time period: 1883,Japan)(And then he pressed the green button to begin the countdown.)Wish me luck,Doctor.

(And the time machine perished away to the past.and Dr O Shay was covered in black dust.and he's coughing out smoke.)

Dr O Shay:Wow!! what a blast.

(In the warp of time,Astro and Uran in the time machine have speed 50x faster to reach to the meiji period's past.and when he increase the speed by oulling the lever to turbo.his time machine speeds 1000x faster as the machine have reached to the past.suddenly it glows into white light and speeds out of the warp.And in the past of 1883,Tokyo. The time machine have appeared from the portal warp and crash onto the ground.As the time machine was broked into pieces.he grabs the cassette and the tank from the fallen pieces of time machine.As he checked the tank and cassetes that are quite okay,without a scratch.)

Uran(crys loudly):Now how are we suppose to go home in our time now?

Astro:Looks like my time machine is unstable.and the worst part is that we have to find the machine.and right now....

Jannette Hikaban(ran to Astro):Astro,there you are. Thank goodness you have come.Ieyama is destroying the meiji period.
Last edited by teugene50 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro:Where is he now?

Jannette Hikaban: i'll tell you where he is(She ran back to the spot of Tokyo)Follow me!!(Astro and uran followed her to the spot.)

(At the Spot,the Imperial Kakeyagi Theatre is destroyed by Ieyama's time carriage.And Astro was horrified that he destroyed the theatre.)

Astro: No!!! How could Ieyama destroyed the Theatre of Kakeyagi.it's our only historical places that we visit.

Jannette Hikaban:How can this be?!! Ieyama have stood here in the outside spot.and now..

Astro(gives uran the tank and cassette):Hold this,Uran.I'll investigate the theatre's destruction scene.(he walks to the destroyed theatre and starts to investigate.)It should be a clue at this wrecks.(Astro starts searching for the evidence.he search left and right and he continues to search for the wevidence,until he found a piece of torned cloth with the symbol.so he picked the torn cloth out of the plank.and looked at the symbol.)The Black Triangle? Now i wonder how this cloth really belongs to?

(In the hotel of Meikyakku.)

Hector Hikaban:It says here that the Black Triangle clan was established in the year 1703. they were the notorious ninjas from Hiroshima who plots to kill
every villagers and people from the kingdom before Edo.They say that they use special weapons and magic to cast a curse upon innocent villagers to conquer.And yet the people would obey the clan so vile and ruthless that something is not right in this period. Until the year 1883,today. the Black Triangle clan has forced to shut down and ceased away forever. never vow to return the clan to continue.

Astro:So,Ieyama would revive the clan just to give them or tell them something about...(Astro is shocked)The Time carriage!!!!
(He stood up.)

The time carriage has got the laser gun and multi missiles to detonate the entire town of Tokyo. We have to stop him. But first we need to wrap the plan to
save the Meiji tokyo times. And which is why we need to do a lot of group work.

Hector Hikaban:Alright,now we have to mind map our ideas.

Jannette Hikaban:And i'll get the blueprint out of our time machine to draw after we think.

Uran(enters their room with the tank and casette):Uh..Astro? i hate to disturb you but i think we're getting low on the energy.

Astro(checked his energy rate as the rate is 40%):You're right,Uran. First i have to fill up my energy. if you excuse me.(he ran out of their room,and uran is following him to his room.)Are you coming,Uran?

Uran:Here.

(Later after they fill themselves with the energy.they ran back to their room.)

Astro:Alright guys,let's get to work.(and so,they begin to draw a tunnel design as they were about to trap the dark time carriage down.Astro drew the machine gun wall design,the twins of Hikaban drew their booby traps design for the tunnel.And Uran....(laughs)Uran drew a matress trap with cushions design.)Uran?

Uran: I was just going to draw a trap that hits the time carriage on the wall.We wouldn't want to hurt him.

Astro: True,Uran. Well...Alright. but only once that will do.

Uran:Thanks.

(After they finished drawing out of the plan,they begin to build the tunnel trap at the Northeastern Tokyo Town to the Harbour town of tokyo below.)

(Astro plunged onto the ground and he starts to build the tunnel trap for the black triangle Clan invasion.As he digs all the way to the Tokyo Harbour town.And he grew the underground bigger .Once he finished building the underground tunnel trap.The Hikaban twins starts to built the trap.As they all went down into the tunnel,they begin to built the trap out of the metal scraps. Step by step,they build the trap faster. and Astro is building the booby traps like steam turret guns,Steam powered Missiles,Steam powered floor trap and ... Uran was creating a steam powered Spring Bed Punch with cushions.)

(As they kept on building the trap faster and faster like a speeding Constructional machine,they finally completed the trap at last. And now,Astro pressed the button to closs the tunnel door after they constructed the cave entrance.They have to wait.)

Astro:Now all i have to do. Is to spy on the Black Triangle Clan. And after this,we'll be ready for them.

Jannette Hikaban: Be careful

Hector Hikaban: Don't get caught by the clan,Astro.

Astro: I won't. Thanks.(He flies to the sky,as he scans the place to find the location of the tirangle clan.and when he spot the clan which is at the Northern Street of Tokyo.He flies to the Northern street and swoops down to the land.And he runs to the back of the clan and Took a look at the clan memebers with his x ray eyes.)

