2003 Astro Boy RPers needed on Tumblr

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
LucyStorm
Kokoro Robot

2003 Astro Boy RPers needed on Tumblr

Postby LucyStorm » 8 years ago

As the title said, we, the Astro Boy RPers on Tumblr, need more 2003 members. Here's a link for information http://atlas-the-destruction-robot.tumblr.com/zone We all would really love for more people to join.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 8 years ago

I recently adopted the Tenma blog from another user. I'll try to keep it more active than he did (he had to drop it due to mental health issues.)
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

LucyStorm
Kokoro Robot

Okay, I'll let the others know. Also, I hope the original user is doing okay.

AnimeMeraklisiBlogcu
Kokoro Robot

Postby AnimeMeraklisiBlogcu » 8 years ago

Oh! This is wonderful! :lol: :tezuka:

Uran-chama
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Uran-chama » 8 years ago

If you get anyone who wants to be Uran I took a bunch of screen shots of her for a user who was interested in rping as her. If I thought I could be any good at rping I'd try to be Uran but I don't think it would be my thing
http://m.imgur.com/a/NWMFD

LucyStorm
Kokoro Robot

"Uran-chama" wrote:If you get anyone who wants to be Uran I took a bunch of screen shots of her for a user who was interested in rping as her. If I thought I could be any good at rping I'd try to be Uran but I don't think it would be my thing
http://m.imgur.com/a/NWMFD

Ah, okay. Thanks for the pictures, I'll be sure to pass them onto the person who chooses to RP as her. I'll also credit you if we get someone to RP as her.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 8 years ago

For anyone interested: the Tenma blog is now in full force over here. Come on down and give him hell or something.
ImageImageImageImage

Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!

Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

LucyStorm
Kokoro Robot

The original link has been taken down since the 2003 Atlas-Mun has made a tumblr blog on it. If anyone still wants to check it out and find out who is still available, then go to this blog please.
I also can’t edit my post to insert the new link so I’m having to make a new post. Sorry about that.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 8 years ago

I would love to be more involved in this community but I rarely have time for any substantial contributions much less an RP.

As it so happens, I did make an "Ask Atom" blog on Tumblr and I managed it for a good many of months with a slow, but steady flow of questions (even if some users abused it to try and talk to me personally concerning some issues here on the site as my personal tumblr has the anon option disabled). It was never used for RP though, I don't even really understand how Role Playing works on Tumblr. I used to be an avid text roleplayer back in high school but have dropped out of doing it.

It would be really fun to start back up again!

However, I have been super busy and I feel bad for not being able to be as active in the fandom as I had wished and planned for. So thus this may not be a really good option for me at the moment. But it does remind me that I should check into that Atom Blog I made.

Here it is, btw

http://atom-at-the-ministry-of-science.tumblr.com/

I couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted to make a science blog or an Atom blog so I merged them, fueling a head canon that Atom in the 2003 series would have been more involved in the Ministry of Science than depicted.

Return to “Fan Creations”