The Mask Jr Fan Novels of Singapore

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 8 years ago

Violet Surfer: So!! Back for more is it,Punk!! You ask for big doomsday!!

(He spins around to summon the water from the clouds. and he fires the water tornado at the Mask jr.But Mask jr sucks out the typhoon with his Water Vacuum.)

What?!!

Mask jr(yawn): Hmmm,sorry. but i rather take a nice rider which is mildest wild to me.

Violet Surfer: Wild,huh?!! How's about a wild Coconut tentacle attacks!!

(Violet Surfer swoops to the sydney coconut tree shades. as he summons 20 coconut trees after he sprayed 20 coconut trees with his purple smoke.then the coconut trees rise from
the ground and march approach to Violet surfer.)

Destroy him!!

(The coconut trees fires it's leaves at the Mask who is tangled by the tree tentacle attack. and pull him into the coconut trees.But then, he(Mask Jr)Cuts the cococnut tree leaves
and turn it into ketupats.)

What the?!!

Mask Jr(in his kampung satayboy.): Ketupats are as tasty in Malaysian cuisine!!Speaking of which,here.(He throws the big ketupat from nowhere at The violet surfer. and the
Violet surfer falls onto the piles of unused beds.Then the Coconut trees fires the Coconuts at the Mask jr who is hit.)Ouch!! Oooh!! Stop it!! Do you hear me?!!

(Mask jr spins himself from Satayboy into a baseball player.)

Batter Up!!

(He wswings his bat to hit the coconuts high in the sky.as all the coconuts have hit.the coconuts suddenly splits and falling coconut juice turns into coconut jucie rain.)

(it rains onto Tahiti.many people saw raining coconut juice which it goes onto everyone.)

Tahitian tribe(grabs the bowl): Woowee!! Grab your bowls,boys!!

Tahitian tribe 2: it's raining coconut juice!! Hooray!!

(As Mask jr looks at them(the tribes) in tahiti filing their cups and vases with coconut juice in joy.)

Mask Jr: What do you know. i guess i've created coconut juice rain after all. maybe i'll come to Tahiti and join them to fill my mug next time.(Laugh hysterically)

(But when the evil Violet surfer rise from the ground.)

Violet surfer: You're not going to be as tough as you are when i summon the purple waves!!

(He raise his hands to summon waves.)

I command the purple waves. RISE!!!

(As the purple wave rise from the dark cloud of evil.the purple wave pours down onto Australia.and Mask jr has drowned after it hits on the downtown ground.)

(But when the Mask jr rise from the sea with his scuba diver costume.)

Mask Jr: This is totally not good,Dude.

(He wears back his diving mask on.and dives into the road where he'll be pulling out the sewer.)

Violet Surfer: Oh no you're not.

(His surfboard fires the rope hooks at the Mask jr, as the Mask jr was caught by the hook on his feet.his surfboard pulls him into him.)

After i flush Australia into oblivion,you're next.

Mask Jr(in purple wave.): Something tells me that if it's fish he wants.(He takes out the barrel of fish from his back.)Cod fishes he'll get.

(he then throws the barrel of fish at Violet surfer. as violet surfer was slimed by the barrel of cod fish until he starts to itch!!)

Violet surfer(scratch himself.): Aaarrrgh!! I'm allergic to Cod Liver Oil!!

(As the hook releashed mask jr by tragic allergies to Violet surfer.)

Mask Jr: Now that you're allergic to Cod Liver oil,it's time to put the big flush on the purple wave.

(As he swims onto the street road. he takes the plunger out and attach it onto the sewer.)

Catch on the flush side,Dude!! In the sewers.

(He pulled the sewer open as the purple wave flushed down. and the violet surfer has finally defeated after he(violet surfer)have fell into the purple wave and flushed out.)

(As Violet surfer was flushed away.Australia has finally turned back to normal. and all the beach of Australia has turned back to the normal colour from the deadly purple
colour scenery.)

(Back to Mask Jr in Sydney.)

(he breathes in and out happily.)

I've put that Vile Purple surfer in the drain into public custody of justice. and Australia's Normal colour is back in the top of the world.And now it's time for me to go back home
in Singapore. But first.

(In Singapore,Sentosa beach. Mask Jr surfs happily on the big tasty wave.as he flips and somersaults on the surfboard. the crowd of elementary primary children are amazed by
his cool surf technique.)

Cowabunga,Dude!!

(As he in his surfboard approached the finish line. Mask Jr has finally won the 2nd tourament Extreme Surf Race.And the judge rewarded him(Mask jr)with the golden
trophy.with Sgd$30,000.)

(every children cheer him wildly and crazily.)

Ssssmokin!!

(But then, they laughed at him,as his pants fall out.as Mask jr looks at his pants on the wave.He always feels Embarrasing.)

(He takes out the big sign of Censored and cover his naked half lower body while holding onto his trophy.)

Oopsy. Next time i'll just tied my tights with Padlocks and chains.(his face blushes in red of Shy.)

The End.

Next Episode: Babysittin time

See you next time.

AnimeMeraklisiBlogcu
Kokoro Robot

Postby AnimeMeraklisiBlogcu » 8 years ago

This novels is a lot! You have a creative intelligence! :lol: :tezuka:

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

thanks

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Mask Jr Episode 4: Babysittin Time

By Eugene Tan Ong Siong

Astroboy 2003((C) Sony pitcures entertainment
The Mask Animated series 1995((C) New Line Entertainment.

(In The afternoon of Tang shopping mall,Mask jr is enjoying his shopping of toys at level 4.)

Mask jr(buying more toys.): Mmm,mmm.I just love to buy some premium toys with my new.(he takes the card out of his zoot pocket.)Super OCBC Junior premium card.Tobio
really hates to afford this card,but i do.

(suddenly,the alarm has sound.)

what's that? sounds like there's danger from level 2.i'll be back to continue my shopping later.(he dash away to level 2.)

(at level 2,shop robberys are robbing the products and accesories.)

Robber boss: i want all of you to lie down,and nobody get hurt!!

Mask jr: That's what you think,smarty!

(Mask jr hits him(robber boss)with the mallet.)

(as mask jr appears,they(shop robbers) tackle him(the mask jr.))

(as he(the mask jr)evades their attacks,he spins himself into a cowboy.)

YEEHAW!!(He lasso his rope) i'm going to tie you up like a cattle in the bash!!

(he swings his rope at them,as they we're pulled to him,he swing them faster and throw them out of the mall to Changi prison.)

(but as one shop robber boss wakes up,Mask jr grab him.)

Allow me.

(he throw him out of the mall to join them to prison.)

Now that i take care of that robber geek,i guess it's time to continue shopping.(laugh hysterically and dash back to level 4.)

(in Silk lagoon.)

Newsman(on the tv.): and so,the maniacal hero has once again foiled the shop robbery as they thnked him for saving the shop and let him have the free toys as a reward.)

Tobio(turns off the tv and looks at the mask.):You know that i can't accept these toys!!

(then,the door ring.)

coming.

(as he opens the door.)

yes.

Neighbour man(with his 6 yr old son): Tobio,there you are. i was wondering if you could babysit my son,Ronny for me. because i'm having a nice business trip to Bali with my friends for only 2 weeks.

Tobio: 2 weeks? you've got to be kidding.

Neighbour man: no kidding,tobio. 2 weeks of making an advise for the plan of increasing investments on Renaissance hotel financial planning. we don't want the hotel to go down and defunct the hotel now do you,tobio. you want to have a vacation to bali with your family to the renaissance hotel now do you? well all have to do now is to make a perfect clean plan to get the hotel right. after all,i'm just a professional licensed planmaker to the hotel. now i want you to make sure to take good care of my son while i'm gone. he can watch some cartoons,but don't let him watch wild violence shows.don't give him sweets,only vegetables. and he'll be alright now. okay,tobio.i'm off to Bali now.

Ronny: Bye,Dad.

Neighbour man: Bye,son. Be good with tobio. While i'm gone. Have fun babysitting,tobio.