(In the clan,20 troops of BTC Memebrs are gathering the plan with Ieyama.)

BTC Member 1: So what's the plan,Future boss Ieyama?

Ieyama: I'm glad you ask,Mikatsu. Now,here's the plan what we could do. We'll just have to destroy the Monastery of Edomushi,Tokyo North. Then,we shall destroy the entire town of the Silver Princess Ave. And finally.We shall take over the palace of the Emperor Meiji. And after that, Tokyo and Japan will be ours forever.

BTC Memeber 2: And anything else?

Ieyama: And we could destroy the Northeastern Tokyo town for bonus before we could celebrate.

Mikatsu:Yeah!! that's what we could do.So,are we ready for some destruction?

Ieyama: As long as we have our machines to crumble Tokyo.

Astro(at the outside clan.):Not a chance,Black Triangle clan.(He flies back to his tunnel.)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(In the clan)

Ieyama: What was That?

Mikatsu(looks into the sky and saw nothing):It must be a monster who flies back.But then again, i can see nothing up here.

BTC Member 3:Me too,Miaktsu.

Ieyama: Oh well,Monsters or not. Let's get this emprie Rumble!!!

(They all shouted(HOORAY!!!!) And they all hopped into their carriages to destroy Tokyo.)

Foraward. Onward to Tokyo Northeastern Town first!!!

(20 Steam powered Carriages are rolling to the Northeastern Streets of Tokyo.As the wheels of the carriage rolls faster to reach the streetsd. untill they saw a Tunnel )

What's this? What's the tunnel doing in the streets?

Mikatsu: Yeah, and it's only suppose to be in the woods.But unless if we could check it out.

Ieyama:Then we'll destroy the tunnel before we could destroy the place of the streets.Let's go to the tunnel.

(Astro Automatically opens the doors with his finger light.As they saw the door which is "Magically" Opened.)

Mikatsu:It must be some sort of magic in this tunnel,Future Member Ieyama.

Ieyama:I bet it was. so let's get inside to have a look.

Mikatsu:Good idea,Ieyama.

(As the tanks roll into the tunnel.Astro flies back to the Tunnel control room.)

(In the control room, Astro tells them to get ready)

Astro: Here he comes now. So get ready,Guys.We're going to trap them down.

Uran: Aye aye,Astro.

Astro:And Hikaban twins,prepare for the trap.

Hikaban twins:Yes,Astro.(As they activated the tunnel traps,they activate the steam powered turret gun that blast some bullets at the carriage.)

Ieyama(horrified):It's a trap!!!Run!!!(The 20 carriages starts to speed out of the tunnel, but the floor trap have trapped 4 Steam carriages as they were shocked.)Let's go that way.(they steer the carriage to the left.Uran pressed the button to activated the bed trap.and once the 13 carriages are on the bed. she press the button to spring the carriages out of the tunnel away.But Ieyama and his remaning 6 carriages continues to find their way out of the tunnel
but the final trap is the steam powered missiles.then the missiles fires at them.but Ieyama unleashed the portal to bring ieyama and his 6 carriage crew out of the portal and it misses the shot.)

Astro: Where did they go?

(As he used his eyes to can for Ieyama and his 6 thugs in their carriage.he found 7 of them in the Tokyo Harbour town.)

There they are.(he flies out of the tunnel and flies to the harbour town.)

(At the Harbour town,Ieyasma and his 6 gang have made it to the town.But then,they saw Astro who is coming down to stop them.)

Hold it!!!

Ieyama:Well,well,well. Astro boy. We meet at last for the first time. I suggest now you know why am i going to alternate the time to gain the traingle clan to conquer the entire Japan,Hmm? Let's just say that when we conquer japan with our indestructable Triangle Clan . Metro city will ceased away forever and we shall name it as the Golden Target City.

Astro: And what makes you so sure that your clans will be able to destroy me and the Empire period of meiji?

Ieyama: It's simple,I just pressed the button and(he pressed the button and the portal have released the 20 Minions in the carriage from just now portal and close.)

Astro: No way!!!

Ieyama: 7 plus 20: i get 27 minions. and now we're goign to eliminate you first.

Astro: But if you have 27,then how come you have 2 of yourselves?

(Ieyama looks at ieyama himself.as they open the window of the carriage.)

(And they laughed.)

2 Ieyamas:Much as we can tell. Looks like we can combine into one.

Astro: How will you going to combine them.

2 Ieyamas:You don't want to know.Well then,let's find out.(As they grab their hands eac other and they combined into one magically.and so as the time carriage.)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Ieyama: Ah,much better.But enough games,Astro. Destroy him!!!(they pressed the buttons to unleashed the steam guns . Astro boy transform himself into Astro Man.)

Astro Man: Let's go for it!!!(Ieyama and the 26 thugs charged at him.As Astro man Charged at them. he begin to break and Destroy the carriages.After the gun have smashed and destroyed by Astro man's power.And when he destroyed the entire thug's carriage they allr an away from Astro man in disgrace.And Ieyama has flown away from Astro Man.)You won't escape from me!!!(He flies to chase Ieyama in his time carriage.As he tries to chase him.)Give it up,Ieyama. There's no way you can fly away.

