Caption the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

"Ataru Moroboshi" wrote:Image

Infocomercial host: And now, our subject #1, Mr. Tamao is going to prove the superior quality of Fooler Industries' bio-flesh by licking it! Are you ready, Mr. Tamao?

Tamao: I'm ready, Trevor! [slurp!] Yummy, tastes like almonds!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRACT FROM THE NEXT MORNING'S "METRO CITY'S GAZETTE":

[...] Minutes later, the paramedics got to save Tamao's life by a very narrow margin after being clinically dead from cyanide poisoning for thirty seconds. [...] Dr. Fooler has escaped from the police and is supposedly hiding in Barbados according to inspector Tawashi [...] All the while, the subject of experimentation on the infocomercial, Mr. Tobio T., aka Astroboy is currently being held in quarantine under the care of Dr. O'Shay [...]

Sorry i already choose the winner Its Astro Forever

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

"Ataru Moroboshi" wrote:Image

Infocomercial host: And now, our subject #1, Mr. Tamao is going to prove the superior quality of Fooler Industries' bio-flesh by licking it! Are you ready, Mr. Tamao?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[...] Minutes later, the paramedics got to save Tamao's life by a very narrow margin after being clinically dead from cyanide poisoning for thirty seconds. [...] Dr. Fooler has escaped from the police and is supposedly hiding in Barbados according to inspector Tawashi [...] All the while, the subject of experimentation on the infocomercial, Mr. Tobio T., aka Astroboy is currently being held in quarantine under the care of Dr. O'Shay [...]

:D I must defend Dr. Fooler; he is a troublemaker but not a homicidal maniac!

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 14 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:[QUOTE=Ataru Moroboshi;101500]Image

:D I must defend Dr. Fooler; he is a troublemaker but not a homicidal maniac![/QUOTE]

Well, only a troublemaker like him would make bio-flesh using cynide as a thickening agent and force Tamao to be operated by Black Jack as Anime Girl pointed out, don't you think? I have to say I really enjoyed making this caption, despite being out of contest (or maybe because of that).

AstroRex
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroRex » 14 years ago

Has anybody seen Astro Forever these days? We need a new picture for the next contest...
[sigpic][/sigpic]I was MADE ready!

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

"AstroRex" wrote:Has anybody seen Astro Forever these days? We need a new picture for the next contest...

You post it.... :w00t:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

YEAH!... :cry: we beg of chu.

Uran-chan
Robot President

yeah you post it your the runner up..

AstroRex
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroRex » 14 years ago

Should we give Astro Forever another day to show up?
[sigpic][/sigpic]I was MADE ready!

Uran-chan
Robot President

"AstroRex" wrote:Should we give Astro Forever another day to show up?

Sure....

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

I'm here! :D I will find something tonight!

Return to “Games & Role Play”