(as the man walks away with his briefcase.Tobio close the door.)

Tobio: (sigh) i'm not even license to babysit.But oh well.

Ronny(grabs his shirt): i wanna play outside.

Tobio: i'll bring my homework book along.

Ronny: okay.

(In the Park,tobio is doing his homework at the hut with soda vending machines. while Ronny is playing at the playground,playing baseball.)

(as he throws the baseball.)

Heads up.

(the ball hits tobio on his back head, causing his head to knock down the soda can onto the homework book.)

(as he shakes his head,he didn't see any spills on his book,as he takes the soda can and opens the can until it spits soda at his face.Ronny laughs.)

(tobio wipes his face with the tissue .)

Tobio: very funny.

(Suddenly,the police car is driving to somewhere.)

what on earth? i wonder why is the police car are following.(face to ronny.while packing up the homework on the book.)Ronny,follow me as i'm following the car where it goes.

Ronny: can i just stay here for a moment?

Tobio: later,Ronny. the cars are heading straight to somewhere which i need to know where it is.

(meanwhile,in Little India,the police cars park at the spot near the provision shop,as the SWAT police troopers step out of the car with nightsticks and armor.they surround the madman inside the hindu temple.)

SWAT Officer 1(holding the megaphone): Raja Maruga,surrender yourself! Surrender with your hands in the air,or else!!

Maruga(in the temple.): Or else?(laughs hysterically.)What fun could it have to get that doesn't resist!!

(he throws the grenades at the spot of the police car parking.as the grenade explodes,the swats evade.)

Try and stop me,SWAT Shellbacks!!

SWAT Officer 1: we're going in!!

(as the officers,barged into the temple,the giant ramming log bashed them.and maruga laughs hysterically in vein.)

Maruga: didn't say please.

(as Tobio and ronny reached to the temple of little india.)

(Tobio is shocked that the temple was under the chaos of Maruga.)

Tobio: stay here for a while,i'll be back.(tobio runs to the shophouse.)

Ronny: where are you going?(comtemplative) i wondering if he's up to something.

(as thunder roars from the shophouses,the Mask jr have appeared from the shophouses to the temple.)

Whoa! What the?

(In the temple,Mask jr searchs for Maruga.)

Maruga(appeared from the top hiding walls.):LOOKING FOR ME,BRAT!!

(Maruga throws 7 grenades at the mask jr,but the maks jr spins into the baseball league.he swings the 7 grenades back at maruga.)

What the?(maruga screams insanity and run away to evade the grenades that hits onto the walls.)You Idiot!!that was the first fragile temple they built in the 19th century!!

(he takes out the gun from his bag and charge at the Mask Jr.)

i'll just have to finish you off from messing the temple walls!!

Mask jr(spins into a paramedic nurse swinging his straight jacket.):And i'll just have to wrap you up with a straight jacket.

(he throws the straight jacket at Maruga who is caught,and tackle him to keep him covered with a straight jacket.)

(after he dressed maruga in a lector mask and a straight jacket with pad locks on his back of the jacket.)

There there,now. don't let your smiles turn upside down. we don't wanna be a grumpy wimpy face now when you're in asylum.

(he grabs maruga in straigh jacket and dash away to place him into the paramedic hall.then the mask jr in his construction worker repairs the temple walls and dash away.)

(in the shophouse,mask jr takes of his face to transform back to tobio.and keeps his mask into his bag.and tobio walks away.)

(suddenly,ronny appeared as tobio was shocked.)

Tobio: what are you doing here?

Ronny: i knew that you're the maniacal hero about this.

Tobio(shocked): you peaked into my secrets?

ronny: and what's that you're hiding?

Tobio: nothing?

(Ronny suddenl takes the mask from his bag.)

Ronny: can you explain what is this?!!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Tobio:alright,ronny. it's the mask from the package. i've got it from the mail.

Ronny: that's how you've got your secret. but i'll keep it for you.but first,i wonder if it fits onto my face.(as he flips the mask.suddenly..)

Tobio: NO,RONNY!!

(The mask bonds into ronny's face and transforms into Ronny the Mask. or Mask jr II)

Mask jr II(Laughs hysterically.): Hiya,spiky.

(Tobio faints onto the ground.and Mask jr II Dash away.)

Okay,Later!!

(Mask jr II Bounce around madly like a mario game.As tobio wakes up,he sees many boxes from nowhere.)

Tobio:What in the world is going on?

(Then,tobio answers the mobile after he hears the ring from the mobile.)

Hello?

(In Renaissance hotel bali.)

Neighbour man: Tobio,how's everything going?

(Back to tobio in singapore.)

Tobio(calling neighbour man ): um...fine,Mr Chian. i just took ronny outside to play and come back home later. but i've got trouble finding the lost ronny so i'll have to find him.

Neighbour man(on the phone):well good luck,Tobio. i'll be back in about next sunday to see Ronny.

Tobio: Okay.(Tobio ends the call.)Oh,great. now i'll have to find ronny before he kills me.(Tobio runs away to find ronny.)i just hope that ronny is alright.

(Meanwhile,In Centerpoint,Mask jr II dash into the mall.)

Mask Jr II: I love the smell of Shopping in the morning.(laughs hysterically.)let see if my first fun beigns with.(Mask jr ii spotted the jet ride.)Cool!!

(he dashed away.as he sits on the ride.as he spins into a real mini saberjet and takes off insane.)

WHEEEEHAAA!!

(As shoppers panic and run around like fraidy cats and chickens,they run out of the mall in panic.)

Going up.(as the plane flies up to level 3.)(his stomach rumbles.)I'm hungry,oh well better find a good place like..

(ashe spotted the fast food restaurant.)

YUM YUM!!(His plane flies to McDonalds,as every customer flee away in panic.as mask jr ii eats all the burgers and fast food.he belch.)I'm fulled.now to play some
games!!

(he flies to the arcade.as he plays around like amaniac.he won ever scores from this game.)

(but then,the five evil gangs who saw mask jr II Who pounds the robbers with the titanic punch,and anvil gun action.and then he flies away.)

Gang 1: Did you see that?

Gang 3: That must be the most wildest maniacal child we've ever been.

Gang 2: if we could bring this child,we'll let the boss know that this child could be our side to control the Harbourfront.

Gang 4: What are we waiting for? let's follow him.

(As they ran into the carpark to get into the car. they follow Mask jr ii to the trail.)

(In the car.gang 1 calls the boss with his smartphone.)

Gang 1:Boss,you got to meet that maniacal tough kid. he's cool and powerful!!

(In the hotel mandarin,lies in the headquarter of Black Snake developement urban.the evil boss,Dodge the dragon answered the call.)

Dodge: where is he?

Gang 1: he's coming to meet us at the haw par villa park. and i think he's going to stop at Haw par villa MRT Station.

Dodge: Good,i'll be happy to hear that.

(Dodge ends the call.)

(Meanwhile,In the Harbourfront MRT Station,where tobio pass through to Vivocity.)

Tobio: i just hope he could be anywhere in Vivocity.Or i'll be done for.

(as tobio ran to look for Ronny in Vivocity,tobio is always worried.)

(later,after he tried to find ronny.)

It's no use,he's not in the vivocity. unless he's in Haw par villa.(he runs backt ot eh station to take the circle line.)

i just hope he's here.

(In haw par villa,Mask jr ii stops at Haw par villa as he dash around to look at the exhibitonal statues.)

Mask jr II: Cool statues. kinda funny you know.

(he takes the marker out and draw a special doodle that changes the statue.and then he puts it back into his pants.)

There,all done.(he dash away.)

(but then,the five gang blocked Mask jr II's Way.)

Gang 1: hey,kid. what's up?

Gang 2: you got some wild powers you got.

Gang 3: How would you like to join us on the....Soda gang to bonk some fun..for a lifetime.

Gang 4: yeah,Soda gang.

Mask Jr II: Soda gang,huh? Sounds,like fun to me.

(As tobio reached Haw Par Villa MRT Station.)