Ieyama(pressed the button to unleash the bomb bazooka.): On the contract,Astro. The air is going to be bombed by my Bazooka.(And the bazzoka fires the bomb at astro man. but astro man have dodge around from the bomb attacks.)Very clever,Astro. But can you dodge around from my missile.(he pressed the button to unleash the missile from the back.and lauch the missile at Astro.but astro dodged the missile attack on the right.)

Astro Man: Not so tough now,Ieyama.

Ieyama:Actually,it's my new ultra Hyperion guided missile. Packed with Plasoriva.(Astro Man looked at the guided Missile that chase Astro Man.)When it comes to explode you,you'll be weakened by the Plasoriva and Plasmawave altogether. till you rust.(Astro flies away from the missiles to find a big strong mountain to destroy the guided missile.)Too bad, that you couldn't find a place to stop the missiles. if you can find it.

Astro Man: I've got to stop him fast.(As he looks up at the bottom of the time carriage.He found the weak spot of the carriage, the gasoline.)I got it.(He flies up to the Time carriager and hold onto the bottom.)

Ieyama: What the?!!(The missile flies up to destroy Astro.But astro has flown away. and the Missile have hit the Time carriage and explodes into piece.)
(Ieyama screams and fall .Then,astro man have grabbed Ieyama on his clothes.)Curses!!!

Astro Man: Looks like you lost your time Machine now,Ieyama. But don't worry. The time police will take you back to the time. In jail.(Astro man flies back to the town.And in the town,Hector Hikaban cuffed Ieyama with his cuffs and put him into the jail seat of the time machine.)

Hector Hikaban:Thanks again, Astro.You really save the day in Meiji times.

(Astro Man transforms back to Astro Boy)

Astro: It was nothing,Mr Hikaban.After all,the Golden target city is gone forever.But...Now that my time machine is broke. How am i suppose to go back?

Hector Hiakban(takes the time machine Alarm out of his pocket): Don't worry. good thing you got me.(And he pressed the button to unelash the spare time machine.As the spare Time Machine lands onto the ground. Astro was excited.)You can use our spare time Machine to go back. just so that you know that you might want to return it to us after that.

Astro:Speaking of which,which period do you coem from?

Hector Hikaban: We came from the year 2330 AD Metro City,the Platinum Future era.We've been after the menace called Ieyama Matsuboshi for alternating the time for sometimes.

Jannette Hikaban:And if we don't stop him,Metro City is going to be the one dark Sin empire.

Astro: That makes the places goes eternal night.

(Just then, Uran have came to astro with her souvenirs of Toys,clothes and Flags.)

Uran: Look what i got,Astro.

Astro: Uran, Where did you get that clothes from?

Uran: I actually do some entertainment for the children. So i earned a lot of money to buy some souvenirs.

Astro(surprised): What?!! But Uran, How did you do it? How did you earn a lot of money for such a souvenirs?

(She gaves astro the souvenirs,and she blows a whistle for the Crows to come to Uran.)

Uran:Allow me to demonstrate for you.(She blows a whistle for the crows to do the tricks of Crow coralling.As the crows fly into the sky.they formed their groups into a shape. many different amazing shapes.)

Astro: What the?!!

Kid: Hey look!!! A Tengu art!!(All the children came to Uran and Astro with the twins and they watched the crows do the acrobats and amazing stunts.)

Kid 2: Cool!!

(And even the people who were watching the amazing crow Show.)

Astro(giggle):Anyone else,want to watch?

The End.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Next Episode:Reno Returns to Bella Notte

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

So don't miss it.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

And now: Reno returns to Bella Notte.

Astro Boy New Novels:Reno returns to Bella Notte

By Tan Ong Siong

Astroboy 2003((c),Sony Pictures All right Respected,Non Profit Enjoyment Only

(It all begins in 5 years in the past of Bella Notte,Reno's friend is waiting for the bus to go to school at the bus Stop.Then,the bus came and he climb aboard to the bus.and it took off to school.As he sits on the

seat.he saw Reno who is reading his homework book.)

Reno Friend:Good morning,Reno.

Reno:Good Morning...uh..What's your name again?

Reno Freind: Trappette. Martigo Trappette.the Most No 1 Champion Speed runner of Belsamart.

Reno: Right,Trappette.So how was your marathon coming?

Martigo: i got only 4 more days to finish the race,before i move on to the next game.

Reno: And how are you going to win?

Martigo: Simple,i just bought a new pair of shoes which i pass my exams 4 years ago. and i got my sweatbands which will make me win like a Professional runner in all of America. Can't go to the race without

it. and if i don't,i'll be the most sorest loser ever.

Reno:Well,don't be a loser,Martigo. You can keep running and get fit well. as long as you have the shoes and the sweatbands. you will be a lucky boy ever.

Martigo: Oh,thank you,Reno. I could do some push ups and warm my muscles to keep my shape straight and healthy.

Reno: Well,i'm sure you can run faster then any other running athletes who is much faster.

Martigo:And i'm sure you can win the marathon runner with me if we could run together.

Reno: Oh,i got a lot of Science Homework to do. can't spend so much time with you.Cause i really need to study some skills to become the professional scientist. and then,i'll get to work at the ministry of science

with all of my friends.But next week. we could run together.