Tobio: Now to find ronny at Haw Par Villa.(he dash away.)

(but at the Haw Par villa.Tobio is shocked that ronny is gone.)

Oh!! Great!!

(Back to Mask jr II And Dodge's Gang in the car.)

Gang 1: Name's Gary.(he points at his 4 gangs)This is Narsy,Charles,Green and Patrick. We're the Double Black Snakes Redevelopement movement. Dodge the dragon is going to be pleased that he shall meet you in the hotel.

Patrick(driving) :O ur boss have gave us the plan to wreck some fun in Bukit Merah. i dunno what it is,Dodge will be at the place of the bukit merah temple which he'll be constructing a new mall.

Charles: with some fast food.

Gary: yeah!But we must not waste our time,boys. Dodge is at the temple.

Patrick: what are we waiting for?

(as the car speeds up to Bukit merah temple.the evil five gangs are about to meet Dodge at the temple near the food court and town centre.)

(As Tobio reached to the bukit merah Bus interchange.he takes the bus to the temple near the town centre.)

Tobio: Hang on,Ronny. I won't let those bad guys take you away for good!!

(At the temple,Mask jr II And His Five gang are at the entrance.)

Gary: Here we are,Kid. this is where the fun begins.

Patrick: all we have to do is to wait for dodge to come in about 21 mins.dodge is having a traffic jam. so we'll have to wait.

(Mask jr II Takes out the lollipop and suck it.)

Hey!! Dodge doesn't want you to be seen with that lollipop.

(As the gang tries to pull out the lollipop,the mask was pulled out to transform back to Ronny.)

Hey!! Where's that cool combustion kid?!!

(as the golden mask was fallen into the carpark.)

Gary: It's that brat.

Patrick: what are we going to do to him?

Gary: i think we'll let the boss see this for the brat. to make sure that we could have him kidnapped for ransom.)

(As Tobio reached to the town centre.)

Tobio:I made it.(But then,Tobio could hear ronny's cry.)That's Ronny. I've got to rescue him.

(as his sense has tingled from his mind. that the golden mask is in the carpark.)

The golden mask is in the carpark.(Hr runs into the carpark.)Got to find the mask,i hope it's not damage.

(in level 3,where the mask is near the wall of the staircase. Tobio ran out of the staircase and spotted the golden mask which is not damage.)

(he picks up the mask.)

I found it.

(But then,Dodge's Car have arrive.)

What's that.(tobio spotted Dodge's car which parks at the nearest parking space.with two cars snadwiched.)

(as tobio runs out of the carpark. Dodge the dragon walsk to the temple where the gang mets.)

(As Dodge reached the temple.)

Dodge: Well,boys. you're just in time. so,where's the combustion boy?

Gary: he's coming out of the toilet for a while..and.

(As tobio Spy on them(Dodge and his gang with Ronny.)at the Carpark.He wears the Mask to transfrom into Mask Jr.)

Dodge(hears the thunder): What on earth?

(As Mask Jr in his motorbike rides to the temple,he kicks their butts on the bike and takes Ronny away.As Dodge stands up with the gang from Mask jr's Fighting motorcycle.)

AFTER HIM!!

(Dodge and his gang went back into each cars to chase The Mask Jr in his bike holds Ronny to ride to the safest place of Bukit merah.)

Mask jr: Hang on,Shorty. We're going to loose that goons and set you free.

Ronny(on his behind seat): Stop calling me that,Tobio!! And what took you so long.

(But then,the Mask jr looks at Dodge and his gang at the bike mirror. He screams in fright.)

Mask jr: I think somebody needs to slow down.(He takes out the tacks from nowhere and throws it on the road.causing the tacks to be spilt.as their cars reach to the tacks. their cars have crushed the tacks and continuing chasing them.)Yipes. So much for that.
(he takes out the bucket of grease and throws it on the road. but their cars wasn't slipped by the grease.as Mask jr is still horrifying.)In that case, i suppose i have only one choice.

(He press the button of the bike for hyperspeed. as the bike speeds away from Dodge and his gang in the car.)

SO LONG,HOT HOGS!!(Laugh hysterically.)

Ronny(holding Mask jr on his waist tightly.): Are you sure..that your bike speeds too long?!

Mask jr: Trust me,Ronny boy. it's got everything that is filled with.Now put a sock in it,Ronny-o. it's time to hid ourselves somewhere it is save.

(At Queensway Shopping Centre.Mask jr rides into the mall.as in the mall,the shoppers are panicking.)

Excuse me. Coming through.

(In the carpark. Mask jr reach the carpark.and stops the bike.)

There,now nobody will ever track us down.

(Suddenly,Dodge and his gang's cars have already caught him.)

(Gulp)We're doom.

(As Dodge and his gang stepped out of the car.)

Dodge: Hand over Ronny,Kid!!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Gary: We dunno who you really are. But we're going to bash your grins for good.

Mask Jr: (face to ronny.)Ronny,why don't you go and play around in this shopping place. while me and the goons are about to get tough.

Ronny(runs away): don't you mean hide around in level 2?

Dodge: Let's bash this Weasel.

(Dodge and his gang charge at the Mask jr. As Mask jr spins into a Kungfu Fighter.He pummels them ,but they evade his attacks and Bashed the mask jr on the wall. as he was flatten,he puts his thumb and inflates himself back to normal shape.)

(As Mask Spins himself into a gymnamist.)

Get him!!

(As they try to attack him,Mask jr Evades the attack and pummels them with every gym equipments.)

Mask jr: move your feet now.

(as they stand up to attack him,Mask jr pulls out the towel and swing at them. then he pulls them high and swings them high. then,he thorws them back into their cars.And dash away.)

Catch you next time,suckers!!

(In the level 2 queensway shopping centre.Mask jr finds Ronny in everywhere.)

Oh ronny,Big brother's got something for you.WHERE ARE YA?!!

Ronny(In the Game shop.): Right here.

(As mask jr spots the Game shop,He spotted ronny.)

Mask jr: Oh.(As Mask jr approach ronny.)Come on,Ronny. we've got to get outta here.

(then,Dodge and his gang with guns surrounds them.)

Dodge(holds the gun.):Hand over Ronny,Punk!!(Mask jr and Ronny run and hide into the fitting room of the game shop's shoe.)

(In the fitting room,Mask jr takes out the mask to transform to Tobio .)

Tobio: If he wants Combustion Kid like you,they says. Ronny,let's give these guys a dose of combustion punishment.

Ronny: I'll say.(Tobio gives ronny the mask.)

Tobio: You know what to do.

Ronny(flips the mask.): Done.(Ronny puts on the mask to become Mask Jr II.)

(As Mask Jr II Stepped out of the game shop.)

Gary: Look,It's Combustion Kid. Hooray!!

Dodge(surprised):I don't believe it. Ronny is gone and now this?Okay,Kid. Prove it that you're so powerful to tear down.Let's go.

(In Bukit Merah temple.)

Alright,Kid. You know what to do.

(Mask jr rubbing his palms.)

Mask Jr II: Sounds like fun to me.(he picks up the wrecking ball gun.)

Dodge: this is the moment that we've been waiting for,boys. i hope that big fat temple will be tear down to built our shopping mall. so let's make sure that this kid won't fail.

Gary: He won't,sir.

(Mask jr ii fires the wrecking ball at the temple.but unfortunately one of the hooks from the gun have attached onto their belts.after Mask jr's iis' Gun have accidentally fires the hooks on the back.)

What the.

(Dodge and his gang are pulled by his rapid fire wrecking ball gun which fires at the temple, many devotees scream in panic.as Dodge and his gang are being hit and shaked.throwned onto the hit.As Mask jr II Grabs them with the fishing pole.he swings and bash
the entire temple down.but as the string snaps,they were thrown away to changi prison.)

(Mask Jr II Saw no Dodge and his gang who are already left.)

Mask Jr II: Hello?

(Mask Jr II Reconstructs the temple again.as the biggest temple has finally restored with the new look.)

(The devotees suddenly feel surprised after Mask jr II Wrecks the temple,he reconstructed the temple faster and he dash away.)

Devotee 1: What a good boy he is.

Devotee 2: That's for sure,after he wrecks and reconstructs. i sure feel that Dodge and his gang are gone for good.

Devotee 1: i'll say.

(As Mask Jr II Dashed Back to Queensway Shopping centre,And Takes out the mask to transform back to Ronny.)

Ronny: That shows them.

Tobio: Way to go,Ronny. After what i've seen those bad guys who tries to wreck the temple. i knew that you're good at last.

(In Changi prison,where Dodge and his gang have crashed into the cell.)

Dodge: That combustion kid...has got some...toughest powers i've..(Dodge faints in tragedy.)

(As Their crimes are foiled. Mask jr II Saves the temple.)

(In Silk Lagoon,Tobio and Ronny watches the News.)

Newswoman: and so in the news that their temple reckoning days have been foiled by an another menace which have finally restored the temple from wrecking. as Dodge and his gang's wrecking business have finally end...

Tobio: I kinda like your actual action.Ronny.

Ronny: you bet.

Tobio: Well,Ronny. guess i'll be able to do my homework. and whatever you do. please don't touch my mask.(Tobio walks back to his room to do his homework.)

(Ronny takes the Mask out from his bag. as the ending circle ends the show.)

(Mask jr II Rips the ending and growls like a monster.)

The End.

Episode 5: The Tunnel of Eighth Treasures of Singapore

Coming soon

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Mask Jr Episode 4: The Tunnel of the eight treasures of Singapore

By Eugene Tan Ong Siong

(it was the beautiful Afternoon of Silk Lagoon,Tobio returns home from school.As he looks at the mailbox,he opens the mailbox and collect his family mail.but then,a big package has cme.and it
is for tobio from Singapore post.)

Tobio: HOORAY!! I got my package!!

(Later,in his room.)

Wow. A great book of Treasures by Steven Von Meekaburg.

(As he flips his page.to page 120.)

What's this? The eight treasures of Singaporean Everlasting Elements.(Surprise)Legend has it that there's a prince named Savi Hajim. and he created the eight treasures to protect the Srivijaya Kingdom from any Sea Evil spirits who will attack the kingdom. as he and his

creators created the crowns of each jewels. he cast a light magic on each crowns to protect every enviroment of singapore from trouble of fighting and conquer. Fact says that the eight crowns was buried in each location of Singapore today.
(Surprise)As in the crowns shall never be removed by greed.YIPPEE!! This is amazing.

Yuran(face to Tobio): Tobio,will you be quiet.I'm trying to do my homework here.

Tobio: Sorry,Yuran.i'm always interested on sightseeings on the visit of the singaporean eight crown treasure.when i go on the adventure on each location. i'm sure that i'll only look at the coolest treasures i ever seen.(he continues reading.) Also no photography.Only on paper

and pencil/pen for writing the secret from the crown. whoever write down
the secrets of the eight crown shall keep it to themselves in order to restore Singapore's Future.

Yuran: Honestly,Tobio. Don't you really think that the crown is nothing but a singaporean story? How could you be so sure that if there's a crown on each location?

Tobio: Becuase i haven't heard about the secrets and now i'm going to find out what it is.Are you with me?

Yuran: No thanks,Tobio. i had enough of all those silliest fictions from this story.

Tobio: In that case,i'll bring someone who is with me.

(as he packs the bag with sandwiches,extra clothing,pants,underwear and Golden Mask.)

Wish me luck.

Yuran: Be careful.Mom and Dad will be back late.

(At the Outside Fort canning.)

Tobio(reads the map of the eight crown.):If i get it right,maybe it could be on the spot of the British Fortress with the cementry tombstones.one tombstone with the name of
Thomas.S.Beechams.

(At the Cementary of Fort canning.)

1844-1904.

(As Tobio search for Thomas.S.Beechams. he couldn't find the right stone on every tombstones.)

It could here anywhere.

(until he's exhausted.)

No way. i've come to this.(as he accidentally sits on the Thomas,S,Beecham tombstone. it pushed all the way down and he falls onto the ground.)Ow!

(As the ground elevates him down to the tunnel magically,it speeds his elevation down.until it hits onto the 2nd level undergound of emptiness.)

Hard bash.(as the tunnel unveils the three direction.Tobio is surprised.)Cool!!

But...I dunno where should i start first?(He takes out the golden mask from the bag.)Only one way to choose.

(But then,the rope appeared,as Yuran have Appeared from the outside fort canning.)

Yuran,What are you doing here?

Yuran: I was wondering that you're okay.(as she spots the three tuneels by surprise.)I don't believe it. i thought this is suppose to be a fairy tale.

Tobio: No,it's not. it always came out real by surprise. And now that you're here,we shall have an explore around the tunnel. it's a good thing i brought pencils and notepads.
But the bad news is,i couldn't find the way to the first secret.so i decided to wear the mask and Find out.(As he wears the mask he transforms into the Mask Jr.)

Mask Jr: Sssssmokin!!

Yuran: Hey! Hurry up will you.

Mask Jr: Alright,alright,Yuran. quit whining.Nobody likes the sound of crying.(He takes out the GPS Tracker Cap from his zoot pocket and puts it on his hat.)

Yuran: Why are you wearing a GPS Cap on the hat.

Mask Jr: Because it's my rules to find which secrets will go first. Any question with that?

Yuran(sigh): You're boring me.

(As Yuran and Mask jr sets off after he founds the right tunnel which is the first secret.)

Finally.

(in the right blue cave.Mask jr in tourist are taking photos.)

Mask jr: Oh,Beautiful.how i love this amazing trail of sight.Nice place you got that,you know.

Yuran: we're not here to tour around,we're here to explore.Remember?

Mask jr: I know that. But look at all this murals around with story scripts that must be the craze for such stories.

Yuran: So.

Mask jr(takes the translation typewriter out of nowhere.): So,if i can translate the script,maybe it'll give us the clue or something.

Yuran: Okay,Mask jr. You may be on to something right.

(at the chamber of the honeyhives.where the stingless bees and honeybees unite .)

(As yuran pause her walk,she is afraid of bees.)

Uh...Mask Jr. I don't think we could pass through the honeycomb chambers.

Mask jr(takes the bee suits out of his Bag.):Bee suit?Femme petit?

(Later,as Mask jr and Yuran in their bee suits are walking into the honeycomb chamber.Mask jr reads the translated paper.)

okay now,to open the door to the next passageway to the blue crown. pick the right honeycomb which is the key to the open door.

Yuran(in the bee suit.):Are you really sure we're going to pick the right honey?

Mask jr: of course. the right honey should be the tangy taste or the original. but the chamber's honey was already in the jar which the bees extracted out the honey and the bees
created the big jar.

Yuran: could be the stingless bee honey.

(As yuran walks to the jar at the pod of the comb.she grabs the silver jar of stingless bee mango honey. as the ceiling of the honeycomb opens,Slimiest honey have gushed onto Yuran.)

Eeeewww!!

Mask jr(laugh in the quiz show):Wrong jar,lady.Try again.

(she puts the jar back to the pod.and takes the red jar of the Stingless bee and honeybee honey from the left pod of the comb right next to the silver jar.)

(As honeycomb falls onto Yuran,yuran pushed the comb away and placed it back.)

Yuran: I can't find the right jar.

Mask jr: Oooohhh!! Allow me.(He takes the wild honey in the platinum Jar from the right pod of the comb,As the honeycomb walls have unveiled the next passage way.)

Yuran(surprise):How did you know?

Mask jr: i actually take the right wild coconut honey in the platinum jar which all the bees allows me to take it to the next challenge.

Yuran: Ha ha.

(As Yuran and Mask jr with the platinum jar of honey walks to the next passage way.)

So what's next?

Mask jr: The Chamber of the Treasure Forest.i always like treasures around this place,don't you think?

Yuran: we can pass through the treasure forest chambers right?

Mask jr(reads it right): Right.