Martigo: Oh,Okay. (As the bus stops at The School.)Well,we better get to school now,Reno. So let's go.

Reno: Sure thing,Martigo.(they stepped out of the bus and went to school to study together.)

(2 years later. Martigo is waiting for Reno Impatientlly.As he was very Angry at Reno. and when Reno comes to Martigo lately.)

Reno: I'm sorry,Martigo. i just helped my poor friend,Husker to the hospital becuase he has a spraing Ankle.

Martigo: Well i needed you here 5 mins ago. As you promise me.

Reno: I was....

Martigo:You were helping Huskers to wrap the bandages to his feet before the ambulance came? That would take a longer time to wait for the ambulance to come to our school to take him to the hospital. One

more late like that, and we're through. Capeesh?

Teacher 1:There you are,Martigo. Hey,Reno. How was your friend Husker doing?

Reno: He'll get better soon,Mr Hugette.

Mr Hugette:Husker will have his legs better, if he can walk. so anyway. time for running marathon race. so let's get going.

Reno: Come on,Martigo.

Martigo: Yeah,Reno. i'm coming.(as reno and martigo walks to the race. they start their race to win. After they have won the race.Mr Huggette have talked to Martigo for a while.)Can i do something for you, Mr

Hugette?

Mr Hugette:Why yes,Martigo. i would like to talk to you for a while. could you come to my office. Reno,please come with me too.

(In the office)

Now then, tell me what happen?

Martigo: I'm glad you hear that,Mr Hugette. Well,you see, Reno is coming late because of Husker who is got the Broken ankle. a sprang. so i told him that if he comes late,we're through.

Mr Hugette: Martigo,let me give you some of my advice. I am a doctor. And I'm also a Sport teacher because i got two jobs to make them happy that way. I know how you feel right now. but if they sees you

looking as you're mad and hot as a fire who is impatient.Then they think you were up to something. So lose your anger,cool down.Be pateint when he's doing something. Get a few changes around. Go to the

library and read some books. Did you get the timetable for Physical Education?

Martigo: Of course. the Physical Education starts at 2:00 pm after Science Homework.

Mr Hugette: Then i'll change it at 2: 20 pm and then 2:00 pm for break before 2:20 Pm.

Martigo(horrified):But...but the Timetable. You can't just change it.

(school bell rings)

Mr Hugette: Don't ask me ,Martigo. It's Reno who told me to get the new daily schedule for sports. because he's having some homework to do. Trust me,you should thanked him for changing the timetable. It'll

make a new boy out of your old self.

Reno: So follow the new schedule that i told you, or else we're not going to be friends anymore. get it.

(Martigo starts to feel a little angry at Reno.as he agrees.)

Mr Hugette: Alright,you boys. time to go home. i'll see you next friday.

Martigo:Sure,Mr Hugette. if you insist.

(At his house, Martigo is practicing his running at the Running circle.when his brother comes to him lately.)

Where have you been for all these moments?

Martigo brother: I'm sorry,Brother. I was coming back late from the excursion trip to the Wakaboo museum of chocolate.until the teacher told us to party before home.

Martigo: (Sigh) you're just like my friend,Reno who is always late. Everytime like this,i would get the same faith that doesn't changed me into a new boy out of myself.If i ever catch you late again, i'm gonna

force you to do some pushups 100 times faster. Got me?

(Just then,Martigo's mother came to him with his hot chocolate malt drink and some sandwiches.)

Martigo's mother:Your Hot energy drink is ready. and some Pork cutlet sandwiches as you requested.

(As he rememebrs the past.)

Conscience Reno: Take a break at 2:00 pm. And get ready for some sports at 2:20 pm.

Martigo:Um.. thanks,Mom. i needed that.

(The Next day,at the Sports hall of Bella notte school.)

(Martigo was Horrified that the 3rd Marathon race is hereby cancelled and ceased forever when the minister of the School explained to the Sports teacher that there's an investigation of the explosion of the

Running circle which has burned down and cause it to become a ruined sports hall.)

What's going on here?

Janitor: Don't ask me,kid. Ask the teacher.

Mr Hugette:Martigo.there you are again. now could you tell me. how did this happen?

Martigo:Me?!! I.. i don't know what you're taking about.

School principal :We're talking about the destruction of the sports areas.We found an evidence of this scene. The sweatband which is says "No Electronic Sweatbands." The electronic Sweatbands which is

connected to the underground battery . and in a few minutes, it will explode. and now the sports running circle is a big hunk of scraps.Is that i told them to only wear non electronic Sweatbands which is safe
for the running circles.And most importantly. i just saw the name"M T" Stands for.

Mr Hugette: Can you investigate this case for us, Martigo.
Last edited by teugene50 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(Just then, Reno saw his Backpack's name"M.T" Stands for Martigo Trappette.And he was shocked.)

Reno: Well,i know what's M.T Stands for,Mr Hugette.

Mr Hugette: Hmm? What is it,Reno?

Reno: M.T Stands for(Reno points at Martigo) Martigo Trappette.

Mr Hugette: WHAT?!! M.T as in Martigo Trappette?!!!

Reno:Yes,M.T:Martigo Trappette.

(Martigo is horrified that he knows the M.T)

Martigo:I can explain,teacher.(nervous)this is my new sweatband with the music radio.

Mr Hugette(angrilly):So,you're the one who cause the explosion like this.

School Principal:Come to the school court at once,Martigo.

(Martigo begin to scream in fear and went insane.)

(Until today, in Metro city.)

Astro: Gee, i feel so bad about Martigo,Reno.

Reno(holds the Luggage.):Yeah,i feel so sad that Martigo has gone to Juvenile for 4 months for punishment for using electronic Sweatbands that cause an explosion. and then, he was released from parole.
I just hope that Martigo would be my friend.Somehow.If only he could do good.Anyway,it's time for me to go back to Bella Notte.But i'm sure i'll miss Metro city sometimes.

Astro: Can i come along?

Reno: Sure,Astro. You can come along. tell me,have you pack up your stuff.and have you asked Dr O Shay's Permission?

Dr O Shay(Walks to Astro):He sure did,Reno.

(Just then,Robita came with his luggage.)

Robita: and here's your luggage,Astro. i packed up some toothpaste,toothbrush and clothes.

Astro(takes his luggage):Thanks,Robita.

Reno: Alright,Astro. Now,let's go to Bella Notte!!!!

Astro: Hooray!!!(laughs)

(at Bella Notte)

Wow!! I rememeber this place before.

Reno:Home sweet home,for me.Now shall we go to the circus?

Astro: yeah!!

(At the circus.)

Ringmaster robot: Reno!!!(he rans to reno and hugged him)

Reno(laughs happily): Oh ringmaster!!(laugh) how long have you been?

Ringmaster robot:I'vemissed you so much after years.

Astro: hello again,Ringmaster.

Ringmaster robot: Hello, Astro. welcome to Bella Notte.I sure hope that you boys are having so much time to work on it.

Reno: we sure have,Right astro?

Astro: oh yeah,it's a wonderful day.Reno is back in bella notte and we're here to have some quality times.

Ringmaster Robot: Well in that case,let's go on the field trip around bella notte.

Astro and Reno: HOOORAAY!!(Hi fives to each other)

(As the circus machine flies around Bella Notte.They land the machine onto the gorund of the town.Here in the town, Astro And Reno are touring around the building that he remember.)

Reno:Wow!! i remember this place...(Suddenly,Reno saw a boy on top of the building school doing something.)..Wait.

Astro: Yes,Reno?

Reno: I think i just saw a boy.(Then, he runs out of the roof top of the school 30x faster than the Flash.)Runnign out of the.. school.

Astro:Who?

Reno(shook his head):I thought it was just an imagination.But anyway,let's get back to the tour. i feel something bas is coming to happen.

(As they walk back to the tour.the Mysterious villain Martigo is spying on Reno.)

Martigo:My revenge is coming soon,Reno. Becuase Later,you're about to become history.(laughs evil and he rans away.)

(At the Bella Notte Park.)

Reno: The park is much more beautiful like Metro City park,Astro.

Astro:Yeah, i can see some flowers blooming,and the bees are harvestign honey.

Reno:Careful,Astro. I don't want you to get stunged by these bees if you don't get too near to the hive.

Astro: (looks at Reno who is infront of the beehive.he accidentallt squash the hive when he is too close.)You mean the one that you squish?

Reno: Huh?!!(As he looked at the hive,he was shocked and the bees charged at Reno. And he scream like a little girl and got chase by the bee.)Help. Help. Bees!!!!(He ran around the tree as the bees chasing

Reno.)I'm sorry that i destroy your hive. Honest.(And then, he dives into the pond and the bees flown away.And when he step out of the pond.Reno is drenched.And then, the bees came and sting reno.)Ow!!!
(20x)

Astro(close his eyes.): I can't bear to look.

(As the ringmaster came to Reno with the cream,he puts the cream everywhere onto reno's body to relief the sting.)

Reno:Not so hard.(Everyone laughs At Reno who got stunged.)(And he covers his face in shame.)Woe me.(Just then,Astro saw a boy at the roof top of the apartment,activates the control button to unleash the

Sign.as the curtain poles pops open,the curtains roll down and everybody saw Reno who is an IQ Baby!! A Clown Loonatic Reno!!! "Hi,I'm Mad Reno from Asylum!!)(And when he looks at the sign.he was

horrified)What the?!!

(Again, they laughed At Reno for humilation.)

Is this some kind of a joke.When i find out who drew this picture. i'm goign to complain it to the police.

(As he flies to the top of the apartment.He saw Martigo Tappette in his Villain battle Armour costume who is doing the revenge plot.)

Astro: Hold it!!!

Martigo:Well,looks who's here. It's Astro boy. So nice to see you for the first time. I suppose that you know why that i'm here to introduce my name to his worse nemesis.(He takes out the sweat band and spins it

with his fingers.)I am Speedplus.His worse nemesis who's got the ability of Speed,combustion and Time freeze. who is about to have his revenge on Reno. My revenge. Well let's just say that i'm just a boy who's

about to run 300x faster than the speeding train.(He threw the Sweatbands at Astro . As he dodge the Sweatband attack. it explodes.)

Astro:Listen to me,Speedy.Or whoever you are.Revenge won't bring your life back to make it good.