(In the treasure forest chamber,they are surprised that the treasure forest are all made by the guardians.)

This treasure hunting is so pack of pleasure. but we must not touch any of the treasure forest.if you touch or steal the jewel,it'll unleash spikes which will kill us like cheese.

Yuran: i'll say.

(as they pass through the treasure forst chambers.they finally reached the Blue crown of water.)

Success!! There's the blue crown!!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Mask Jr Episode 4: The Tunnel of the eight treasures of Singapore

By Eugene Tan Ong Siong

(it was a beautiful Afternoon of Silk Lagoon,Tobio returns home from school.As he looks at the mailbox,he opens the mailbox and collect his family mail.but then,a big package has come.and it
is for tobio from Singapore post.)

Tobio: HOORAY!! I got my package!!

(Later,in his room.)

Wow. A great book of Treasures by Steven Von Meekaburg.

(As he flips his page.to page 120.)

What's this? The eight treasures of Singaporean Everlasting Elements.(Surprise)Legend has it that there's a prince named Savi Hajim. and he created the eight treasures to protect the Srivijaya Kingdom from any Sea Evil spirits who will attack the kingdom. as he and his

creators created the crowns of each jewels. he cast a light magic on each crowns to protect every enviroment of singapore from trouble of fighting and conquer. Fact says that the eight crowns was buried in each location of Singapore today.
(Surprise)As in the crowns shall never be removed by greed.YIPPEE!! This is amazing.

Yuran(face to Tobio): Tobio,will you be quiet.I'm trying to do my homework here.

Tobio: Sorry,Yuran.i'm always interested on sightseeings on the visit of the singaporean eight crown treasure.when i go on the adventure on each location. i'm sure that i'll only look at the coolest treasures i ever seen.(he continues reading.) Also no photography.Only on paper

and pencil/pen for writing the secret from the crown. whoever write down
the secrets of the eight crown shall keep it to themselves in order to restore Singapore's Future.

Yuran: Honestly,Tobio. Don't you really think that the crown is nothing but a singaporean story? How could you be so sure that if there's a crown on each location?

Tobio: Becuase i haven't heard about the secrets and now i'm going to find out what it is.Are you with me?

Yuran: No thanks,Tobio. i had enough of all those silliest fictions from this story.

Tobio: In that case,i'll bring someone who is with me.

(as he packs the bag with sandwiches,extra clothing,pants,underwear and Golden Mask.)

Wish me luck.

Yuran: Be careful.Mom and Dad will be back late.

(At the Outside Fort canning.)

Tobio(reads the map of the eight crown.):If i get it right,maybe it could be on the spot of the British Fortress with the cementry tombstones.one tombstone with the name of
Thomas.S.Beechams.

(At the Cementary of Fort canning.)

1844-1904.

(As Tobio search for Thomas.S.Beechams. he couldn't find the right stone on every tombstones.)

It could here anywhere.

(until he's exhausted.)

No way. i've come to this.(as he accidentally sits on the Thomas,S,Beecham tombstone. it pushed all the way down and he falls onto the ground.)Ow!

(As the ground elevates him down to the tunnel magically,it speeds his elevation down.until it hits onto the 2nd level undergound of emptiness.)

Hard bash.(as the tunnel unveils the three direction.Tobio is surprised.)Cool!!

But...I dunno where should i start first?(He takes out the golden mask from the bag.)Only one way to choose.

(But then,the rope appeared,as Yuran have Appeared from the outside fort canning.)

Yuran,What are you doing here?

Yuran: I was wondering that you're okay.(as she spots the three tuneels by surprise.)I don't believe it. i thought this is suppose to be a fairy tale.

Tobio: No,it's not. it always came out real by surprise. And now that you're here,we shall have an explore around the tunnel. it's a good thing i brought pencils and notepads.
But the bad news is,i couldn't find the way to the first secret.so i decided to wear the mask and Find out.(As he wears the mask he transforms into the Mask Jr.)

Mask Jr: Sssssmokin!!

Yuran: Hey! Hurry up will you.

Mask Jr: Alright,alright,Yuran. quit whining.Nobody likes the sound of crying.(He takes out the GPS Tracker Cap from his zoot pocket and puts it on his hat.)

Yuran: Why are you wearing a GPS Cap on the hat.

Mask Jr: Because it's my rules to find which secrets will go first. Any question with that?

Yuran(sigh): You're boring me.

(As Yuran and Mask jr sets off after he founds the right tunnel which is the first secret.)

Finally.

(in the right blue cave.Mask jr in tourist are taking photos.)

Mask jr: Oh,Beautiful.how i love this amazing trail of sight.Nice place you got that,you know.

Yuran: we're not here to tour around,we're here to explore.Remember?

Mask jr: I know that. But look at all this murals around with story scripts that must be the craze for such stories.

Yuran: So.

Mask jr(takes the translation typewriter out of nowhere.): So,if i can translate the script,maybe it'll give us the clue or something.

Yuran: Okay,Mask jr. You may be on to something right.

(at the chamber of the honeyhives.where the stingless bees and honeybees unite .)

(As yuran pause her walk,she is afraid of bees.)

Uh...Mask Jr. I don't think we could pass through the honeycomb chambers.

Mask jr(takes the bee suits out of his Bag.):Bee suit?Femme petit?

(Later,as Mask jr and Yuran in their bee suits are walking into the honeycomb chamber.Mask jr reads the translated paper.)

okay now,to open the door to the next passageway to the blue crown. pick the right honeycomb which is the key to the open door.

Yuran(in the bee suit.):Are you really sure we're going to pick the right honey?

Mask jr: of course. the right honey should be the tangy taste or the original. but the chamber's honey was already in the jar which the bees extracted out the honey and the bees
created the big jar.

Yuran: could be the stingless bee honey.

(As yuran walks to the jar at the pod of the comb.she grabs the silver jar of stingless bee mango honey. as the ceiling of the honeycomb opens,Slimiest honey have gushed onto Yuran.)

Eeeewww!!

Mask jr(laugh in the quiz show):Wrong jar,lady.Try again.

(she puts the jar back to the pod.and takes the red jar of the Stingless bee and honeybee honey from the left pod of the comb right next to the silver jar.)

(As honeycomb falls onto Yuran,yuran pushed the comb away and placed it back.)

Yuran: I can't find the right jar.

Mask jr: Oooohhh!! Allow me.(He takes the wild honey in the platinum Jar from the right pod of the comb,As the honeycomb walls have unveiled the next passage way.)

Yuran(surprise):How did you know?

Mask jr: i actually take the right wild coconut honey in the platinum jar which all the bees allows me to take it to the next challenge.

Yuran: Ha ha.

(As Yuran and Mask jr with the platinum jar of honey walks to the next passage way.)

So what's next?

Mask jr: The Chamber of the Treasure Forest.i always like treasures around this place,don't you think?

Yuran: we can pass through the treasure forest chambers right?

Mask jr(reads it right): Right.

(In the treasure forest chamber,they are surprised that the treasure forest are all made by the guardians.)

This treasure hunting is so pack of pleasure. but we must not touch any of the treasure forest.if you touch or steal the jewel,it'll unleash spikes which will kill us like cheese.

Yuran: i'll say.

(as they pass through the treasure forst chambers.they finally reached the Blue crown of water.)

Success!! There's the blue crown!!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(Mask jr types the story from the sanskrit of the crown.for the story.)

I don't get it,Mask jr. Why can't we just take the crown and sell it to the museum.

Mask jr(shocked.): Yuran. aren't you be ashame. don't you realize now that this crown is forbidden to touch.(shivering in fright.) if you try to pull out one creon,who knows what something bad will happen.

Yuran: (sigh) you're right. but it's no curse in the crown i swear.

Mask jr: Lady,don't even think of taking out the crown.

(as he finish typing.he sets off to the second red crown of fire.)

Now then,off to the next crown.

(as they walk away,suddenly,an evil villainess sneak into the blue crown and she's about to steal the crown.)