Speedplus: Oh no?!!(He dashed at Astro,and punched Astro higher to the Skyscraper and hit on the floor.)(He dashed to Astro in the Skyscraper.)Then let's find out what i'm going to do to him.Shall we?(He

snaps his finger to freeze the time.As the time have frozed ,Speedplus dashed to the baby store to make a 11 yr old sized baby clothes quickly.)I'll have to pay for it,later.(He dashed to Reno with his baby clothes,

and a pacifier and changed Reno into a Babyclothes and a pacifier.)I'll just have to get the main course for my revenger tomorrow,Reno. Or maybe next week.(He dashed to the tree and Snaps his fingers to

unfreeze the time as they move. But when they saw Reno in his Babyclothes. They laughed out loud again.and Reno starts to cry and ran back to the bus.Humiliating.)(Laughs crazily.)Serves him right for

putting me into juvenile.(Clears his throat)But my revenge is not sweet enough.I'll have to get more until next week.Becuase Next Week,i'll just have to move on to do good.And forget about revenge.(He dashed

away.)But first.(Astro flies back to the park.and saw them who is laughing at Reno.)

Astro:WILL YOU PLEASE KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY?!!!(Everyone stops laughing.)Aren't you be ashamed that he has a bad day. how could you all laughed at him like this?

Speedplus(grabs Astro Arms.):Allow me,to answer this one. Shall we talk into a special place ? Like in..My old school?(And takes Astro to Reno's School.)(In Reno's School)Here's what i can give you some of my

Advice.Reno is the one who made me feel bad. Ever since i've met him before.I went into the running circle with Reno. So that i ca win the trophy together with Reno. Hoping,that he'll not be late for the race.But

then he dissapoint me. Don't you see. Until the tragic day has come,Reno have told the teacher that I'm the one who cause the explosion.(shed tear) the explosion!! of the running circle. Paid about $1000,0033 for

the runnign circle sports centre. Do you know how much that he humilated me ?!!(Cries in fear)And after what i told them the truth. I was sentenced to life,In the Juvenile. for 4 months. My parents are worried

about me.they told me that i have to go to another school. somewhere far,far away from Bella notte.

Astro: How far is it?

Speedplus(shed tear):About 34 miles away from Bella Notte.I really love the Bella Notte when i moved from Belsamart. I really love it.

Astro(shocked): That's horrible.

Speedplus: I know.Which is why he makes me sick.
Last edited by teugene50 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro: So which place did you live before you got the new day in school?

Speedplus:Honch Town.And my new school is Horacles School(cries loudly.)I really hate Horacles School!!! But i have no choice.

Astro: So that's the school,where...

Speedplus: I study? Yes,but then i just saw a tomboy named Mimi who bullied me after i have won the race.

Astro: Mimi?!! So what did she do?

(Flashback of Martigo's Past.)

(Martigo have won the marathon race.Until Mimi saw Martigo who have won the race.Mimi is so naughty as she replaced his top to toe wash with a bottle of Body colour wash.with the sign,top to toe wash.)

(Later in the shower room.)

Martigo(sigh): Let's just forget about the past.(as he turns on the shower.and he bath)And move on.(He takes the wash and read.)Hmph,funny doodle.

(As she is outside of the men's shower room.)But i didn't see it coming.Oh well.

Mimi(giggles):I'm such a joker girl.Just wait,till he becomes black.And then.(in her horrifying face.)Oh no!! there's a black shadow coming to east us. and when he runs back to his class.his students will scream.
(Laughs) 5,4,3,2..(All the boys screams and run out of the shower room in fright.)

Boys: A SHADOW FROM HOROLLA!!!

Martigo(in black ):Hey,why are you boys so scared off?(As he walked into the mirror after he wears the clothes.)(He screams and faint.)

(Mimi laughs out loudly.)

Mimi: Man,i'm good!!(laughs and walk away.)That's classic.

(Flashback Dissapeared.)

Astro: (Sigh) Mimi,what have you been up to your tricks ?

Speedplus(still crying):Yes,what have she been up to. But when i'm at home, i beginning to feel crazier and crazier until i can't stand it. I'm going to have my revenge on Reno!!!(Stop crying.)(Laughs

hysterically.)So i created the time freeze gloves,the superspeed sneakers and the explosive Sweatband bombs. after i have read about how to create the new techno devices of science properly.And then,i wear my

new made armour with my device that i made and i shall nickname myself as.The Speedplus!!! To make him pay for what he did to me.

Astro:So that's how you feel so bad,weren't you,Martigo? But i can take you to Dr O Shay's Ministry of science to take you back in time...

Speedplus: NO!! It won't help!! It won't help at all. It always makes it worse.But if you want to help me.Then maybe you should rewind the past to stop my self from buying the electronic Sweatband. Then i

would not be like this.So now.I'm going to have more.And by the way,Astro. Don't interfere me when i'm still taking my revenge. You don't want this to happen.(He speeds away from the school.)Think about it!!!

(Back in the Cirus machine at the Park.Reno is still crying for humiliation.)

Reno: Oh Astro.(sob) This is the most humiliating thing that i've ever been in my life.(He embraced Astro.)You got to protect me,Please protect me from some ghost!!! I always don't want to be in the laughing

stock.(wails loudly.)

Astro:There there,Reno. At least now,i'll have to do something about Martigo.