Villainess: Soon,my pretty monster. i'll free you all in no time to destroy the entire singapore.

(Back to Mask jr and yuran on an continuing adventure.)

Mask jr: that was fun.i got the second stroy from the red crown and now...

(Suddenly,they hear the thunder sound coming from nowhere.)

Yuran: do you hear something?

Mask jr: Sounds like a threatening waterfall to me?

(As Mask jr is Shocked.)

WATERFALL?!!

(As he looks at the thundering ocean monseter rosed from the crown prison.He screams in panic.)

Le't s go,Yuran.(He dash away with Yuran.as the evil villainess frees seven of the crown around singapore.Mask jr pulls out the Drill and drill the way out of the ground of
Mandai rd.at the Mandai rd highway,they feel the shake that comes from below.)

Why do we have to find out soon.(face to yuran) By the way,you didn't steal the crown and that's good.

Yuran: thanks for telling me that.

Mask Jr: If somebody frees the monster goons from the cage,somebody is going to scream for rumble!!

(As the eight evil monsters rise from the ground. the eight evil monsters starts to tremble Singapore.Mask jr Screams as Pop out Whistle pops out of his head.)

(And when the evil villainess rise from it's firery back.)

Yuran(shocked):LOOK!!

Mask Jr(Screams as he spots the villainess.): Ooooh!!Who are you?

Villainess: I am Sorceress Natara. Rise of the evil. After all the hatred Urbans have destroyed the entire nature. i shall destroy the entire urban period to free the nature!!

Mask jr(giggle): (Face to Yuran) She's completely psycho.

Sorceress Natara: And now,let the Destruction of Hatred Urban Begin!!!

(face to the monsters.)

DISPOSE THE URBANS AROUND SINGAPORE,MY PRETTIES!!!

(As eight monsters of elements seperate apart.the monster storms each cities of singapore.)

And Ask For you,Brat. You won't be able to stop me with this!!!

(She Cast a thunder spell from the clouds,and blast the thunders at the Mask jr.As Mask jr evades the attacks.)

(he spins into a Hip hop dancer,as he dance around like a hip hop master to evade the attacks.)

Wanna play rough,do you? Very Well.

(she waves her hands into circle. to coral the thunder clouds. and blast the ring thunder at the mask jr.)

(As Mask jr is striked by a ring thunder,he is disintergrated into ash.but then,Mask jr has regenerated from dust into a figure of himself.)

What the? Impossible!!

Mask jr(Spins into a baseball player): You bet i am,Goonette!!(he takes out the Baseball from his pant pocket.)

PLAY BALL!!

(Mask jr thorws the ball at the Sorceress Natara who is hit and fall onto the ground.)

STRIKE 1!!

(as she stands up revolted on the ground.)

Sorceress Natara: I'll burn you like a roast!!!

(She summons the hot fire from the underground,she then blast the fire energy at the mask jr who is grilled by the fire.But when she was shocked,Mask jr in his beach trunks tanned like a californian Tanners.)

Mask jr: Gnarly tan,Dudette.

Sorceress Natara: Perhaps you may be undefeatable,But can you escape the way out of the ice?!!!

(she then summons the blizzard clouds from the sky,and she waves her hands to summon the clouds that the clouds blow them(Mask jr and Yuran)into Popsicles.)

And now that i put them into the deep freeze!!(She elevates herself magically up in the sky.)I will take my revenge upon the urbans of Singapore!!(she flies away)

(As they are frozen in icicles,Mask jr melts the ice trap with his pocket thermor heat pods along with Yuran.)

(As yuran shivers in chill.)

Yuran: Mask jr,you've got to stop Natara from...(Sneezing)..conquering singapore.

Mask jr: Let me just think of the way for weakness or a way to beat her with something. (laugh) I'm sure i'll find something to knock her face with.

(In the Woodlands Library.Yuran is taking her cold and flu medicine while Mask jr is using the computer to know about Natara.)

If i know her from some time,i'll agree on that.(as the internet founds.)

Jackpot!(as he reads) Legend has it that Natara was born with the evil powers of nature.Oooh,ooh,ooh. Yeah,yeah,i know that. She was born in the year 213 A.D Srivijaya Empire of Singapura. And her plot of her revenge is to rid of the urbans and rule singapore.
Until suddenly,the Sorcerer of light use his powerful amulet to trap her into the underground jail where she'll never get out of the earth for eternity(laugh hysterically.)That's great. But how did she get out of the ground like that?

Yuran: maybe you do have some film camera to show us proof.

Mask jr: Proof?(He dash away to get the film camera.as he returns with the flim camera and seats,he arrange the movie set and grab yuran to the seat.)Thanks for reminding me.(he grabs the popcorn from nowhere.)Popcorn?

Yuran: No thanks.

Mask jr: Okay,more for me.

(as the camera starts,the film of Mask jr and yuran has started on the adventures of the tunnel.)

Ooooh!! That's us!!Isn't it wonderful?

Yuran: Pipe down.

(But when they saw the screen of the jail egg of Natara cracks,she frees from the prison and begin to steal the crown.)

There!!that's her.

Mask jr(confuse):Question,how did she get out of here?

(as he founds out,he revers the tape with the control. As they watched Yuran accidentally placed it back to the silver pod of comb which connects to the egg jail. it cracks all the way until Natara frees.)

Ohh(laugh) that's why?

Yuran :O ops.

Mask jr(tsking): Didn't i just tell you that you should not place it back to the silver pod which breaks the cell. according to this,whoever takes the jar shall bring it along.

Yuran: that's the rules?

Mask jr: i'm afraid So.

(Suddenly,the building of Woodlands cnetre shakes.)

Yuran: what was that?

Mask jr: sounds like we're having a bust!!!

(As the earth monster bashed the roof on the centre,everyone panicked and run away.)

(the earth monster roars evily,as the monster is about to destroy woodlands.)

As the matter in fact,he is.(He spins into a constructor with his jackhammer,he jumps onto the earth monster's head. and drill all the way to split the monster into two and breaks apart.)

(as he jumps onto the floor. the monster suddenly rebound into hundreds.)

Oops,that can't be good.(Surprise as he got an idea.)But earth will be damaged by some fun water!!(giggle) this will be great.

(he takes the surit gun from nowhere.)

SQUIRT'S UP!!

(As he blast typhoon water at the earth monster,the earth monsters evaporates and dissapeared.)

All done.

(as he hears the scream from Ang mo kio.He dash away.)

(In ang mo kio, the Thunder monster strikes the ang mo kio town centre. as Mask jr appears in his franklin benjamin impersonation. he let the kite go with the key at the end. as the monster attempts to destroy the kite,the monster suddenly pulled away into the key of the kite

string and vanished to death.)

American histroy rules.

(
Mask jr takes out the navigation map. as he spotted seven monsters which storms to the each location. Yishun,Serangoon,Orchard,Little India,Chinatown and Tiong Bahru.)

And it looks like the seven rampaging monsters are about to crush the city into apacolypse.(he puts it back into his zoot pocket.)But as the matter in fact,i'm sure i can beat them all to kick Natara's Butt with.

(Mask jr dash away to Serangoon to stop the evil oil monster from frying the HDB.)

(In Serangoon,the Oil monster is frying the park alive. as many people scream and evacuate the park,the oil Monster absorbs the heat to make it's power hotter.)

(Until the Mask jr in his Fire fighting uniform use his Liquid nitrogen Hose.)

Rock and Load!!!

(he sprayed the liquid nitrogen at the oil monster whose powers are weaken and starts to freeze.)

(as the evil oil monster is freeze,he then breaks the oil monster away with his mallet until it vaporized.)

Special Oil Killing Liquid nitrogen. Improved in Japan.

(in the Bukit Batok mountains,the evil Natara is horrified that the Mask Jr have defeated the 3 monsters on the mirror.)

Sorceress Natara: WHAT?!! NO!!! I WON'T LET HIM DESTROY MY PETS!!!

(She raise out of the mountains angrily and absorb the thunder energy from the dark cloud.)

AND I WON'T LET HIM WIN!!

(She flies away.)

(Back to Mask jr in his Firefighter again who defeated the evil Fire monster with his super H20 Squirt hose from grilling Little India.)

(then Mask jr in his Salesman defeating the water monster with the Giant Japanese made kitchen Sponge to save Yishun Town centre.)

(In orchard,He melted the evil metal monster with his giant thermo flamethrower to save Orchard from wrecking.)

(In Chinatown,Mask jr Stops the Wood Monster with the giant wood shredder to save the town centre and the shopping area from foresting.)

(and finally,in Tiong Bahru. Mask jr face the final evil Wind Monster from blowing the town centre and the plaza shopping mall away.)

Mask jr: this wind is sure is pretty strong,ya? I think i'm just going to suck it all down.

(but suddenly,The evil natara appears with her thunder.)

Sorceress Natara: Think again,Fool!!

(She summons the thunder as the thunder gives the wind monster the powerful energy thunder.)

You may have defeated my only 7 monsters to stop me,But i'll be able to combine myself with the wind monster to make me even stronger!!

(she flies into the wind monster,as She(natara)and the wind monster combine themselves into the ultimate wind monster of rampage.)

Mask jr(horrified): She's got to be kidding?

(as her transformation is complete,she became the typhoon thunder monster.)

typhoon monster Natara: Let's have some fun!!

(she blasted the thunder typhoon,As the Mask jr evades the typhoon attacks and takes the U Shapped pipe out of nowhere with his static proof gloves.)

Mask jr: Back at ya.

(as the typhoon went into the Pipe,it fires back at the typhoon monster who was hit and suddenly gone berserk.)

(she blasted the entire thunder typhoon around in tiong bahru.as Mask jr is stroked by the typhoon,Mask jr revived by his own toonish regeneration as he spin himself into a hip hop dancer.)

typhoon monster Natara:Why won't you Die?!!!

(she continues to blast the thunder as he(Mask jr) dance around like a Korean hip hop master to evade the thunder.)

(Then he spins into an Irish Dancer to dance to evade,and finally the Javanese Dancer.)

I HAD ENOUGH!!!

(She then pulled the Mask jr into her.as Mask jr feels dizzy when he got spinned by the typhoon monster.)

Now,you'll die in a Striking twist!!!

(As the thunder strikes at the mask jr, he suddenly starts to glow in the inside,as rays of lights exploded out of the typhoon monster who screams in pain and weakened.)

What's happening?!!

(she then suddenly dissintergrates away as Natara has finally vanished into death.As the Mask jr falls onto the floor like a cartoon.he turn his head flatly and his head spins 20 stars with Astroboy riding on top of the star.)

Mask jr(head spinning): Grandma,Can i ride again soon?(laugh hysterically and faint again.)

(later,in the tunnel.Tobio placed the last crown into the tunnel shrine of the eight treasures.after he placed 7 crowns on each shrine.)

Tobio: well too bad that the mask jr has foiled the monster's plot. and Natara...well..She's gone. but at least now i got my translation on papaers and the crowns are already stored back to normal.

(as Singapore magically resurrect and regenerate by magic 8 crowns. Singapore has finally restored again.)

Now let's go home,Yuran. i think i had enough adventures already.

(As Yuran reads the book of Natara's weakness.)

What are you doing?

Yuran: it appears now that Natara has her death weakness.

Tobio: so?

Yuran: the Snow whited face is the repellent to Natara. that means you do have the white face when you put on the mask.

Tobio(surprised): I...I did?

Yuran: yes,silly.

Tobio: Oh,I did.

(in Silk Lagoon.Tobio has finally take his nap.)

I'm glad i could have an another adventures on next time.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(Mask jr types the story from the sanskrit of the crown.for the story.)

I don't get it,Mask jr. Why can't we just take the crown and sell it to the museum.

Mask jr(shocked.): Yuran. aren't you be ashame. don't you realize now that this crown is forbidden to touch.(shivering in fright.) if you try to pull out one crown,who knows what something bad will happen.

Yuran: (sigh) you're right. but it's no curse in the crown i swear.

Mask jr: Lady,don't even think of taking out the crown.

(as he finish typing.he sets off to the second red crown of fire.)

Now then,off to the next crown.

(as they walk away,suddenly,an evil villainess sneak into the blue crown and she's about to steal the crown.)

Villainess: Soon,my pretty monster. i'll free you all in no time to destroy the entire singapore.

(Back to Mask jr and yuran on an continuing adventure.)

Mask jr: that was fun.i got the second stroy from the red crown and now...

(Suddenly,they hear the thunder sound coming from nowhere.)

Yuran: do you hear something?

Mask jr: Sounds like a threatening waterfall to me?

(As Mask jr is Shocked.)

WATERFALL?!!

(As he looks at the thundering ocean monseter rosed from the crown prison.He screams in panic.)

Le't s go,Yuran.(He dash away with Yuran.as the evil villainess frees seven of the crown around singapore.Mask jr pulls out the Drill and drill the way out of the ground of
Mandai rd.at the Mandai rd highway,they feel the shake that comes from below.)

Why do we have to find out soon.(face to yuran) By the way,you didn't steal the crown and that's good.

Yuran: thanks for telling me that.

Mask Jr: If somebody frees the monster goons from the cage,somebody is going to scream for rumble!!

(As the eight evil monsters rise from the ground. the eight evil monsters starts to tremble Singapore.Mask jr Screams as Pop out Whistle pops out of his head.)

(And when the evil villainess rise from it's firery back.)

Yuran(shocked):LOOK!!

Mask Jr(Screams as he spots the villainess.): Ooooh!!Who are you?

Villainess: I am Sorceress Natara. Rise of the evil. After all the hatred Urbans have destroyed the entire nature. i shall destroy the entire urban period to free the nature!!

Mask jr(giggle): (Face to Yuran) She's completely psycho.

Sorceress Natara: And now,let the Destruction of Hatred Urban Begin!!!

(face to the monsters.)

DISPOSE THE URBANS AROUND SINGAPORE,MY PRETTIES!!!

(As eight monsters of elements seperate apart.the monster storms each cities of singapore.)

And Ask For you,Brat. You won't be able to stop me with this!!!

(She Cast a thunder spell from the clouds,and blast the thunders at the Mask jr.As Mask jr evades the attacks.)

(he spins into a Hip hop dancer,as he dance around like a hip hop master to evade the attacks.)

Wanna play rough,do you? Very Well.

(she waves her hands into circle. to coral the thunder clouds. and blast the ring thunder at the mask jr.)

(As Mask jr is striked by a ring thunder,he is disintergrated into ash.but then,Mask jr has regenerated from dust into a figure of himself.)

What the? Impossible!!

Mask jr(Spins into a baseball player): You bet i am,Goonette!!(he takes out the Baseball from his pant pocket.)

PLAY BALL!!

(Mask jr thorws the ball at the Sorceress Natara who is hit and fall onto the ground.)

STRIKE 1!!

(as she stands up revolted on the ground.)

Sorceress Natara: I'll burn you like a roast!!!

(She summons the hot fire from the underground,she then blast the fire energy at the mask jr who is grilled by the fire.But when she was shocked,Mask jr in his beach trunks tanned like a californian Tanners.)

Mask jr: Gnarly tan,Dudette.

Sorceress Natara: Perhaps you may be undefeatable,But can you escape the way out of the ice?!!!

(she then summons the blizzard clouds from the sky,and she waves her hands to summon the clouds that the clouds blow them(Mask jr and Yuran)into Popsicles.)

And now that i put them into the deep freeze!!(She elevates herself magically up in the sky.)I will take my revenge upon the urbans of Singapore!!(she flies away)

(As they are frozen in icicles,Mask jr melts the ice trap with his pocket thermor heat pods along with Yuran.)

(As yuran shivers in chill.)

Yuran: Mask jr,you've got to stop Natara from...(Sneezing)..conquering singapore.

Mask jr: Let me just think of the way for weakness or a way to beat her with something. (laugh) I'm sure i'll find something to knock her face with.