Reno(weeping): You mean you're going to do something to make Martigo happy?

Astro: Yes, i actually feel that Your old freind Martigo isn't happy. and yet i'm still thinking about the way to solve the problem.

Reno: That's good,Astro(sob)I feel bad about him too.Even if he could come back to Bella notte for the firsrt place. he shouldn't have bought the non electronic sweatband to save his own time life.

Astro:And that's what i'm going to do.But i have an idea.

Reno: How?

Astro: You stay in this circus Machine tomorrow morning,start the practice of the acrobats.

Reno: Okay.

Astro: i'll be going back to the Ministry of Science to built myself a time belt and the same device as Martigo did.because i know what i should do to stop him.

Reno: You will?

Astro: It's the only thing to make your Friend happier.

Reno: Thank you,Astro.(Kisses Astro on his cheeks.)Thank you.I feel much better now.

Astro(blush):Gosh.

Reno:But wait,if you're going to the minsitry of science to whip up the device,Who's going to protect me?

(Just then,Bombom came)

Bombom: I will.Hey,Astro. Long time no see.

Astro: Will you guard him from someone who's going to bully him.i'll be back real quick as soon as i can.

Bombom: Sure thing,Astro.

(The Next Morning.Reno and Bombom are off to the ministry of Science:Bella Notte.while Astro is heading back to the Metro city Ministry of science to construct the time belt,the superspeed chip for his

superspeed and a time freeze and anti bomb Armour.And once he quickly finished building the device he flies back to Bella Notte after he wears the device.and land himself at the park.)

Astro:And now, all i have is to.(suddenly, he heard the sound coming from the library.shouting help.)

Boy: Somebody help me. I think he's coming to get me.

Astro: Looks like i've got to rescue him.(he flies to the library.In the library,he looked for the boy.but he looked at the bomb.And suddenly, the door is shut.And the recorder has turned on.)

Speedplus(on the tape recorder):Sorry i have to trap you in the library, because it's for your own good. Just so that you know, this is the super Homosonic Plasmawave Powered Exploding Device.that will blow

the entire library in about 30 minutes. (He ran into the door.and tries to cut the door open with the fingers.but the door was so strong and fire proof.)Not even your finger lasers can cut through the doors and

windows becuase it's replaced with some Super alien metal door and window named Plasmic. it'll keep you trap inside until you will live for the last time. And i wouldn't dare to touch the bomb if i were you, if

you can escape from the bomb, you have to find the way out. unless if you hit the bomb that will speeds the seconds till you blown away, that's fine with me. so then, it's time for me to say,Au revoir Astro.Good

luck finding the way out if you want to save him.

Astro: Great,now what would i do.But i know what i should do.(He takes the recoder and smashed it to get the tape.and when he use the tape to make a bomb swinger.he gently ties the tape onto the handle and

then he swings the bomb and hit the door.till it blows the door away.but the entire entrance.)Fortunately, this shield have just save the time belt.and now, it's time to rescue Reno.i hope it's not too late.

(In the Ministry of Science,Where Reno have showed them the latest blueprint.the tornado bots.)

Reno: Gentlemen,it is time to built our latest Tornado bots,this tornado bot has got 3000,000 horsepower to fight crime,but it will also helps to keep the earth safe from pollution.

(Just then, Speedplus Tornado bots came to the Ministry of Science)

Speedplus(around everywhere):Not to mention to wreck havoc on the Minsitry of Science.(Laughs evily.) Everybody evacuate the lab right now. Cause Reno is about to be destroyed by my Tornado bots. Seek

him,boys.(as the two tornado bots activates the wind gun that points Reno. but Astro have made it to the ministry of Science.)Well done, Astro. But nice Armour you have here.Where did you get that armour

from. the military base.

Astro: You have to stop it right now, Speedplus. I can help you. But i'm not going to fight you.

Speedplus: How truly thoutghful of you to help me. but first. i want you to fight against my Tornado bots which i made them to destroy him.(The two tornado bots charged at him. Astro transfrom into Astro

Man and Reno ran out of the Ministry of science in fear. As Astro Man charged At the two bots. And he destroyed the Two Tornado bots.)

(And once he destroyed the tornado bots. Astro man transforms back to Astro Boy Himself.)

(Then suddenly,Astro heard Reno's scream coming from outside.)

(As he ran outside of the ministry of Science.he just saw an another Recorder.as he pressed the recorder and play.)

(On the tape recorder)That's pretty good job for destroying my two tornado bots,Astro. But i got the message for you about Reno. You see reno would be in the deep pit of tar. Unless if you want to save him. then
you have to pass through my 4 Speedbot bubbles.then challenge the 2 Saber striker Bots and finally the Cable creeper. then you'll fly to the top of the bella notte tower to rescue him. he's at the 3rd floor of the tar

and feather room. if you don't save him.He'll fall into the cold tar . and once he was drenched in cold tar,he'll be rained with feathers on the 4th floor. and finally the fall where he'll be eaten by the crocodiles and die.
So if you want to save him. then come to the towers to fight my 7 deadly robots. i'm waiting for you.
Last edited by teugene50 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro(angrily): I have to save Reno.(He flies to the tower. and lands at the longest bridge.As he use his superspeead to pass through the 4 Speedbot bubbles.He charged at them and battles the 4 Speedbot

bubbles.