(In the Woodlands Library.Yuran is taking her cold and flu medicine while Mask jr is using the computer to know about Natara.)

If i know her from some time,i'll agree on that.(as the internet founds.)

Jackpot!(as he reads) Legend has it that Natara was born with the evil powers of nature.Oooh,ooh,ooh. Yeah,yeah,i know that. She was born in the year 213 A.D Srivijaya Empire of Singapura. And her plot of her revenge is to rid of the urbans and rule singapore.
Until suddenly,the Sorcerer of light use his powerful amulet to trap her into the underground jail where she'll never get out of the earth for eternity(laugh hysterically.)That's great. But how did she get out of the ground like that?

Yuran: maybe you do have some film camera to show us proof.

Mask jr: Proof?(He dash away to get the film camera.as he returns with the flim camera and seats,he arrange the movie set and grab yuran to the seat.)Thanks for reminding me.(he grabs the popcorn from nowhere.)Popcorn?

Yuran: No thanks.

Mask jr: Okay,more for me.

(as the camera starts,the film of Mask jr and yuran has started on the adventures of the tunnel.)

Ooooh!! That's us!!Isn't it wonderful?

Yuran: Pipe down.

(But when they saw the screen of the jail egg of Natara cracks,she frees from the prison and begin to steal the crown.)

There!!that's her.

Mask jr(confuse):Question,how did she get out of here?

(as he founds out,he revers the tape with the control. As they watched Yuran accidentally placed it back to the silver pod of comb which connects to the egg jail. it cracks all the way until Natara frees.)

Ohh(laugh) that's why?

Yuran :O ops.

Mask jr(tsking): Didn't i just tell you that you should not place it back to the silver pod which breaks the cell. according to this,whoever takes the jar shall bring it along.

Yuran: that's the rules?

Mask jr: i'm afraid So.

(Suddenly,the building of Woodlands cnetre shakes.)

Yuran: what was that?

Mask jr: sounds like we're having a bust!!!

(As the earth monster bashed the roof on the centre,everyone panicked and run away.)

(the earth monster roars evily,as the monster is about to destroy woodlands.)

As the matter in fact,he is.(He spins into a constructor with his jackhammer,he jumps onto the earth monster's head. and drill all the way to split the monster into two and breaks apart.)

(as he jumps onto the floor. the monster suddenly rebound into hundreds.)

Oops,that can't be good.(Surprise as he got an idea.)But earth will be damaged by some fun water!!(giggle) this will be great.

(he takes the surit gun from nowhere.)

SQUIRT'S UP!!

(As he blast typhoon water at the earth monster,the earth monsters evaporates and dissapeared.)

All done.

(as he hears the scream from Ang mo kio.He dash away.)

(In ang mo kio, the Thunder monster strikes the ang mo kio town centre. as Mask jr appears in his franklin benjamin impersonation. he let the kite go with the key at the end. as the monster attempts to destroy the kite,the monster suddenly pulled away into the key of the kite

string and vanished to death.)

American histroy rules.

(
Mask jr takes out the navigation map. as he spotted seven monsters which storms to the each location. Yishun,Serangoon,Orchard,Little India,Chinatown and Tiong Bahru.)

And it looks like the seven rampaging monsters are about to crush the city into apacolypse.(he puts it back into his zoot pocket.)But as the matter in fact,i'm sure i can beat them all to kick Natara's Butt with.

(Mask jr dash away to Serangoon to stop the evil oil monster from frying the HDB.)

(In Serangoon,the Oil monster is frying the park alive. as many people scream and evacuate the park,the oil Monster absorbs the heat to make it's power hotter.)

(Until the Mask jr in his Fire fighting uniform use his Liquid nitrogen Hose.)

Rock and Load!!!

(he sprayed the liquid nitrogen at the oil monster whose powers are weaken and starts to freeze.)

(as the evil oil monster is freeze,he then breaks the oil monster away with his mallet until it vaporized.)

Special Oil Killing Liquid nitrogen. Improved in Japan.

(in the Bukit Batok mountains,the evil Natara is horrified that the Mask Jr have defeated the 3 monsters on the mirror.)

Sorceress Natara: WHAT?!! NO!!! I WON'T LET HIM DESTROY MY PETS!!!

(She raise out of the mountains angrily and absorb the thunder energy from the dark cloud.)

AND I WON'T LET HIM WIN!!

(She flies away.)

(Back to Mask jr in his Firefighter again who defeated the evil Fire monster with his super H20 Squirt hose from grilling Little India.)

(then Mask jr in his Salesman defeating the water monster with the Giant Japanese made kitchen Sponge to save Yishun Town centre.)

(In orchard,He melted the evil metal monster with his giant thermo flamethrower to save Orchard from wrecking.)

(In Chinatown,Mask jr Stops the Wood Monster with the giant wood shredder to save the town centre and the shopping area from foresting.)

(and finally,in Tiong Bahru. Mask jr face the final evil Wind Monster from blowing the town centre and the plaza shopping mall away.)

Mask jr: this wind is sure is pretty strong,ya? I think i'm just going to suck it all down.

(but suddenly,The evil natara appears with her thunder.)

Sorceress Natara: Think again,Fool!!

(She summons the thunder as the thunder gives the wind monster the powerful energy thunder.)

You may have defeated my only 7 monsters to stop me,But i'll be able to combine myself with the wind monster to make me even stronger!!

(she flies into the wind monster,as She(natara)and the wind monster combine themselves into the ultimate wind monster of rampage.)

Mask jr(horrified): She's got to be kidding?

(as her transformation is complete,she became the typhoon thunder monster.)

typhoon monster Natara: Let's have some fun!!

(she blasted the thunder typhoon,As the Mask jr evades the typhoon attacks and takes the U Shapped pipe out of nowhere with his static proof gloves.)

Mask jr: Back at ya.

(as the typhoon went into the Pipe,it fires back at the typhoon monster who was hit and suddenly gone berserk.)

(she blasted the entire thunder typhoon around in tiong bahru.as Mask jr is stroked by the typhoon,Mask jr revived by his own toonish regeneration as he spin himself into a hip hop dancer.)

typhoon monster Natara:Why won't you Die?!!!

(she continues to blast the thunder as he(Mask jr) dance around like a Korean hip hop master to evade the thunder.)

(Then he spins into an Irish Dancer to dance to evade,and finally the Javanese Dancer.)

I HAD ENOUGH!!!

(She then pulled the Mask jr into her.as Mask jr feels dizzy when he got spinned by the typhoon monster.)

Now,you'll die in a Striking twist!!!

(As the thunder strikes at the mask jr, he suddenly starts to glow in the inside,as rays of lights exploded out of the typhoon monster who screams in pain and weakened.)

What's happening?!!

(she then suddenly dissintergrates away as Natara has finally vanished into death.As the Mask jr falls onto the floor like a cartoon.he turn his head flatly and his head spins 20 stars with Astroboy riding on top of the star.)

Mask jr(head spinning): Grandma,Can i ride again soon?(laugh hysterically and faint again.)

(later,in the tunnel.Tobio placed the last crown into the tunnel shrine of the eight treasures.after he placed 7 crowns on each shrine.)

Tobio: well too bad that the mask jr has foiled the monster's plot. and Natara...well..She's gone. but at least now i got my translation on papaers and the crowns are already stored back to normal.

(as Singapore magically resurrect and regenerate by magic 8 crowns. Singapore has finally restored again.)

Now let's go home,Yuran. i think i had enough adventures already.

(As Yuran reads the book of Natara's weakness.)

What are you doing?

Yuran: it appears now that Natara has her death weakness.

Tobio: so?

Yuran: the Snow whited face is the repellent to Natara. that means you do have the white face when you put on the mask.

Tobio(surprised): I...I did?

Yuran: yes,silly.

Tobio: Oh,I did.

(in Silk Lagoon.Tobio has finally take his nap.)

I'm glad i could have an another adventures on next time.

Return to “Fan Creations”