(Meanwhile, in the tower,Reno was tied into the wooden board and the crane chain that will fall him into the cold tar.)

(And Speedplus dashed to the crane and turns on the screen that takes a video of him.)

Reno: Listen up,you creep. untie me at once. before i'll go nuts to punch you real bad.

Speedplus: too bad that you'll never escape from the torture that i'm teaching you a lesson.Because at 2.00 Pm,you'll be fallen into the cold pits. The,i'll pull you to the raining feathers thart will shower you until

you'll become humilated. and finally 2:20 PM.You will now die into the falling river of the pond where the crocodiles will come and bite your flesh out of it. So,does that mean anything to you?

Reno: I don't know what you're saying.

Speedplus: You told the Sports teacher, Mr Hugette. that he will chage the P.E timetable at 2:20 Pm. and 2: 00 pm it changes into breaks before 2: 20 pm.

Reno: WHAT?!!

Speedplus: You don't rememeber..(he takes the goggles off of his face to show him his real Martigo name.)Your true old friend?!!!

Reno(recognize and horrified): Oh my lord. MARTIGO!!! Martigo, i swear that i was just trying to make you feel good. I didn't mean to make it happen.

Speedplus: Don't hand me with that,Reno. You did that on purporse. You have put me in Juvenile after you told the teachers that i'm the one who have cause all the trouble.And after this,i was forced to moved to

Honch valley to start a new life. but i was builled by Mimi until i get mad!!!

Reno: But...but i have nothing to do anything to make you feel bad,Martigo!!!

Speedplus:You're lying!!! now it doesn't matter anymore.Soon that 2:00 pm you shall fall into the humilation,then you shall meet the case and the freind at 2:20 pm precisely with the grim reaper!!!(laughs

hysterically.)(But then, the seven robots have throwned into the tower.and Astro have came into the tower to save Reno.)

Astro: Stop doing this,Speedplus. This will not make you feel good.

Speedplus: Ah,Astro. You have beaten the 7 robots at last. and now you'll see how Reno dies.(astro stopped Speedplus with his sweatband cuffs.)WHY!!!!(Then,when the chain snaps,he falls onto the tar.But astro

flies to reno and grab him on his waist.)WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FOIL MY REVENGE?!!(Wails loudly)

Astro: That's because i was trying to help you. If you take revenge on him,your evilness will gain your suffering . and that will make you feel more miserable.

Speedlight:That's not true.

Astro: it is true..(Just then,the police came to Arrest Speedplus.)Even though if you have the chance to let me go to your time to change it. then you'll feel good.

Speedplus: And after all this cause.(They cuffed him )I feel so ashamed.

Reno:Thanks,Astro.

Astro(turns on the time belt):It's not over yet,Reno. But i'll be right back to change his time.(As he vanished into the time. Astro flies to Martigo's past.)

(Later,At Martigo's house.)

Martigo(horrrified when he see's Astro boy's vision of his future. that Martigo is sent to Jail.) :O h no!!! I have to cancel the present list of the electornic Sweatbands to the original ones.Thanks,Astro.(he ran back

to his room to correct his present.)

(Back into the today's time. Astro has returned to the present.)

Astro:All i have to do is to wait.

Reno:Hey Astro.Could you come over here.

(As he ran to Reno.He even tells Astro to meet his old friend.)

Hey astro,i would like to meet my old friend. Martigo Trappette.

(As he looks at Martigo . who is new by Astro. he is very happy.)

Martigo: Hey there,Astro. I rememeber you now. you have just changed my time to save my life.

Astro: I always told you that i can help you.

Martigo Hey, and so you did. thanks to you. i've already won the 4 marathon race. and i got the new device to increase my speed.Watch.(He turns on the superspeed boots and he dashed around the Bella Notte

town. and then he returns to the park when Astro and Reno are Standing.)How cool is that?!!

Astro: Say,with this new Superspeed shoes. you can become a superhero like me.

Martigo: Uh...Me?

Astro: Yeah,all you need is to train your karate skills and the champs. whip up your new Device that will save the day and you get yourself a new superhero job.

Martigo: Hmmm.Well.I don't know?

Astro.You can evem impress your freinds.

Martigo(surprise):Alright!! Sure,i'm in.(laugh)

Astro: I shall call you Speedplus.

Martigo: Nyah,Speedplus is some villain's name. How about Turbostar.

Astro: Turbostar. Hey,now that's a cool name.(He and Martigo shakes his hands together)

Martigo: From this day forward, i'll create a better device and to fight crimes to be known as Turbostar.

(4 days later,Reno's sircus robotic steparents waved goodbye to Reno And Astro.)

Ringmaster Robot:Goodbye,Reno. I'll see you again soon.

Reno: Goodbye,Ringmaster. i'll come back to my own homeland again anytime soon.

Astro: Cause right now,Me and Reno have got some important case to do.

(And so,Astro and Reno flies back to Metro City hapilly ever after. as they will see them again soon.Even Martigo will see them again soon. but Martigo has returned to the champion school to train his

combats.before his superhero duty.)

Martigo(blink his eyes):Ssssh,Keep the Star a secret.

The End.
Last edited by teugene50 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Fan Creations”